PDA

View Full Version : Buldozing Peace

tonesforjonesbones
01-17-2009, 06:56 PM
Here is something we can do as activists for the Palestinian people. This is a group who are going against Catepillar ..for selling their Bulldozers to Israel for murder, demolition, etc..which is against the Geneva Convention and International Law. Please watch...I'm going to join in. Tones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC6Q5llWRac

Our taxdollars at work. <eyeroll>

Grimnir Wotansvolk
01-17-2009, 06:58 PM
I don't think caterpillar is really at fault for what's done with their bulldozers, just as a gun manufacturer can't be held accountable for armed robbery

Now, if every bulldozer shipped to Israel came with a shiny bow and a note saying, "Have fun crushing those sand *******! <3 Caterpillar," then you might have a case on your hands

raiha
01-17-2009, 07:08 PM
I disagree. We live in a world where denial rules and accountability hardly exists any more.
People do business with anyone who is prepared to pay. I wouldn't sell guns to a mass murderer, would you?
Hey Tones I'm starting to agree with you..Now there's a turn up for the books.

asimplegirl
01-17-2009, 07:57 PM
I don't think caterpillar is really at fault for what's done with their bulldozers, just as a gun manufacturer can't be held accountable for armed robbery

Now, if every bulldozer shipped to Israel came with a shiny bow and a note saying, "Have fun crushing those sand *******! <3 Caterpillar," then you might have a case on your hands

I agree, I also think our government is supporting enough sides of this war that we don't need to get involved.

M House
01-17-2009, 08:44 PM
Doesn't Caterpillar also give the engines for their tanks? I'm not too sympathetic.

tonesforjonesbones
01-17-2009, 10:19 PM
Well...I'm disgusted with this bulldozer crap...they make it a war machine. I can't find the website for the Bulldoze Peace though. :(

tonesforjonesbones
01-17-2009, 10:21 PM
Well, I don't like it that my tax money goes to Israel to turn around and buy bulldozers etc. tones

Roxi
01-17-2009, 10:49 PM

i frigging love you dude (in a totally platonic way ;))

asimplegirl
01-17-2009, 11:20 PM
I know, huh?

M House
01-18-2009, 08:49 AM
Well according to wiki Caterpillar helped redesign the tracks on their main battle tank. Haha, um wow well I wouldn't call them an innocent company that merely makes bulldozers... I wonder what other military stuff they contribute?

tonesforjonesbones
01-18-2009, 10:47 AM
Well, bulldozers, engines and treads ..so far. The thing is..it is a scheme by the corporations to get our tax money...government taxes us, sends foreign aid to Israel and Israel in turn buys weapons/buldozers etc from USA private corporations..what a scam job. tones