PDA

View Full Version : The Latest "Bomb": Ignore Bush Farewell Speech Bomb

nodope0695
01-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Bush to give farewell speech on Thursday - Be sure to tune in SOME PLACE ELSE!

Call it "The Ignore Bush Bomb" where we all ignore Dubya's speech and ensure the message is sent: Nobody is listening to you, Dubya!"

I emplore you to NOT WATCH THAT SPEECH LIVE. Tell your friends to not watch it, and that they tell all of thier friends.

You can catch it later on youtube...but I want to see the lowest ratings in history for this speech.

I don't want anything possitive attached to Bush's legacy - I want him to hold the record for the lowest approval ratings, and I'd love to see him garner the lowest ever ratings for a president's farewell speech.

Dubya deserves ZERO good will from we, the people. I just hope the door DOES hit him in the ass on his way out.

Shun the loser, and TUNE OUT HIS SPEECH ON THURSDAY. Remember, if you must see it, watch it later on Youtube, or see highlights on the news, but don't watch it live.

nodope0695
01-12-2009, 11:35 PM
Bump

pacelli
01-12-2009, 11:36 PM
Does this mean you'll be doing a similar thing for Obama's inauguration?

dr. hfn
01-12-2009, 11:36 PM
bump

nodope0695
01-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Does this mean you'll be doing a similar thing for Obama's inauguration?

Yep, I'll be playing XBOX 360 during Obama's coronation.

I think it best if everybody who has one to break out the Wii, Xbox, Playstation, etc and do something everybit as pointless as watching Bush say farewell, and Obama saying hello.