PDA

View Full Version : Yo new movie by Bill Still yo

Oyate
01-15-2009, 12:57 PM
You guys see the movie "The Money Masters"? It's this like 3 hour long dissertation on the whole monetary system, all the patriot scholars think it's amazing, it really is totally amazing.

I been in touch with this guy Still for about 3 years. I just always knew he was going to do something else that is totally amazing. Well, my wait is over. He's doing a new film, it's about sound monetary policy and the whole thing is couched in the allegory of The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz which turns out to be just about that.

The ruby slippers worn by Dorothy, in the original book, were silver slippers.

And it turns out the book basically documented a populist mid-Western USA movement that in the depression, sought to produce silver coinage.

That's right, in the 30s, mid-Western farmers made a desperate attempt to save their farms and savings by retreating to silver coinage! And it almost worked. It came very close to working. They almost did it.

IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME WE'VE GONE TO WAR FOLKS. IT'S IN OUR HERITAGE.

Anyways, I understand this new film by Bill Still is in post-production now and it's on a fast track to be out in spring. I'm going to try and help promote it. So I'll be spamming it here and there.

Had any Spam lately BTW? I got some for the long-term storage.

danberkeley
01-16-2009, 01:31 AM
OMG!WTF! When is it coming out? LOL! WTF!

Oyate
01-19-2009, 05:25 PM
Here's what I understand at this point. Theatrical debuts in mid-March and DVD sales by summer.

Kludge
01-19-2009, 05:25 PM
Spam is expensive.