PDA

View Full Version : 100 THINGS You NEED ,when our government SCREWS YOU!

speciallyblend
01-13-2009, 11:13 PM
Feel Free to SAVE this LIST, it will save your AZZ when no one else will;)

http://www.restoretherepublic.com/take-action/initiatives/100-items-to-disappear-first-in-a-calamity

you might not need everything but it is a great list to work off:):D

ihsv
01-13-2009, 11:31 PM
Nice. Thanks for the list!

fr33domfightr
01-14-2009, 12:18 AM
The title was: 100 Items to Disappear First in a Calamity

I'd put guns and ammo 1st on the list. Without personal protection, you couldn't protect from theft the other things on the list.

FF

speciallyblend
01-14-2009, 01:34 AM
The title was: 100 Items to Disappear First in a Calamity

I'd put guns and ammo 1st on the list. Without personal protection, you couldn't protect from theft the other things on the list.

FF

true but i kinda liked the title i made;) good list to help anyone get prepared though!

speciallyblend
01-16-2009, 03:09 PM
bump

Danke
01-16-2009, 03:16 PM
Wine/Liquors (for bribes, medicinal, etc,)

What!?!?! Hell no, I'm drinking it!

I hope that "etc." was for getting shit faced before eating junior.

Elwar
01-16-2009, 03:22 PM

That's my plan. I'll just stock up on guns and ammo and hope that everyone else stocks up on enough food to keep them nice and plump. Then it's time to get out the cannibal cook book.

:p

Danke
01-16-2009, 03:23 PM
But seriously (for Kludge and Yongrel). That is a lot of fuel to store. Kinda hard for city folks, that's for sure.

Propane last a long time, if I lived out in the country, I'd get some big tanks to store that.

speciallyblend
01-16-2009, 03:24 PM

haha i hear you on that one;) so better double up on your stock. so you can drink some and use the other as money!

if anyone else has some good lists would be great to see them:)

speciallyblend
01-16-2009, 03:26 PM
That's my plan. I'll just stock up on guns and ammo and hope that everyone else stocks up on enough food to keep them nice and plump. Then it's time to get out the cannibal cook book.

:eek: see what i mean:) thats why if you stock up on food make sure you ration it as well(stay as skinny as possible even if you have food;). so folks like you don't shoot me:) and eat me;)

speciallyblend
01-16-2009, 03:32 PM

could you drink alot of liquors?? that way if you become food, then at least you will have naturally marinated your meat by drinking Baileys;) hehe ,your post reminds me of the soccer team in the south american mtns;)

you wouldn't want to eat me any way. you see by government studies my meat would be poisoned by second hand thc cells in my meat which has been proven lethal to eat by the FDA;)

speciallyblend
01-17-2009, 10:57 AM
gotta love trolls that vote down a list that prepares you for hard times:)
must be a walmart employee!