PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, Dubya! Bu-bye now....

nodope0695
01-15-2009, 07:28 PM
Dear Dubya:

Don't let the door, no wait, please let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, Dubya, you dismal failure. You pseudo-conservative.

Thanks for the war. Glad cooler heads like yours were in charge after 9-11.

Thanks for the bankrupting of our country. Good job spending billions of dollars abroad while our bridges and levies are collapsing here!

Thanks for alienating our nation throughout the world. Nothing better than walking right into the middle of an anti-American rally in Enna, Sicily, Italy! Yep, it happened to me. I never thought I'd ever have to deny my nationality. I told people I was German lest I get my ass kicked.

Thanks for limiting freedom and making pharmaceutical companies rich by outlawing the purchase of cheaper medicine from Canada and other nations. How much did you make on that deal?

Thanks for the bailout. You can take Barney Frank with you to Texas and have him decorate your house.

Thanks for over 4000 of our people dead in Iraq and Afghanistan fighting an illegal, imperialistic war. A war fought not for the protection of Americans but for the protection oil companies' and defense contractors' bottom lines. All the while gas prices here skyrocketed and oil companies reaped record profits. Under your administration, the Military-Industrial Complex is complete. Great job, Mr. President!

Thanks for killing habeas corpus with the Military Commissions Act of 2006. We didn't need that archaic right getting in the way of the war on terror, now did we?

Thanks for finding bin Ladenoh wait, did't get that done, did ya??

Thanks for the Patriot Act, and the Department of Homeland Security - Hitler had the Reichstag fire, and you had 9-11. Your Nazi-sympathizer Grand-daddy, Prescott Bush, would be proud, you moron.

Thanks for usurping the Constitution with numerous executive orders aimed at limiting the freedom of Americans. Take THIS ONE (http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/07/20070717-3.html) for example.

Thanks so much for the FISA Amendment Act of 2008, and for tapping the phones of Americans without warrants, and then giving immunity to companies who violated the 4th amendment by releasing customers' information to your fascist regime.

Thanks for signing into law a PAY RAISE FOR CONGRESS during a serious financial slow down, and after taxpayer money was used to bail out wallstreet while average citizens wonder if they'll have a job tomorrow. You scumbag. You could have said no to that pay raise - you could have told congress to suck it up

Mr. Bush, you claim to protect freedom when under your administration our freedoms have never been in more peril. Peril not from foreign enemies, or terrorists, but from our government itself!

Thank you so much Mr. Bush. Go back to Crawford and take some English classes you loser. You fake. Be sure to hire on some illegal aliens too. Don't want to forget them. Just make your property an amnesty zone and start your own little non-resident worker program.

Its too early to judge Obama, but you, sir, are the worst president in history. Its because of you that a man like Obama got elected. You helped and progressed the death of America as a free republic.

Thanks alot. Buh-by now.

A more concise version of this letter can be found HERE (http://www.nolanchart.com/article5803.html).

ronpaulhawaii
01-15-2009, 08:10 PM
Now, why don't you tell him what you really think? - lol

One good thing Bush did was wake up a bunch of people to how bad the establishment has gotten

Maverick
01-15-2009, 08:22 PM
My challenge now to you, the reader is this: Please name one thing Bush did that was good for this nation. And don't say that he's kept us safe because we've not been attacked since 9/11 - that excuse has been used ad infinitum. In fact, that's pretty much all Dubya's apologists can say for his term

One good thing Bush did was wake up a bunch of people to how bad the establishment has gotten

Yeah, this is all I've got too. I spent a good deal of time lately thinking to myself "Well, at least now a lot of people are starting to rail against government in general, because Bush has been such a dumbass that he's nearly destroyed all their faith in the system, so we have him to thank for that."

nodope0695
01-15-2009, 08:32 PM
Now, why don't you tell him what you really think? - lol

Yep, you're right about that. On that same token though, it also facilitated the election of a man like Obama - the master of empty statements and sound bites. Guess we gotta take the good with the bad.

nodope0695
01-15-2009, 08:38 PM
I updated, amended, and added links to this thread....now it makes for interesting reading because I back up my assertions with some fact. Enjoy.

heavenlyboy34
01-15-2009, 08:45 PM
My challenge now to you, the reader is this: Please name one thing Bush did that was good for this nation. And don't say that he's kept us safe because we've not been attacked since 9/11 - that excuse has been used ad infinitum. In fact, that's pretty much all Dubya's apologists can say for his term....

ummmm....this is a toughie...I'll get back to you when I think of something. :confused:

nodope0695
01-16-2009, 01:34 AM
ummmm....this is a toughie...I'll get back to you when I think of something. :confused:

Yeah, I'm stumped too....

I also added spacifics, and more links in the letter. Been working on it all night because I'm publishing it on Nolan Chart....I wish I had a proof reader!

nodope0695
01-16-2009, 03:27 AM
Still haven't watched his farwell adress.....I even turn off the TV or radio if they play a clip....just can't watch it. Why is that, I wonder.

LibertyEagle
01-16-2009, 03:49 AM
Very well written.

nodope0695
01-16-2009, 03:50 AM
Very well written.

Gracias....not to wordy?

coyote_sprit
01-16-2009, 04:04 AM
He gave us a lot of lulz with his Bushisms.

LibertyEagle
01-16-2009, 04:09 AM
Gracias....not to wordy?

Nah. Bush did a LOT wrong and even with what you said, you only hit the highlights.

heavenlyboy34
01-16-2009, 08:47 AM
He gave us a lot of lulz with his Bushisms.

Don't forget that famous incident when he dropped his dog on the pavement. Letterman played that at least a dozen times :eek:

werdd
01-16-2009, 11:43 AM
like the turd we are about to get is going to be any better :/

Danke
01-16-2009, 12:11 PM
Yeah, I'm stumped too....

Really?!?!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v122/oublyette/bush-aipac-787.jpg

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/images/bush_aipac.jpg

mellamojuana
01-16-2009, 12:35 PM
B4 I became so disgusted that I walked off if I saw King Dubya on the tube, I actually smiled when I saw him because he looks like Alf. Remember Alf on the sit-com? So, b4 I knew better, he was good for a laugh. :D

nodope0695
01-16-2009, 07:05 PM
like the turd we are about to get is going to be any better :/

Nay, possible worse. Stated that in my post...just too early to say...

nodope0695
01-16-2009, 07:06 PM
Nah. Bush did a LOT wrong and even with what you said, you only hit the highlights.

Yeah, I could fill this entire forum with things he's done wrong, but I tried to stick to the most glaring items....