PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Action Msm,help Anyone And Everyone

speciallyblend
09-12-2007, 10:58 AM
We NEED A MSM THREAD and contact info with phone email and all the shows so we can all email phone and use this info to further Ron Paul,they want to increase their viewers.THEY NOW KNOW WE WILL INCREASE THEIR VIEWERSHIP,the proof is in the pudding.THE RON PAUL REVOLUTION is HERE AND NOW,we all need to push this,please make a main thread someone please,I'm tired 16 hr shift ,but if i dont see one by end of day,ill cry:(:eek:

speciallyblend
09-12-2007, 11:30 AM
We need to take advantage of the ratings numbers and show this to all the MSM,this is what they want people watching their shows ,WE ARE THOSE PEOPLE,WE HAVE THE NUMBERS. lets inform them nicely.We all worked hard for the last 6 months,it has now payed off and we need to push this further.

adpierce
09-12-2007, 11:32 AM
Fantastic, but wouldn't it be easier if it was on some kind of RP supporter website? It would suck to have to scroll down and flip over to different pages on a thread when it could all be on a web page somewhere.

micahnelson
09-12-2007, 11:34 AM
I vote no on directing the national media to this forum.

I vote Yes on a supporter site making an article explaining how Ron Paul means money in the bank to them.

I'll do it.

speciallyblend
09-12-2007, 11:45 AM
I was saying we need contact info etc and we need to push the spike of viewers and show proof on oreilly spiked views and then show the stats to the MSM so they will cover Ron Paul,there goal is to surpass oreilly and the easiest way is to push Ron Paul and keep letting Ron Paul supporters know when ron paul or a piece run on a show,we can use the numbers to increase Ron Pauls Message which will only cause the snowball to get bigger as it rolls,the message will sell it self once media covers it and we now have the leverage i believe to prove it.so lets push/email/call and show all the MSM that the message wil bring viewers:) thisis why we have been talking and spreading the message now its right in our hands ,keep the pressure on and the rest will follow:):cool:

Cowlesy
09-12-2007, 11:46 AM
I vote no on directing the national media to this forum.

I vote Yes on a supporter site making an article explaining how Ron Paul means money in the bank to them.

I'll do it.

Oh good grief do NOT direct MSM people to this forum. Talk about suicide ideas.

speciallyblend
09-12-2007, 11:50 AM
I said have info so everyone who is a ron paul supporter can email/call and show the numbers to the MSM so they understand ifthey want to beat oreily cover RON PAUL ,thats all i said,i dont understand.i know im tired but i read my post,i never said direct them here?:) am i missing something here?

speciallyblend
09-12-2007, 12:04 PM
I must remind everyone that the reason Ron Paul was on oreilly was probably because of the buzz the supporters caused and the emails and calls fox news/oreilly got, it worked ,so lets keep working it and now we have numbers to prove it does work,so why just stop now,im gonna call,im just saying it would help to start a thread ,if no one does ,i will later this afternoon,i was just asking for help since im clueless finding anything unless its on the first 3 pages,oo well ,ill try to organize later today this is truly needed and its worth millions everytime

speciallyblend
09-12-2007, 06:30 PM
bump,keep the pressure on the MSM,letthem know Ron Paul brings numbers to their viewers RON PAUL 2008

LibertyEagle
09-12-2007, 06:35 PM
I must remind everyone that the reason Ron Paul was on oreilly was probably because of the buzz the supporters caused and the emails and calls fox news/oreilly got, it worked ,so lets keep working it and now we have numbers to prove it does work,so why just stop now,im gonna call,im just saying it would help to start a thread ,if no one does ,i will later this afternoon,i was just asking for help since im clueless finding anything unless its on the first 3 pages,oo well ,ill try to organize later today this is truly needed and its worth millions everytime

Actually, I think it was because of how well he did in the 2nd debate. But, it certainly would not hurt anything to email the various shows with the stats.

speciallyblend
09-13-2007, 05:06 AM
bump