PDA

View Full Version : The Palestinians Have Gone Too Far

mediahasyou
01-10-2009, 10:45 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1111203/Protesters-clash-police-100-000-strong-London-Gaza-demo-descends-violence.html

I do not support Israel in their effort to occupy Palestine's land. However, Palestinians have gone too far in using violence, rioting, and attacking local shops in England.

Zolah
01-10-2009, 10:59 PM
Those weren't Palestinians at the rally :s And that looks just like an average Friday or Saturday night in the UK in any town, trust me. British people don't need something to protest about to smash up their own town every weekend.

RSLudlum
01-10-2009, 11:11 PM
Those weren't Palestinians at the rally :s And that looks just like an average Friday or Saturday night in the UK in any town, trust me. British people don't need something to protest about to smash up their own town every weekend.

LOL...Sounds like a fun place!!! :D

Conservative Christian
01-10-2009, 11:44 PM

^Sorry, but I don't trust somebody spouting BS.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/01/10/article-1111203-03022AD1000005DC-835_468x272.jpg

Conservative Christian
01-10-2009, 11:48 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/01/10/article-1111203-03025AD2000005DC-371_468x538.jpg

Sandra
01-10-2009, 11:55 PM
Most of those protesters in the papers look like white guys.

Danke
01-10-2009, 11:59 PM
Most of those protesters in the papers look like white guys.

You were expecting the Negro?

Sandra
01-11-2009, 12:01 AM
There were pics of Thai and Korean protesters too.

raiha
01-11-2009, 12:10 AM
There are alot of young people protesting and wearing the Hamas regalia. All races. That's what young people do if they feel strongly enough. Poverty and marginalization and anti-authoritarianism has been around since Adam was a pup. Try not to blame the Palestinians on this one as well. The Palestinians at my riot ...I mean protest, were mainly quiet, subdued. All in shock i guess.

Zolah
01-11-2009, 06:39 AM
^Sorry, but I don't trust somebody spouting BS.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/01/10/article-1111203-03022AD1000005DC-835_468x272.jpg

What BS?

klamath
01-11-2009, 10:28 AM
The radical element of the muslim faith did the average muslim no favors with this stuff. I can see anger at the British and Americans for messing in the middle east but when they start throwing rocks and rioting in Norway they reinforced a bad image. What the hell did the Norwegians do to them? Those of us that want to get the US out of the middle east just lost ground with those antics. It makes it real easy for those that want to stay in, to make the aguement that the muslims hate all westerners regardless of what history that country has.

Cowlesy
01-11-2009, 10:56 AM
The radical element of the muslim faith did the average muslim no favors with this stuff. I can see anger at the British and Americans for messing in the middle east but when they start throwing rocks and rioting in Norway they reinforced a bad image. What the hell did the Norwegians do to them? Those of us that want to get the US out of the middle east just lost ground with those antics. It makes it real easy for those that want to stay in, to make the aguement that the muslims hate all westerners regardless of what history that country has.

+1000

I couldn't agree more. Call a spade a spade, but westerners are extremely afraid of radical muslims, and when they start causing a raucous either in western europe or here in the U.S., Joe sixpack is immediately going to side with whomever is against "those people".

I always get a good laugh when someone tells me "Sharia Law! Sharia Banking! Coming to the U.S. unless we fight them there!", but when they do outbursts like this it only reinforces their mindset.

Sandra
01-11-2009, 10:56 AM
Too far? The last time a holocaust happened the US dropped a nuclear bomb on innocent civilians to make their point. You saying rioting in front of government embassies is too far?

rpfan2008
01-11-2009, 11:02 AM
You were expecting the Negro?

What kind of a comment was that..bro? :confused:

sratiug
01-11-2009, 11:02 AM
Too far? The last time a holocaust happened the US dropped a nuclear bomb on innocent civilians to make their point. You saying rioting in front of government embassies is too far?

Right you are. A two state solution in Great Britain, christian and muslim wouldn't be too far.

wizardwatson
01-11-2009, 11:06 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/01/10/article-1111203-03025AD2000005DC-371_468x538.jpg

How come no one protests and riots over the child that dies of starvation every two seconds on this planet? Is it not flashy enough? Because they would look stupid with decorative bandanas around their mouth?

I'm so tired of people getting all bent out of shape over the well-publicized flashy injustice of the State, and completely ignoring the ongoing systemic injustice that slowly pushes half the world into grinding poverty and death.

Cowlesy
01-11-2009, 11:50 AM
There are just too many people on the planet period.

http://newsgarden.org/chatters/homepages/alllie/images/worldpopgr.gif

Now that is a bubble.

HOLLYWOOD
01-11-2009, 12:00 PM
Why doesn't the 100,000+ Protestors, head on over to 10 Downing Street and burn the Frigin place down!

That's where the problems are enabled and controlled, not the little proprietors and their shops.

Why is it that the public/groups/protestors seem to always take it out on the people/themselves? It's government and their Manipulative/Totalitarian Oppression that's the cause.

RickyJ
01-11-2009, 12:07 PM

Wrong. The H-bomb was dropped to let the world know the USA had such weapons and would use them. The USA became the biggest bully in the world that day which is a title they still haven't relinquished. But Israel is a strong number 2 right now.

RickyJ
01-11-2009, 12:10 PM
Why doesn't the 100,000+ Protestors, head on over to 10 Downing Street and burn the Frigin place down!

That's where the problems are enabled and controlled, not the little proprietors and their shops.

Why is it that the public/groups/protestors seem to always take it out on the people/themselves? It's government and their Manipulative/Totalitarian Oppression that's the cause.

Low IQ and understanding of who is really in charge. The average person is probably on their side in this massacre, but their rage is not seeing that right now.

Zolah
01-11-2009, 12:25 PM

They've been to Downing Street a couple times in the past fortnight, it's an epic battle to get even near 10 downing street even on a normal day since USA and London passed those anti-protester laws 4 or so years ago. The only reason shops got attacked was riot police slowing the march down and trying to control the crowd.