you know what to do:

http://www.tcunation.com/groups

H Roark
01-17-2009, 11:07 PM
I felt dirty after the page loaded.

wizardwatson
01-17-2009, 11:12 PM
I felt dirty after the page loaded.

Hehe, out of all the groups Palin's group has the most members.

I kind of see that as a good sign though. It shows how fed up people are with the status quo.

asimplegirl
01-17-2009, 11:39 PM
I am part of a forum and chat, teamsarah, and they are constantly bashing Ron, and talking about how he is crazy, and exalting Lincoln as the best prez...you won't get anywhere, I have tries since summer.

you can try though, on there, I am Titus. It's got like 60,000 members, lol.

Here is a link to the chat. They are not easy to come by. Most members can't even get in nowadays. I can only get in because I never closed the page, and the link is gone, lol.

http://www.teamsarah.org/chat

psywarrior13
01-17-2009, 11:56 PM
What? Not even ONE RP group? :eek: Oh my...

2orb
01-18-2009, 09:30 AM
I just used search groups and found a group for Ron Paul with one member. The group is waiting for approval.

psywarrior13
01-18-2009, 12:45 PM
yup, I took care of that little problem

psywarrior13
01-19-2009, 01:58 PM
Just got the Ron Paul group approved!

heavenlyboy34
01-19-2009, 02:01 PM
Insanity(noun)-trying to convince mainstream conservative republicans to accept Ron Paul ;)

Fox McCloud
01-19-2009, 02:03 PM
this would be just as bad as Conza joining DU and spreading Austrian economics ideals....doesnt' work well, at all xD

it's stupidity to try to convert some......after all, stupidity is "doing the same thing repeatedly, expecting different results."

heavenlyboy34
01-19-2009, 02:03 PM
this would be just as bad as Conza joining DU and spreading Austrian economics ideals....doesnt' work well, at all xD

lol!

psywarrior13
01-19-2009, 02:05 PM
I know the odd of influencing change if I don't try......

Chester Copperpot
01-19-2009, 02:36 PM
Just got the Ron Paul group approved!

I just joined!!!!

Chester Copperpot
01-19-2009, 05:27 PM
I just joined!!!!

I just posted a message introducing myself..... I figure It should be interesting to talk about stuff that I know these guys will enjoy and agree with me on: domestic policy, balanced budgets, sound money, etc.

And although I know we wont agree on foreign policy, Id rather not initiate any kinds of arguments with them.. Of course Id be happy to explain Dr. Paul's POVif the topic comes up...

I think there will be some benefit as these guys have approved the Ron Paul group, I dont see them as bad as the chimpy people.

psywarrior13
01-19-2009, 07:22 PM
I just joined!!!!

It took a couple of days to get it approved, I was getting kinda concerned about it. I am glad that it was, even if it is completely ignored at least we have a foothold now :D

Chester Copperpot
01-19-2009, 09:48 PM
It took a couple of days to get it approved, I was getting kinda concerned about it. I am glad that it was, even if it is completely ignored at least we have a foothold now :D

They actually seem like very nice people.. At least the guy Dwood is.. hes the only one Ive personally talked with.. But he knows Ron Paul people are fired up about the constitution and he told me he was very interested in seeing some discussions on it..

The whole board seems brand new, so eveyrbody seems to be getting along and working together well. I already got to put up a nice thread about the federal reserve ;)....

Theres an old expression I heard in the sales business and its "If you light yourself on fire, people will come around to watch you burn."

Everybody knows RP supporters are intense and passionate, and I think that underneath it all, they want to know WHY we are so excited.. Hell, they want to be excited too.. Who doesnt.

We got some time to prepare while Obama fucks everything up (more than likely) so why not make some good use of it...

nayjevin
04-18-2009, 04:09 AM

it's stupidity to try to convert some......after all, stupidity is "doing the same thing repeatedly, expecting different results."

there are many approaches -- conza's is endearing to few :)

Aratus
04-18-2009, 07:12 AM
2012 is not so far away or distant...
we should position ourselves now...

klamath
04-18-2009, 08:23 AM
This is the site that during the campaign had one of the main moderaters come out in support of RP and was getting positive results putting his points across. Someone posted it here and a bunch of members from here joined up and posted sh*t like "Did troops Die!" and other highly inflamatory comments.
That moderator joined here and posted his utter disgust at how we had distroyed his entire argument.
RP people have not been to welcome over there since.