PDA

View Full Version : Contributions?

qednick
05-16-2007, 09:28 AM
Guys, besides the signs, bumper stickers and flyers, let's also not forget that RP needs help to fund the campaign. Without money his campaign will lose steam. Just to appear on last night's GOP debate cost him $25,000!! Hopefully, donating a small amount now will be repaid to us several fold later when he's in the White House. :)

Click here to contribute (https://www.ronpaul2008.com/forms/contribute.cfm)

I just donated $50 and will donate more on pay day.

Every little bit helps. Whether $10, $50 or $1,000. :cool: Also, if you can contribute, don't forget to add some encouragement in the comments section.

voortrekker
05-16-2007, 12:19 PM
I contributed $100 a few weeks ago.

Going to his fund raiser dinner this Saturday in Austin.

Things are getting exciting!:)

CurtisLow
05-16-2007, 12:38 PM
I donated $25.00 because I'm not doing to good financially. But I spend about (5 hours a day) posting on sites and spreading Dr. Paul's message.

The truth will set you free!:cool:

qednick
05-16-2007, 12:59 PM
I contributed $100 a few weeks ago.

Going to his fund raiser dinner this Saturday in Austin.

Things are getting exciting!:)

Dang, didn't know about the dinner. Shame though but we're having our daughter's b-day party then anyways. :( I would've loved to have gone. Have some desert for me will ya.

Bro.Butch
06-27-2007, 10:00 AM
The nation is watching !?! To see what happens during the second quarter !!!

The great college football coach Paul W. "BEAR" Bryant said the last five minutes of the second quarter and the first five minutes of the third quarter are the most important part of the game... Fellow RP supporters we are in the final 5 minutes of the second quarter. Will you step up and be a STAR of our game ?

Please DONATE from $5 to $2300 to the campaign. To make your donations the most effective nationally, please do so before June 30. That is the final date of the second quarter for F.E.C. reporting. With a good showing in the money race the media will have to pay attention. The M & Ms of politics are important.

MORE MONEY MEANS MORE MEDIA, MORE MEDIA MEANS MORE MONEY !!!

Any amount can help, yes even $5, $10, $25, $100 adds up, some of you can afford the $2300, will you make a real difference TODAY?

"https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate/

Donate Now to Dr. Paul's Campaign

If you prefer, you can also send contributions by snailmail to the Ron Paul Presidential Campaign...

Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee
837 W. Plantation Dr.
Clute, TX 77531
Make Checks/Money Orders Payable to: "Ron Paul 2008 PCC"
don't forget to include your occupation & employers name (fed.law)

You need to send snailmail today if you want it to reach them by June 30.

Remember, every penny you send will be used to help preserve our future freedom and all future generations !!! Dr. Paul is delivering the message to the masses, let's help him continue the struggle with our donations, THX