PDA

View Full Version : Fun with Guerrila Tactics

wgadget
09-12-2007, 11:24 AM
I was thinking that while we're out there passing out flyers to people in intersections, we could perhaps get away with this:

Get several Ron Paul bumper stickers and magnetize the backs of them. As a commercial truck goes by or stops at a street light, "accidentally" get so close to the back of the truck that the magnetism takes over and attaches the bumper sticker to the truck.

Gotta watch out for that magnetic field, doncha know...

:D

American
09-12-2007, 11:26 AM
That sounds like fun actually, I was thinking of handing out Ghouliani flyers with "Its our responsibility as the last super power to conquer the world" on them.

Or Hillary introduces plan to adopt Iraq as 51st State, with eyes set on Iran. Doesnt like Afghanistan though.

SJohnsson
09-12-2007, 11:34 AM
That sounds like fun actually, I was thinking of handing out Ghouliani flyers with "Its our responsibility as the last super power to conquer the world" on them.

Or Hillary introduces plan to adopt Iraq as 51st State, with eyes set on Iran. Doesnt like Afghanistan though.

I like that idea. I bet you could even get away with it if you wrote "Satire" somewhere on it... but people would definitely make the connection

micahnelson
09-12-2007, 11:37 AM
The democrats did that in Rhode Island with Lincoln Chaffee.

They took his logo, a blue and green (lol no republican red to be seen) orb that said Keep Chafee, and replaced the words with "Support Bush".

They then put these signs up next to his.

It worked.

giskard
09-12-2007, 12:22 PM
Plastering bumper stickers on all cars in a parking lot, where the car's rear is against a wall so the driver doesn't see it when he drives away?

micahnelson
09-12-2007, 12:30 PM
Plastering bumper stickers on all cars in a parking lot, where the car's rear is against a wall so the driver doesn't see it when he drives away?
Is a very bad idea.

StumbleBum7
09-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Is a very bad idea.

^agreed^

Phenom24
09-12-2007, 01:24 PM
I bought a magnet for all the bumper stickers I got - because the biggest pain is taking them off later.. So if you have a pile of stickers, yeah, you could conveivably do that - but the magnets run about $1 each, depending on how many you buy.

(I thought of doing it at my church parking lot - hehe)

bcmiller
09-12-2007, 02:04 PM
I was stuck in traffic behind a dirty truck, as they all are. Someone had written Go Fred Go in the dirt on the truck, like you would normally see "Wash Me"

That is about as cheap a billboard as you could buy. You could write up a whole speech if you had the time and people would be forced to read it again and again.

If I get the opportunity I will do that for sure. It costs nothing.

wgadget
09-12-2007, 02:15 PM
DO NOT EVER PUT BUMPER STICKERS ON CARS!!!

What are you, a troll???

Sheesh!

micahnelson
09-12-2007, 02:50 PM
Maybe you could put a succinct "Clean up washington Politics www.RonPaul2008.com
"

ChooseLiberty
09-12-2007, 02:58 PM
Plastering Ron Paul stickers would piss people off.

How about an American flag with the Israeli star of david replacing the 50 stars and something like "Go Hillary" or "Go Ghouliani", etc.? ;)

micahnelson
09-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Plastering Ron Paul stickers would piss people off.

How about an American flag with the Israeli star of david replacing the 50 stars and something like "Go Hillary" or "Go Ghouliani", etc.? ;)

"Fred Thompson Drives a Red Pickup Truck
End of Story."

"Mitt Romney: He is firmly on every side of the issue"

"McCain: He might just be crazy enough to work"

"Barak Obama: Nothing Is worth doing that can't be solved with a platitude"

"Huckabee: Who the Hell am I?"