View Full Version : Fox News: "We Must Declare Venezuela A Terrorist State!"

purplechoe
01-10-2009, 01:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsR-yDDMfYM

These neocons must be really desperate.

Paulitician
01-10-2009, 01:57 AM
Male co-host: "It's the most ridiculous bit of propaganda out there"

Tell me about it, can't be any worse than the crap you and your station are spouting off.

Andrew Ryan
01-10-2009, 05:38 AM
US is a terrorist state...

Zolah
01-10-2009, 05:56 AM
Supporting democracy is all good and well, but not when you also support coup's against democratically elected officials such as USA did to Chavez (twice if I remember right) :p

Fox is tragically ludicrous, or ludicrously tragic.

acptulsa
01-10-2009, 08:22 AM
Well, of course Venesuela's a terrorist state. Bernanke is terrified they'll sell their oil for something besides dollars.

james1906
01-10-2009, 08:32 AM
Will Danny Glover be charged with sedition?

LibertyEagle
01-10-2009, 08:33 AM
Plus, they're one of the hold-outs on the managed trade agreements and a central bank. So too are all the countries denoted "rogue nations". Funny how that works, isn't it? ;)

Sandra
01-10-2009, 08:33 AM
Then FOX scouts read these forums and report that libertarian leaning viewers didn't like it, then they will spin it in a less severe direction. I think they make statements like that as a litmus test then observe forums for reaction.

Johnnybags
01-10-2009, 09:08 AM
are always ones who refuse to declare the dollar the world currency and fall in line with the IMF and world central bankers. I wish Venezuela would issue a hard currency note convertible to gold or oil on demand, they have the resources to do it. Of course they'd be attacked the day before unless Russia backed em up.

acptulsa
01-10-2009, 09:12 AM
Then FOX scouts read these forums and report that libertarian leaning viewers didn't like it, then they will spin it in a less severe direction. I think they make statements like that as a litmus test then observe forums for reaction.

A litmus test to see if they're being brilliant enough in formulating their bull.

May we always see through it.

Imperial
01-10-2009, 04:04 PM
When has Venezuela ever sanctioned terrorism? Are terrorists those who disagree with the US?

I think the US may declare Pope Benedict XVI a terrorist pretty soon...

james1906
01-10-2009, 04:30 PM
BTW, Venezuela makes some damn good rum. Shut off that supply, and I'll be pissed.

HOLLYWOOD
01-10-2009, 06:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsR-yDDMfYM

These neocons must be really desperate.

Didn't...

Chris Wallace
Carl Cameron
William Krystal
Sean Hannity
Bill O'Rielly

Want to declare illegal housekeepers/maids as TERRORISTS?

These clowns at FOX are closing their viewing audience down and down... yeah they'll always keep their 10% Fascist Ignorant viewers, but their credibility is down the toilet.

paulitics
01-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Plus, they're one of the hold-outs on the managed trade agreements and a central bank. So too are all the countries denoted "rogue nations". Funny how that works, isn't it? ;)

don't forget oil.

DFF
01-10-2009, 06:49 PM
The reason the US hates Chavez is because he didn't accept IMF and World Bank loans like 99% of the rest of Latin America, and subsequently our companies can't get Venezuelan oil for next to nothing, or put military bases in their country.

M House
01-10-2009, 08:15 PM
There's really people who care this much about Venezuela, here in the USA. Next we'll tackle that huge threat in Chile. That mountain chain is perfect for hiding something.

Spike
01-10-2009, 08:26 PM
Chavez outed the Israeli ambassador.

This might set a precedent for other Latin American countries and unveil a chain of events that won't look good for either America or Israel. America knows its losing power in its backyard, Latin America, and they can't stand it so they're calling Venezuela a terrorist state. Pathetic!