PDA

View Full Version : GOP: Who is best for GOP chair? Are any of them any good?

Matt Collins
01-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Of those running who is the best choice for GOP chair? Who is the worst? or all all of them worthless?

Kotin
01-13-2009, 09:42 PM
I liked Ken Blackwell the most.. but still have reservations about all of them.

Saul A. and Steele are the worst(besides the current chairman)

smithtg
01-14-2009, 07:14 AM
I liked Ken Blackwell the most.. but still have reservations about all of them.

Saul A. and Steele are the worst(besides the current chairman)

if you are for voter fraud and corruption, get behind blackwell. Just do some reading on what he did in ohio in 2004. I didnt want Kerry to be president, but man he is as corrupt as the next politician, just do a little reading

speciallyblend
01-14-2009, 07:16 AM
None of the above

nobody's_hero
01-14-2009, 07:49 AM
I'm starting to think of the GOP as one of those magic 8-balls, only, when you don't like the answer it gives you, it has to be shaken up again and again until it gives you what you want.

Clearly, John McCain's landslide loss—which could be most accurately likened to a crash-and-burn, parachuteless fall into a volcano which then erupted with nuclear force and smothered a hospital of orphaned burn-victims with molten rock—did not quite drive home the message to the dim-witted GOP leaders, as evident by the choices that have been presented.

The Grand Old Party will most likely be the Grand Ancient Party before it gets a friggin clue.

(But, I'm sorry Matt, I know you're working hard within the GOP, and I don't offer any viable solutions other than for us all to continue to vote our conscience, and, if necessary, not vote and be bold enough to state that our choices of candidates are not even remotely worthy to represent us)

TonySutton
01-14-2009, 08:20 AM
I tried finding one where we had common ground. Unfortunately the best I could find was about 25%. Then I thought, well he is just the chairman. He just needs to organize and raise money. This led me to which one do I feel I can trust. Well to be honest, none of them.

I guess I will continue to work from the bottom up :P

speciallyblend
01-14-2009, 08:28 AM
I tried finding one where we had common ground. Unfortunately the best I could find was about 25%. Then I thought, well he is just the chairman. He just needs to organize and raise money. This led me to which one do I feel I can trust. Well to be honest, none of them.

I guess I will continue to work from the bottom up :P

yep. i truly believe depending on your local politics. We should work with whatever party helps our movement. In my county the dems are more intune with Ron Paul. The republican party is pretty much history herein my county. The good news is we got alot of our local republicans to vote for some Ron Paul Democrats. Republicans have figured out in my county that voting republican is useless. Listen to the message,not the party.It all depends on your local politics. I wish Matt the best in what he is doing. We have some counties in Colorado where we are taking back the gop. We also have many counties where ron paul democrats are already in Office:)

KEEP IT LOCAL!!!

james1844
01-14-2009, 12:44 PM
I like Steele. I think he's the most centrist and pragmatic of the crew.

libertarian4321
01-14-2009, 12:45 PM
Will "none of the above" be on the ballot? 'Cause that guy would probably be better than any of the ones running.