PDA

View Full Version : King George & The Detention Facilities

dammitandy
05-30-2007, 07:00 PM
Yet another reason we need to do all we can to get Ron Paul into the White House. VERY SCARY STUFF!!!

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55925

RonPaul4President
05-30-2007, 07:09 PM
...would enable us to determine if the large numbers of illegal immigrants were political or economically motivated, or if they were criminals or terrorists.
Hell, they better be just as concerned about the illegal immigrants that are already here! Some of these people are real badasses and they hate everything America stands for, or what it is supposed to stand for at least. I live in an area of town where there are a lot of illegal hispanic immigrants and they have ZERO respect for the law. They throw empty beer bottles out their car windows and squeal their tires in front of my house--I fly a U.S.A. flag. How are they going to round up these yahoos when crunch time comes? While they are dealing with the mass migration of illegal immigrant terrorists the ones that are already here will be running riot.

BW4Paul
05-30-2007, 07:25 PM
Yet another reason we need to do all we can to get Ron Paul into the White House. VERY SCARY STUFF!!!

Geez! This story is enough to strike fear into the heart of... well... just about anyone.

I sure hope that this author is gravely mistaken or otherwise ill-informed. If not...

llamabread
05-30-2007, 07:25 PM
How are they going to round up these yahoos when crunch time comes? While they are dealing with the mass migration of illegal immigrant terrorists the ones that are already here will be running riot.

They're not going to, thats why we have the 2nd amendment, so that when the time comes when the government is no longer in control, we can take it back.

angelatc
05-30-2007, 07:33 PM
The internment camp stuff is real, but nobody seems to know why they're being built. If it was for Muslims or Mexicans the Democrats would be protesting.

My husband says he thinks it is for the civil unrest that will occur when the global economy is crashed.

MsDoodahs
05-30-2007, 07:36 PM
Your husband is right IMO.

As unfortunate as this is, folks...those camps are being built...for US.

:mad:

Brandybuck
05-30-2007, 07:51 PM
This story, and all references in it, are from World Net Daily. Maybe you trust WND, but I don't. These are the same guys who recently ran a series on the "messiah" being found in Israel, the second coming of Christ. What is their basis for this? The deathbed scribbling of a Jewish cabalist!

angelatc
05-30-2007, 07:54 PM
Google "Halliburton Internment Camps."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,198456,00.html

Except, like I said, if the Mexicans were headed there the Democrats would be up in arms.

Nobody will tell us what they are for.

Bob Cochran
05-30-2007, 08:18 PM
We live in strange/interesting/scary times.:confused: :D :eek:

RonPaul4President
05-30-2007, 08:24 PM
Google "Halliburton Internment Camps."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,198456,00.html

Except, like I said, if the Mexicans were headed there the Democrats would be up in arms.

Nobody will tell us what they are for.

Yup, w/o the illegal votes from those ignorant of the facts they'd be lost. Wait a sec... they already are lost. :D

mrapathy
05-30-2007, 08:44 PM
no idea what your citing on the messiah in israel there was James Cameron the famous producer claiming he found Jesuses Tomb that was brief international news not just WND.

WND has Jerome Corsi who does work for other sites as well. he has done alot of investigate watchdog work. Chuck Norris is also another writer for WND but does not do the main stuff. Corsi has been on coasttocoastam and alex jones show and others.

better hits with KBR dhs ice camps. its KBR which is a sub of Haliburton

ButchHowdy
05-30-2007, 08:58 PM
Actually, Corsi was on Savage today and he's worried that someone dissenting like HIM could wind up in one of these camps.

MsDoodahs
05-30-2007, 09:17 PM
Historically, in totalitarian states, dissenters are in the first group that is eliminated.

:(

angelatc
05-30-2007, 09:59 PM
I guess they learned their lesson in the '60's - '70's about letting the protesters run wild in the streets.

lucky
05-30-2007, 10:11 PM
Yes I had heard about this awhile back and also the National ID card. Started reading up about the Department of Homeland security also and have become very concerned and puzzled.

Brandybuck
05-30-2007, 10:24 PM
no idea what your citing on the messiah in israel...
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55765

aravoth
05-30-2007, 11:01 PM
There are several gulags in each state already, Now they are building more? Whacky. This has been going on for years. Looks like another "conspiracy" made it's way to reality again.

lucky
05-30-2007, 11:26 PM
I used to hate conspiracy nuts. Now I are one.

patalaneck
05-31-2007, 12:00 AM
Do you think Ron Paul will ever bring this up at a future debate?
Haven't heard it in interviews.
He started to dig in during his recent C-SPAN address.
Makes me think he's waiting...waiting to when he can make his move...waiting for the right time to wake people up to these dangers, perhaps when exposure of it's message is at it's peek.

billv
05-31-2007, 02:25 AM
I am beginning to worry that the conspiracists are correct.

Detention centers for mass migrations of illegals? Since when did Bush care about that? Second, what prompted them to worry about mass migrations of illegals? Third, this story follows on the heels of the National Security and Homeland Security Directive. Fourth, watching Bush in what he does in disregard to the American people (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk1vEuhBuEU) scares me. Fifth, there are too, too many people who are willing to turn a blind eye to Bush's trampling on the Constitution.

Craig_R
05-31-2007, 02:43 AM
Glad to see some folks waking up, bout damn time, I've been screaming about these damn internment camps for years. People call me crazy, part of the whole Iran-contra thing was about building these damn things they're allover. you dont build a doghouse unless you're planning to put a dog in it.

you want conspiracy?

www.prisonplanet.com

some of what is on that site is a bit overblown, but there is still some good solid information if you sort thru the hype. much of whats posted there is from mainstream news sources.

SAVEamerica
05-31-2007, 03:25 AM
My husband says he thinks it is for the civil unrest that will occur when the global economy is crashed.

Yep, when global oil production peaks is when they will likely start using these, I think.

AgentSmith
05-31-2007, 03:29 AM
This story, and all references in it, are from World Net Daily. Maybe you trust WND, but I don't. These are the same guys who recently ran a series on the "messiah" being found in Israel, the second coming of Christ. What is their basis for this? The deathbed scribbling of a Jewish cabalist!

You are crazy if you want to discount this stuff because of WND. These camps and these plans have been going around for a very long time. Many of us have tried to warn you since the 80s, but everyones got their own brand of denial.

The camps are for the unrest and dissent that will occur when the economy crashes and the North American Union is ushered in.

Bob Cochran
05-31-2007, 06:50 AM
I used to hate conspiracy nuts. Now I are one.
Seems to be going around lately!:D

I never thought I'd see a president like Dubya.:(

Bossobass
05-31-2007, 07:03 AM
I'm one of the late '80s- early '90s conspiracy nuts who has been following the bankers takeover of the world.

I watched a Greenspan speech wherein he actually told the truth about inflation, in that it has nothing to do with the price of a widget. He then went on to say, in a roundabout way, that the Fed was gonna change the way it calculated inflation (which meant 'lie' about the numbers).

Recently, Fed announced the they would no longer publish money supply numbers. This is no doubt because inflation is soaring and will soar even more, which is indeed what immediately happened afterward, and continues to happen.

Watching China being built up with Billions of dollars for factories and equipmnet to use their 1 Billion people Communist labor force, knowing all the while that you need to follow the money anytime you see a paradigm shift.

I've also watched the Bush gang grow the Federal Government to hire the displaced workers of the factories that shut down in America, to keep the employment numbers from looking disastrous.

I've also watched Bush send National Guard troops out of the country to fight, which is unprecedented. Doesn't the name 'National Guard' imply guarding the Nation? My brother did 2 weeks volunteering in Greensburg Kansas after the tornado where our fellow citizens are living in tents and pissing in buckets. No National Guard. No money.

It sure looks like an undefended country to me right now.

Bosso

peruvianRP
05-31-2007, 09:21 AM
How do you know they were Ilegals? may be just uneducated legal immigrant like I see many uneducated white and black people.

peruvianRP
05-31-2007, 09:24 AM
I'll give you a point..People who comes here legally are most of the time people that at least has finisehd high school and can show taht they will not be supported by the govt. Now Ilegal people usually dont like to learn new values or culture or language because they are here "just to work" and send money back to their families.
Yes those peoples were may be ilegals but you can't say there are ilegals.

RonPaul4President
05-31-2007, 09:32 AM
How do you know they were Ilegals? may be just uneducated legal immigrant like I see many uneducated white and black people. Legal imigrants learn to speak English and are damn proud of it. Ilegal imigrants and foreign nationalists that live here legaly, impose their culture on non-hispanic citizens and native Americans. It is VERY easy to pick out an ilegal imigrant or foreign nationalist. Just drive around with an American flag on your car. You'l get the picture realy fast.

I also find it interesting that it seems to be persons from latino nations that support illegal immigration of hispanics. That's probably just a bizarre coincidence though.

UtahApocalypse
05-31-2007, 10:27 AM
Anyone who doesn't want to believe this there are video's of the facilities. Some scary stuff, barbed wire thats facing inward. There are electronic gates around facilities that are "closed". Something big is planned, I dont know for sure what, i dont know when. I only hope we have time.

Shmuel Spade
05-31-2007, 02:04 PM
Other interesting news:

"Verschärfte Vernehmung" (http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2007/05/verschfte_verne.html)

It's "Newspeak" like Ron Paul said.

mconder
05-31-2007, 02:28 PM

There should be complete outrage among the American people on Directve 51. These are the same kind of moves every strong man in history has made just before commiting the greatest crimes in human history! Sick!

RonPaul4President
05-31-2007, 02:33 PM
There is outrage among the citizens, but tell us what our recourse is. Congress is braindead and rotten to the core. The U.S. military is off controlling the planet. Most people do not understand the reason for the 2nd Amendment. We're pretty much screwed unless we can inform people about the importance of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

angelatc
05-31-2007, 02:33 PM
Geez! This story is enough to strike fear into the heart of... well... just about anyone.

You'd think, but over on the Yahoo Answer boards people think it's another conspiracy theory.