PDA

View Full Version : The future of the republican is here;) join asap

speciallyblend
01-14-2009, 08:30 PM
and spread afar and make it go viral asap, tell everyone you know to JOIN. This site is run by Republicans ,not by corrupt gop leaders!

http://www.nextgengop.com/

i beg everyone to join and tell your friends ASAP. DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO MAKE THIS VIRAL, Thank You Kenny, Your friend in Liberty!:D

HOLLYWOOD
01-14-2009, 08:58 PM
Get a nice "JOIN / REGISTER" Widget/Radial in the upper left or right of the page.

Currently it's buried in small font on the lower left. LOST in Translation

FIX PLEASE... it will help the cause

Michael Landon
01-14-2009, 10:20 PM
I'm in.

They seem to be more accepting of Dr. Paul's supporters than other websites I've come across. This is a good sign. There was a really good article by Aaron Marks that discusses Ron Paul's successes, be sure to look for it.

- ML

dr. hfn
01-14-2009, 11:02 PM
alright!

speciallyblend
01-14-2009, 11:32 PM
Get a nice "JOIN / REGISTER" Widget/Radial in the upper left or right of the page.

Currently it's buried in small font on the lower left. LOST in Translation

FIX PLEASE... it will help the cause

you will have to contact them hollywood. This is not my site but was emailed to me thru good sources:). you should try to contact them and give them the suggestion. good suggestion though

speciallyblend
01-14-2009, 11:33 PM
I'm in.

They seem to be more accepting of Dr. Paul's supporters than other websites I've come across. This is a good sign. There was a really good article by Aaron Marks that discusses Ron Paul's successes, be sure to look for it.

- ML

This is supported by REAL REPUBLICANS AKA RON PAUL REPUBLICANS and REAL REPUBLICANS that do not buy the corrupt bs coming from the gop!

Please Everyone Spread this far and wide,make videos, callout the corrupt gop leadership. DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO:)

speciallyblend
01-16-2009, 02:44 PM
bump for REAL REPUBLICANS

1000-points-of-fright
01-16-2009, 04:03 PM
This is supported by REAL REPUBLICANS AKA RON PAUL REPUBLICANS and REAL REPUBLICANS that do not buy the corrupt bs coming from the gop!

Excerpts from the last post on that page (http://www.nextgengop.com/2009/01/07/al-qaeda%E2%80%99s-al-zawahiri-thanks-obama/) entitled "Al Qaeda’s al-Zawahiri Thanks Obama"

Obama has done nothing but say that he is “deeply concerned” over the deaths in the 2009 Gaza conflict. Instead of sharing his disappointments and “concerns” he should be standing shoulder to shoulder with President Bush in his support of the Jewish state in its conflict with Hamas....

...Obama must do more than share his abhorrence of the horrors of war when he takes office, or we might see not only the end of Zionism and the Jewish state, but also the demise of the West’s influence in the Middle East.

That dude doesn't sound like a RON PAUL REPUBLICAN or a REAL REPUBLICAN.

fiddler1
01-16-2009, 04:14 PM
Hmm.. Top article on that site is supporting Saul Anuzis for RNC chair.. Wasnt this the guy that tried to keep RP out of the debates in Michigan... Or what was it....??? This is exactly the kind of people we dont need running the party if you ask me....

speciallyblend
01-16-2009, 04:21 PM
Hmm.. Top article on that site is supporting Saul Anuzis for RNC chair.. Wasnt this the guy that tried to keep RP out of the debates in Michigan... Or what was it....??? This is exactly the kind of people we dont need running the party if you ask me....

yeah what is up with this?? hmmmmm yep this is not what i was expecting and i even asked some ron paul supporters. hmmm well maybe the republican party is truly going down the tubes. wtf

can the mods change the title to sorry folks we are screwed???

Brown Sapper
01-16-2009, 04:28 PM
This isn't another Chimpsey Republican Revolution site is it.

speciallyblend
01-16-2009, 05:00 PM
This isn't another Chimpsey Republican Revolution site is it.

sounds like it might be. geeez the republican party sounds hopeless to me!

slacker921
01-16-2009, 05:08 PM
Put together by the guy who put together a "Republican" alternative to Digg (http://www.r-igg.com/).. sigh.... so far all I see is more neocon BS.. and feeding the GOP efforts to get that BS popular on the web.