PDA

View Full Version : A local talk radio show host just smeared Ron

Magsec
09-12-2007, 07:37 AM
He started to talk about RP's segment in KFI last night, saying that RP thought that mall security guards do a better job than the Armed Forces in Iraq. He then played a clip where the only incriminating thing RP said was "Well..." or something to that effect, he was gettin' drowned out.

The show host then said "Have you even seen these mall guards?" like they were complete losers, and he went further saying that it's a "hold down" job just for the extra cash.
He ended by saying, "THIS is why RP won't get the party nomination."

:mad:

nullvalu
09-12-2007, 07:38 AM
call into the show if its still on or call back tomorrow..

davidhperry
09-12-2007, 07:47 AM
A local talk radio show host just smeared Ron

Which show and where?

Magsec
09-12-2007, 07:52 AM
Which show and where?

Some host here in Waco, Texas...

OMG I'm still listening to him and he just pronounced Mike Gravel like "Mike Grave-ell"

Smears all around, "He's worse than Ron Paul" for his gay stance referencing Spartans.

Shiranu
09-12-2007, 08:00 AM
As much as I <3 texas (Sequin/San Antonio area, here)... we have some wack-job radio hosts >_>

FrankRep
09-12-2007, 08:05 AM
It's no big deal really.

What was his disagreement with Ron Paul?

What's his name and his email address?

Mr. White
09-12-2007, 09:27 AM
I knew that stupid degeneration of a conversation would come up. that quote and the 'americans are gung ho about killing everyon.

Kregener
09-12-2007, 09:48 AM
We have 'em like that here too.

Barry Young is the morning guy on local KFYI and he is completely lost on constitutional issues, geo-political meddling and neoconservatism.

The best guy they had was Charles Goyette, but they ran him off for not knuckling under to the war hysteria.

KFYI is a Clear Channel station, so there ya go then....

Santana28
09-12-2007, 09:49 AM
He started to talk about RP's segment in KFI last night, saying that RP thought that mall security guards do a better job than the Armed Forces in Iraq.

LOL... as a mall security guard i can attest that that is probably not the case. Now if we were allowed to arrest and shoot at will....hmmmmmmm :D j/k

i did get to watch a video of a rottweiler getting sprayed with pepper spray and then fed twinkies for an instructional class this past weekend however...!