PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha, I got banned from "GOPRevolution"

Knightskye
01-14-2009, 09:11 PM
You have been banned from Chimpsy Presents Republican Revolution

Sorry, Jeff, you can not access Chimpsy Presents Republican Revolution as you have been banned. If you think you've been banned in error, you can contact the administrator.

Message to the Administrator

I just tried to go to the thread where I made a reply, where I bumped into the above message.

Good to know how they feel about a "big tent," huh? :D

Kotin
01-14-2009, 09:20 PM
I think all of us at RPFs have been banned lol..

ronpaulhawaii
01-14-2009, 09:34 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=175000

Conza88
01-14-2009, 09:59 PM
Take it as an affirmation of your awesomeness.

Imperial
01-14-2009, 10:02 PM
Did they ban your posts.

RSLudlum
01-14-2009, 10:06 PM
How long did you manage to stay a member? I got banned after 10 minutes and one post.

I posted an excerpt from this article (http://www.abpnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3749&Itemid=53)with a link to it. It was something like this:

You do know that Israel is threatening Christians in their attacks on Gaza also don't you?

"Massad said most American Christians know that the state of Israel was established in 1948, but fewer are aware that when that happened 700,000 Palestinians, including 55,000 Christians, were made refugees."

http://www.abpnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3749&Itemid=53

Next thing you know I'm getting a message from Chimpsy

Knightskye
01-14-2009, 10:32 PM
I posted early this morning (4 or 5), in that Israel thread.

I don't know what time I got banned. I just checked the page a couple minutes before I made this thread.

I think all of us at RPFs have been banned lol..

They must be able to smell it on us. :)

Take it as an affirmation of your awesomeness.

Yeah, seriously. Look at how many places Ron Paul was banned from. :D

Did they ban your posts.

Well, if I try to go to the homepage, it just brings me to that banned message. So yeah, I can't post.

rockandrollsouls
01-14-2009, 10:41 PM
I just tried to go to the thread where I made a reply, where I bumped into the above message.

Good to know how they feel about a "big tent," huh? :D

If you'd bother to read the 30 page thread on this rather than post an entirely knew thread, you'd know it's been determined they are a small, fringe group that's completely irrelevant. They have no listeners, no large audience to influence, or anything. As much as I hate to say it, though they may act like the GOP that shunned us, they aren't that close to the "inside" like you portray it.
Basically, they are a group of jerks. Think your local, "super conservative," uneducated redneck gun club. Once you picture that, you're seein' the Chimpsy group. They are talking heads without the knowledge to back it up. (Nothing against gun clubs, but picture the stereotype.)

dr. hfn
01-14-2009, 11:02 PM
banned as well

Ready2Revolt
01-14-2009, 11:09 PM
Well consider this, if we managed to convert or moderate just one of their supporters, we would probably cut their support by 50%

TER
01-14-2009, 11:11 PM
banned as well

+1

JeNNiF00F00
01-14-2009, 11:22 PM
I think that if you click the link from the RPF, they can trace that by going into the control panel for their website and cross referencing your IP number.

speciallyblend
01-14-2009, 11:29 PM
im not banned but i will not give those scum the traffic. they do not need republicans to win. they are recruiting illegal aliens to join the republican party so they can beat the democrats:)

The Republican Party doesn't need Republicans to Win, look at mccain:) oo yeah nevermind they lost,but they still do not need republicans to win . that is the gop motto. It will take them far;)(sarcasm)

Knightskye
01-19-2009, 06:58 PM
I think that if you click the link from the RPF, they can trace that by going into the control panel for their website and cross referencing your IP number.

Or they read posts and ban anyone who says something that sounds libertarian.