PDA

View Full Version : Please help me email the meetups

Sematary
09-12-2007, 03:35 AM
I have already used up my allotted 3 emails this morning when I emailed Chicago, Manhattan and Greater Philly with the following:

Many of us have put alot of work into securing the venue and date for a "freedom" rally in Philadelphia. Everything is set except for the commitment of the Ron Paul campaign to have him speak at the event. We feel the campaign has alot on it's table and is considering our request but this petition could be the edge we need to secure his appearance. Here is the petition and the link to sign it.

To: Ron Paul Campaign
We, the grassroots supporters of Ron Paul, hereby petition the Ron Paul campaign to commit Ron Paul to an appearance on November 10, 2007 at Independence Mall in Philadelphia. In the pursuit of freedom for All Americans, we support Ron Paul who carries the message of freedom and liberty to all corners of the United States with the intended purpose of returning the government of the United States to the people of the United States.

The purpose for this petition is two-fold.

First, this Rally will be an incredible event enabling thousands of supporters to hear Ron Paul speak in a venue of historical significance which symbolizes the freedoms and liberties which this campaign embodies.

Secondly, the rally will serve as a notice to the Main Stream Media that the support for Ron Paul goes well beyond the internet and that they can no longer ignore his candidacy or his supporters.

By signing this petition, I am asking the campaign of Ron Paul to give consideration to the grassroots, which is, in many ways, responsible for the position the campaign now holds in the presidential race. We, the undersigned, respectfully request that on November 10, 2007 Ron Paul speak to his supporters and rally the troops for the impending primary elections.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

http://www.petitiononline.com/Phrally/petition.html

Since we are only allowed three per day, I was hoping others could pick up some of the slack. If you do email any of the groups, please post who you emailed here, so that we don't duplicate efforts. The petition is currently at 268 signatures and I'm thinking if we can get a pointless poll thousands of votes, we can certainly get this petition thousands of votes, which we may need to secure a successful rally in Philadelphia.

RonFan1776
09-12-2007, 04:05 AM
I would think that if you made a reasoned argument for his attendance to the campaign organizers, that they should be trusted to make the proper decision on where his attendance will be on November 10th.

Maybe you should have started a "Committed to Attend" list to show how many attendees you will have, rather than having random people vote on his attendence somewhere that they will likely not be?

I imagine that the people in the campaign office are just as committed to getting him elected as we are. Give them a little trust.

Sematary
09-12-2007, 06:08 AM
I would think that if you made a reasoned argument for his attendance to the campaign organizers, that they should be trusted to make the proper decision on where his attendance will be on November 10th.

Maybe you should have started a "Committed to Attend" list to show how many attendees you will have, rather than having random people vote on his attendence somewhere that they will likely not be?

I imagine that the people in the campaign office are just as committed to getting him elected as we are. Give them a little trust.

You can help, or not, but the fact is, we are not going to be able to put together a "committed to attend" list.

Sematary
09-12-2007, 07:00 AM
I really need your help here, folks.