PDA

View Full Version : Judge Napolitano Clip

Shatterhand
09-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Here is an important part of a speech given by Judge Andrew Napolitano at the Future of Freedom Foundation Conference from a few months ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRukPp9Tq5k

In this segment he mentions Ron Paul. Has this part of the speech ever been blogged about and submitted to Digg? :confused: :confused: Sorry, I am not a member of the Digg community. If this got onto Digg it might reach lots of people . . .

It doesn't seem that enough Ron Paul supporters and potential supporters have seen this part of the speech. :(

This might be able to wake up lots of neocons. :D

:D :D

TheMikael
09-11-2007, 11:04 PM
Just watched his speech earlier today and I'm reading one of his books.
He's great :)

lucius
09-12-2007, 12:34 AM
Thanks for the Nap clip!

trispear
09-12-2007, 12:44 AM
Yes, been up many times, here and digg. The whole speech is good though. RP also spoke at same conference.

Shatterhand
09-12-2007, 01:30 AM
Yes, been up many times, here and digg. The whole speech is good though. RP also spoke at same conference.

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Still, how come there have only been 7,000 youtube views for part four? Doesn't seem like too many. Did it ever reach the front page of Digg in the popular section?

trispear
09-12-2007, 01:37 AM
A friend of mine submitted it:
http://digg.com/political_opinion/Every_American_needs_to_watch_this_speech_by_Judge _Napolitano

And there are a few others who did. I don't believe it made it to the front page. You can always try again (old stuff always pops up on digg again and again anyways), but it would have to be a concerted effort to get it anywhere.

Matt Collins
09-12-2007, 09:40 AM
The Judge freakin rocks!

Shatterhand
09-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Hey, does anyone else think it is worth a concerted effort to get part 4 of Napolitano's speech onto the front page of Digg? And how does one make that happen?

Spirit of '76
09-12-2007, 01:25 PM
Does anybody have just an outtake of his intro in part one, where he talks specifically about Ron Paul?

Spirit of '76
09-12-2007, 01:27 PM
Hey, does anyone else think it is worth a concerted effort to get part 4 of Napolitano's speech onto the front page of Digg? And how does one make that happen?

It has to receive a whole lot of diggs in a short period of time.

Severius
09-12-2007, 02:19 PM
Put it up, I'll digg it.