PDA

View Full Version : I'm giving up my saturdays for freedom

hope7134
01-13-2009, 05:04 PM
Campaign for Liberty has been calling out for precinct leaders, nationwide. I'm signing up as a precinct leader. I work about hours a week now, just to make ends meet and they aren't meeting. My brother-in-law and sister today filed bankruptcy. For years he was making around 300k, last year 69K. I decided my day for relaxation has got to be used for the benefit of my country, my family and myself. It's time for a revolution. We gotta seriously follow RP's lead and get in this fight. Is there any other red-blooded patriots that see it the same way. Its time! We gotta shake America.

raystone
01-13-2009, 08:28 PM
hope7134 - what's your strategy and plan as C4L Precinct Leader ?

american.swan
01-14-2009, 04:09 AM
Get a copy of Naomi Wolf's new book "Give me Liberty". It has cool stuff in it like how to write a press release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And other useful STUFF we need to move this movement forward.

silverlinkx2
01-14-2009, 07:20 AM
Campaign for Liberty has been calling out for precinct leaders, nationwide. I'm signing up as a precinct leader. I work about hours a week now, just to make ends meet and they aren't meeting. My brother-in-law and sister today filed bankruptcy. For years he was making around 300k, last year 69K. I decided my day for relaxation has got to be used for the benefit of my country, my family and myself. It's time for a revolution. We gotta seriously follow RP's lead and get in this fight. Is there any other red-blooded patriots that see it the same way. Its time! We gotta shake America.

What did your brother-in-law do for a living?

hope7134
01-18-2009, 03:30 PM
My brother-in law is a sales rep to distribution centers in Atlanta and the surrounding area. They are closing the distribution centers left and right. No distribution when people aren't buying. This guy has been selling for 30 years of his life and has always been around 300K per year. When sales reps start going down, products aren't moving and that's a sure sign, the economy is crumbling.

On the Campaign for Liberty site, if you sign up for precinct leader, they help you organize. We are all in this together. The whole point of the Campaign for Liberty site is to organize and get to work.