PDA

View Full Version : I'm missing out on all the fun

LibertiORDeth
01-19-2009, 04:29 AM
Why is it that any time I see a GOOD thread, it's already been milked to it's limit? Can't I for once be involved in an interesting thread through it's course (aside from the few I've started that have come out good)?

lynnf
01-19-2009, 06:15 AM
Why is it that any time I see a GOOD thread, it's already been milked to it's limit? Can't I for once be involved in an interesting thread through it's course (aside from the few I've started that have come out good)?

guess you'll just have to hang out on the forum more - that way you'll get into the threads earlier!

lynn

Nyte
01-19-2009, 08:24 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/funny-pictures-your-cat-is-drunk-dialing-you.jpg

This thread is now fun.

heavenlyboy34
01-19-2009, 08:41 AM

No, you cannot. The powers of the threads are aligned against you. :eek::(

coyote_sprit
01-19-2009, 08:41 AM

I feel the same way. When's gonna be my time to insult people?

coyote_sprit
01-19-2009, 08:42 AM
guess you'll just have to hang out on the forum more - that way you'll get into the threads earlier!

lynn

But my Xbox has a supernatural force that prevents me from doing that.