PDA

View Full Version : Bill Still has a new movie. Why do you care?

Oyate
01-14-2009, 11:41 PM
Hey guys, Bill Still has a new movie coming out.

He's that guy that did "The Money Masters" which was this 3 hour long dissertation of monetary policy and economics and everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY in the movement listens to this guy. Aaron Russo (R.I.P.) listened to this guy, Rockwell listens to this guy, the dude is serious.

Well, I'm giving you guys a head's up. There's another patriot movie coming out. And it's a big secret. I can't tell you the author's name but.....oh crap, I already did.

Totally watch The Money Masters on Google Video. 3 hours of what we know.

ronpaulhawaii
01-14-2009, 11:51 PM
:cool: - mahalo, Oyate

Brassmouth
01-15-2009, 12:44 AM
Rockwell listens to him? Why would Rockwell listen to someone who advocates fiat money?

gilliganscorner
01-15-2009, 06:44 AM
Rockwell listens to him? Why would Rockwell listen to someone who advocates fiat money?

This.

I watched MM, and if you can get past Still wagging his pen/pencil/finger at you for the entire duration of the movie, he does a pretty good job of historical review but the conclusions he draws are flat out wrong.

Government doesn't need to be in the money creation business. Money evolved in the free market due to its own forces. Those who create money from thin air confer a benefit unto themselves at the expense of others.