PDA

View Full Version : I want to see reporters do Ron Paul...

Philmanoman
01-17-2009, 08:42 AM
...questions.

What I mean is Id like to see them ask congressmen,senators,governors oooh and maybe even presidents,what they think of Ron Paul...Is he smart???Does he do a good job???Why is it that we keep doing the exact opposite of what he advises but yet we keep failing???Anyone ever thought asking him for advice???Why dont we ever see videos or pics of him talking with George Bush or Barak Obama???

I know,I know...that means reporters would actually have to REPORT on something useful...probably not happening.I was thinking if they asked them if he was smart I dont think many high ups would say hes dumb.Then the next question...If you think hes smart why do you support doing the same things that got this economy into trouble...why not take his advice once in a while?

Maybe some more freelance reporters could pick up on this.Maybe it would help I dunno...just brain farting on a saturday here...

Paulitical Correctness
01-17-2009, 09:02 AM
Did you miss the entire campaign?

Kludge
01-17-2009, 09:04 AM
Yuh. Some of those Russia Today reporters are hot!

Philmanoman
01-17-2009, 10:24 AM
Did you miss the entire campaign?

Hey thanks for being an ass

Maybe I forgot but I dont remember seeing people ask the high ups simple questions like that...maybe theyre to simple of questions

satchelmcqueen
01-17-2009, 11:13 AM
i doubt any higher up reporter is gonna do that unless it will benefit them. i think and wish to god that some ordinary citizen would ask obama or any of the rest in one of those public interviews these very same questions.

Paulitical Correctness
01-17-2009, 01:03 PM
Hey thanks for being an ass

Maybe I forgot but I dont remember seeing people ask the high ups simple questions like that...maybe theyre to simple of questions

I wasn't really trying to be an ass, but you're welcome. :)

I Am Weasel
01-17-2009, 01:09 PM
Good post really, I was thinking the same things at times. I would like to get Obama in a room all by myself, NO media and ask him if he'd be willing to sit down with Ron Paul for some experienced advice.