PDA

View Full Version : Is $1 Trillion bail-out "big ponzi"?

mach700
01-16-2009, 08:42 AM
The USA government is taking money from new investors (tax-payers) and giving it to old investors (bankrupt giant companies)

There is 100% possibility/chance that the giant companies will shut down. Past history says bankrupt companies do not survive for long because they are already bankrupt. Also now "sales future" is not guaranteed because $60 trilion loss has destroyed world economy.

Now the question: Is $1 Trillion bail-out "big ponzi"?

acptulsa
01-16-2009, 08:46 AM
Nope. Not a pyramid scheme at all. Just blatant, out-and-out theft.

PatriotLegion
01-16-2009, 08:51 AM
Just like the last 2 only helping the criminals that made out with the last welfare for the rich...

mach700
01-16-2009, 08:55 AM
Also now "sales future" is not guaranteed because $60 trilion loss has destroyed world economy.

Too bad there is $1,400 Trillion of wealth left to evaporate and will probably only be about $200 Trillion at current values left when all is said and done.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=175142

ihsv
01-16-2009, 09:07 AM
Actually, the $1 Trillion bailout is "little ponzi"

The "big ponzi" is the entire currency system

tremendoustie
01-16-2009, 09:34 AM
Nope, just theft. In a ponzi scheme the people who get in early can make money. Let me know when they start sending you dividend checks. Plus, everyone is getting in at the same time, so it's not the same.

Social security is a ponzi scheme, not this.

mconder
01-16-2009, 09:46 AM
Given the website you are on, what kind of question is this? Really.

mach700
01-16-2009, 10:31 AM
A large amount of it is. The rest of it is serious but stupid politicians that think government is the way out of this mess.

Asking the government to bail everyone out is like asking your friend who is 30k in debt to give you a 20k loan.

The pain killer addict only delays the rock bottom but when the rock bottom finally comes it will be ten times worse.
Here the friend is government in debts and the bankrupt giant companies are asking for loan.

mach700
01-16-2009, 07:15 PM
Yes, its ponzi.

So is the banking system - rob value through inflation then give counterfeiting power to banks. Who then juice interest off money they never owned!!

That all-seeing apex represents the banking/political/industrial elite who sit atop the world by virtue of dominating us, the stupid sheep.

They get rich off OUR BACKS.

Its a parasitical-hierarchical system thats been around since the days of Harrod.

I agree with above statement. If the banks are suffering losses then central banks can always "print money" to pay interest to depositors.

Banks have the monopoly of printing money

blocks
01-16-2009, 08:29 PM
The national debt itself is the biggest Ponzi scheme in the history of the earth.

RideTheDirt
01-16-2009, 10:48 PM
The FED is a ponzi scheme, so yes.

mach700
01-17-2009, 09:24 AM
If the banks are suffering losses then central banks can always "print money" to pay interest to depositors.

Banks have the monopoly of printing money

The FED is a ponzi scheme, so yes.

I think, the printing cost of $100 bill is 10 cents. Central banks have the monopoly of printing money.

Central banks are just increasing the "money supply" when there is no actual "sales demand".

mach700
01-17-2009, 08:38 PM
That is the worst thing the government can do. By just increasing the amount of money by printing more means that you just devalue the currency. This is what killed the economy in Germany after World War I and ushered Hitler into power, when the deutschemark was so devalued it took a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread. This is also why the government of Zimbabwe just issued their first $100 trillion "dollar" note, which translates to just about US$300. This is also why the government makes such a big deal about dealing with counterfeiters, because there is a fear that some terrorist group may try to destroy the country's economy by flooding the market with fake currency

The $1 Trillion bail-out and $1.5 Trillion stimulus package is creating World War III like situation.

mach700
01-19-2009, 09:44 AM
USA army should over-throw the government and gain 100% control over USA administration. Barak Obama & his team is too weak, incompetent and useless.

George Bush was the Best-ever USA President.

What further improvements and better policies can Barak Obama make which George Bush could not make. It is a dead end and there is no way out. It's over.

acptulsa
01-19-2009, 10:11 AM
George Bush was the Best-ever USA President.

I have no idea which one you're talking about, and don't much care. Either thought makes me gag.

I remember a time when presidents preserved, protected and defended the U.S. Constitution. Makes me nostalgic for a time when I had no idea what the hell the Bush clan was.

nodope0695
01-19-2009, 10:14 AM
I voted no because ponzi isn't the word for it.

It is GRAND THEFT at a scale never seen before.

All those involved belong in fucking prison!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

mach700
01-19-2009, 11:33 AM
I have no idea which one you're talking about, and don't much care. Either thought makes me gag.

I talking about George W Bush (present President). He was the best-ever USA President.

Fox McCloud
01-19-2009, 11:43 AM
I'd bet my furry snout, butt, tail, and nose it is :P

mach700
01-19-2009, 06:58 PM
Stock markets are Ponzi

Social security scheme is a ponzi

Banking system is a ponzi

$1 Trillion bail-out is "big ponzi"

How will you put 100 million or 150 million people in prison?.