PDA

View Full Version : FNC Debate - PRODUCTION ASSISTANTS NEEDED

Matt Collins
09-12-2007, 09:48 AM
PRODUCTION ASSISTANTS NEEDED
Earn $100/day

If you are interested in television production, journalism or politics, this is a great opportunity for you. Fox News Channel is looking for motivated, dependable and organized students to work as production assistants for the upcoming Republican Debate in Orlando on Sunday October 21st, 2007.

Responsibilities will include but are not limited to; assisting with set up of venue and workspace, assisting producers and reporters, guest greeting, driving to and from sites, running errands, etc.

Please include any experience, interests, and times you are available in your resume. Also, please note if you have a vehicle accessible to you during the time you will be working with us.

Dates: Friday October 19th - Sunday October 21st
Times: various, will be broken up into 10 hour shifts ranging anywhere from a 5am call time to a 1am out time

E-mail to: jaime.ball@foxnews.com

Fax to: (212) 391-4831 attn Jaime Ball
By Friday September 21st

Matt Collins
09-12-2007, 09:49 AM
DO NOT SPAM THIS PERSON WITH RON PAUL MESSAGES!!!!
(she only works in production)

E-mail or call only if you are serious. Also, will someone make sure that the Orlando Meetup group sees this information?

Omnis
09-12-2007, 10:07 AM
If I had a car, I would volunteer to be Rudy's gift&greet boy and not brush my teeth for the week so I could hawk a nice one into his artesian water bottle.

nullvalu
09-12-2007, 10:12 AM
If I had a car, I would volunteer to be Rudy's gift&greet boy and not brush my teeth for the week so I could hawk a nice one into his artesian water bottle.

Now why don't you really tell us how you feel about Rudy? :D

Matt Collins
09-12-2007, 08:57 PM
So is no one else interested in this?