PDA

View Full Version : 9/11: Anyone else glad this day is over?

jmarinara
09-11-2007, 10:12 PM
All day . . . All I heard was neo-con war mongering.

I don't have the time or patience to go into it, but I'll give you one example. . .

My local neo-con talk show host Mark Belling (really, I don't mean to pick on Mark, Rush and Hannity have said this all along) actually alluded to the fact that it might be a good idea (he "fears") for another "9/11 type attack to happen, perhaps in a bigger venue like the superbowl". His reasoning for this assertion is "that it would force the mindless wimps who don't support the war on terror to scurry back to their holes and shut up for a few years".

Look, you can believe what you want about who did what on 9/11/2001, but the fact still remains that over 3,000 innocent people died. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING CALLED UNPATRIOTIC FOR NOT SUPPORTING THIS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT THE ONE CALLING FOR ANOTHER ATTACK, I'M NOT THE ONE WHO WOULD SMILE IF 3,000 MORE CITIZENS DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M NOT THE ONE WHO SHREDDED THE CONSTITUTION, SO PLEASE STOP SAYING I DON'T STAND FOR AMERICA, BECAUSE THE WAY I SEE IT, ME, AND THOSE WHO STAND WITH ME, ARE THE ONLY ONES LEFT STANDING FOR THIS DIEING REPUBLIC. YOU NEO-CON SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!

There. I feel better.

Shellshock1918
09-11-2007, 10:41 PM
All I felt was depressed. A sad day today...

ross11988
09-11-2007, 10:49 PM
I was at ground zero today, it felt weird just being there today......

Chernitsky
09-11-2007, 10:50 PM
yes

Man from La Mancha
09-11-2007, 10:52 PM
It's not over where I live in CA.

PennCustom4RP
09-11-2007, 10:58 PM
I am glad this day is over, as I do not need to be constantly reminded on the news, as to what happened this day 6 years ago, I can remember this on my own.

hard@work
09-11-2007, 11:05 PM
I cannot take into perspective one single tragedy alone. My days when reflecting on these types of things see all the tragedies at all times as a single incident. So in a way I am fortunate on 9/11, the only thing it does is inspire me to stop tragedy however I may do so.

I always mourn for those who have been hurt however.

ghemminger
09-11-2007, 11:07 PM
THROW OUT THAT TV guys - seriously - All I saw today was 2 HOT MSM shows by Faux and RP kickin ass on a Radio Talk show host

Tommorrow I get to meet my HERO in person - Im JAZZED

lucius
09-12-2007, 12:19 AM
Yes, I spent the day with family and friends in quiet discussion. We came to the conclusion that Dr. Paul's campaign is serendipity.

inibo
09-12-2007, 12:27 AM
I don't know if this a good thing or a bad thing, but to me, other than getting to see Ron Paul in person for the first time, today was just another day.

ghemminger is right, throw out your TV. You're life will be much calmer. I haven't owned one for over three years. I don't miss it. TV is a mind killer.

derdy
09-12-2007, 12:50 AM
I took off work to put a blog tribute to the fallen and to bringin the real criminals to justice. I also watched some of the rescue workers videos on 9/11 Blogger and some other websites.

9/11 had a profound effect on me; it really changed my worldview. After 9/11 I supported pre-emptive warfare and almost joined the military. Then I found 9/11 Truth in 2005. Since that time, I've learned more about the REAL world around me, the Constitution, and liberty than any other time previous in my life.

It still incenses me to no end that the real criminals responsible for 9/11 are using their treason to profit and carry out their agenda. :mad:

Justice must be done

I don't watch TV so much anymore, like back in the days after 9/11; good ol Faux News and Bill O every chance I could get. Now it's just Jon Stewart and Colbert for the most part.

So in that sense, today was just like every other day, except I took my day off to pay tribute and dedicated it to the innocents lost. It's the least I could do.

SeanEdwards
09-12-2007, 02:44 AM
I might not cry too much if al queda deployed a suitcase nuke in Washington DC.

As long as they do it when Dr. Paul isn't there. :D

Omnis
09-12-2007, 03:51 AM
Yeah, yesterday morning was terrible. I think it was MSNBC, but one of the stations played the entire reel of footage from the day at the same time it occurred.

Do they really need to shove that shit down our throats? The media is sick. We all know it happened. They don't have to re-open closing wounds. I'm so fucking sick of them glorifying these fucking thugs, giving their dark deeds the limelight at almost every opportunity.