PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Family Walk” for Sept 29th and 30th

qwerty
09-12-2007, 03:37 AM
On Saturday, September 29th, we will be holding a large rally at Veteran’s Park in Manchester, NH. The rally runs from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM and will feature a speech by Dr. Paul, as well as live music.

Immediately following the rally, the campaign will distribute literature and canvassing packets and teams will proceed to canvass the cities of Manchester and Nashua. Dr. Paul and more than thirty members of his family will be in attendance and we expect to have a lot of fun spreading the message of freedom.

Our goal is to have 1,000 volunteers from all around New Hampshire, and the surrounding states. If you live in a nearby state, please meet us in Manchester. If you are part of a Meetup group in a nearby state please organize a group to attend this event and link to this page. Our goal is to knock on 50,000 doors that weekend. We need your help!

If you are travelling from out of state, we have secured a group rate at two hotels. There are a limited number of rooms available, and we expect them to fill up quickly, so if you are unable to secure a room at one of the hotels listed please make other arrangements. Whatever hotel you choose to stay at, you will be responsible for making all arrangements, including payment and transportation.

If you aren't from New Hampshire or a neighboring state, please donate $100 to support the walk effort.

Fairfield Inn
860 S Porter St
Manchester, NH 03103

(603) 625-2020

Mention Ron Paul Group Rate of $98.00

Holiday Inn Express
1298 S Porter St
Manchester, NH 03103

(603) 669-6800

Mention Ron Paul Group Rate of $109.00

Please bring an umbrella or poncho in case of rain. If you have any questions please contact our New Hampshire team at nh@ronpaul2008.com.

In order for this event to be a success, you must rsvp to nh@ronpaul2008.com by September 21st. When you rsvp, please let us know whether you will be driver for the canvassing or a walker. We will need one driver and three walkers per vehicle.

http://ronpaul2008.com/events/manchester-nh-rally-canvassing/

JosephTheLibertarian
09-12-2007, 03:49 AM
I'm from NJ... I keep missing all of the cool stuff :( I will donate $100.00 though.