PDA

View Full Version : vote for a liberty loving comedian on Comedy Centrals Stand up Show down

Roxi
01-17-2009, 06:25 PM
Some of you have probably been watching CC's Stand up Show Down, and the other night there was a guy on there named Jimmy Dore, He was really hilarious, but besides that almost his whole act was liberty minded, talking about the war, making fun of everyone we hate etc...

so anyway I thought I would help him get some votes by posting here, he has 286 so far and isn't on the top yet but maybe with the forumers we could get his name out there

PS i have no idea if hes related to Steve Dore

anyway heres the link: http://comedians.comedycentral.com/standup-showdown/browse/d-g

Roxi
01-17-2009, 06:28 PM
also heres his own website too

www.jimmydorecomedy.com

ClayTrainor
01-17-2009, 07:01 PM
Just voted,

I'll be sure to check out this guys material.

Joe Rogan is another good libertarian minded comedian, if you can handle EXTREME crudity ;)

james1906
01-17-2009, 07:17 PM
Just voted,

I'll be sure to check out this guys material.

Joe Rogan is another good libertarian minded comedian, if you can handle EXTREME crudity ;)

Too bad Rogan and Doug Stanhope aren't on the list. Patton Oswalt is pretty liberal, but his rant about how he's a man without a country because he hates both George Bush and hippies was something I could relate to. I would think Amazing Johnathan has pro-liberty leanings.

mczerone
01-17-2009, 07:55 PM
I wonder if he's at all in the same crowd as Doug Stanhope, who first pointed me toward Ron Paul as who he was going to support for President.

polomertz
02-13-2009, 12:52 PM
I just saw "Citizen Jimmy" through Netflix. I agree it was hilarious and right up our alley.
I especially liked his "Drinking with the enemy" bit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9p1cSpqx_0

gls
02-13-2009, 01:12 PM
I wonder if he's at all in the same crowd as Doug Stanhope, who first pointed me toward Ron Paul as who he was going to support for President.

Yeah too bad he ended up endorsing Obama.

How do you vote? The link in the OP brings me to a 404 Not Found page.

ClayTrainor
02-13-2009, 01:15 PM

So did Doug Stanhope.... they should be ashamed :(

speciallyblend
02-13-2009, 01:18 PM

How do you vote? The link in the OP brings me to a 404 Not Found page.

ditto on page not found, blame the gop for anyone who voted for obama,like mccain was an option. I voted chuck of cp,even though i am not a big fan of the cp.

speciallyblend
02-13-2009, 01:23 PM
Too bad Rogan and Doug Stanhope aren't on the list. Patton Oswalt is pretty liberal, but his rant about how he's a man without a country because he hates both George Bush and hippies was something I could relate to. I would think Amazing Johnathan has pro-liberty leanings.

hippie basher. I swear i will throw flowers at you;)

dam stinking hippies! undercover hippie

dannno
02-13-2009, 01:31 PM
hippie basher. I swear i will throw flowers at you;)

dam stinking hippies! undercover hippie

Seriously. At least real hippies are anti-establishment, unlike liberals.

mediahasyou
02-13-2009, 03:59 PM
That made me think of liberty and comedy and after think about it, I could make a lot of jokes about the government. lol