PDA

View Full Version : Big Announcement! R3volutionConsultants.com is here!

Don
01-13-2009, 06:24 PM
Welcome to R3volution Consultants!

http://www.r3volutionconsultants.com

After I finished my time with Campaign for Liberty, I began to wonder what sort of new project I could take on that would continue to aid the movement for smaller, constitutional government in a meaningful way. I began to look at the incredible efforts made by our candidates and supporters around the country in this last election cycle with a single question in mind, “What can we, as a movement, do to improve our ability to engage effectively in electoral politics in the future?”

It occurred to me that, while we have an incredible amount of constructive energy and righteous desire to improve our nation, we are a young movement with many committed patriots that are still very new to politics. As a result, campaigns around the country were learning the same lessons and repeating many of the same mistakes because they simply didn’t have the kind of expert advice and proven service contractors that so-called “mainstream” major party candidates do as a result of their relationships and access to well-established political machines.

From my perspective, I saw an opportunity to use the relationships that I have developed over my career in politics to provide our candidate’s with the same level of professional campaign services while also engaging some of the scores of creative movement activists whose independent work I have enjoyed and who I sometimes commissioned for projects with the Paul campaign and Campaign for Liberty.

It is my great hope that R3volution Consultants adds value to our movement and helps lead to greater electoral success in the future. Please visit us at r3volutionconsultants.com and sign up for our email list.

Yours in liberty,

Don

yongrel
01-13-2009, 06:42 PM
4th person to try this, if memory serves. Why will your effort succeed where others have failed?

Sayzak
01-13-2009, 06:58 PM
First thoughts:

Hire someone, anyone, with experience, any experience, with design, any design, to help you fix that web site.

CUnknown
01-13-2009, 08:34 PM
Good luck Don, I hope you succeed. You deserve our thanks.