PDA

View Full Version : CONTACT Sanjay Gupta ,educate him on Marijuana!!!!!

speciallyblend
01-09-2009, 08:57 AM
FEEL FREE TO EDUCATE THE Dr's, on how marijuana is 100% safe to eat and he should educate folks to not smoke marijuana but to eat it instead. he chooses to mislead folks instead of telling the truth !!!! 100% safe to eat it

CONTACT THE SO CALLED DOCTOR!!!!! EDUCATE HIM ON CONSUMING MARIJUANA:)

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/house.call/

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
http://www.saferchoice.org/

http://www.mpp.org/

http://www.norml.org/

http://www.mjlegal.org/health.html

http://parentsendingprohibition.homestead.com/facts.html

there are many other resources from science that show consuming marijuana is 100% SAFE!!!!!!!!! feel free to post more resources!!!!

DO NOT SMOKE MARIJUANA, JUST EAT IT in anything with a butter base:) then these so called educated doctors have NO ARGUMENT!!!

how can people be so called educated but so brainwashed into stupidity??

PS the same doctors talking bad about marijuana, are the same doctors that prescribe drugs far more dangerous and kill more people then all illegal drugs combined!!! these doctors should have their degrees REVOKED!!!!!!!

"Marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically active substance known to man." - DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis L Young. 9/6/88

Hamer
01-09-2009, 09:32 AM
You do realize that hemp and marijuana are 2 different things right?

speciallyblend
01-09-2009, 09:35 AM
You do realize that hemp and marijuana are 2 different things right?

yes and where did i confuse them? in my post??? dude i use to sell hemp products i know the difference. your post is confusing since i never said they were the same!

please explain where i said they were the same??? i did not

you do understand you can eat marijuana and i didn't even mention hemp,so now you have confused me:)

now i need to eat a cookie to figure this one out:)

speciallyblend
01-09-2009, 09:42 AM
i do not think hamer understands you can get high on eating cannabis sativa?? no one has mentioned hemp except hamer??? so hamer you seem confused!

gls
01-09-2009, 09:43 AM
Yes it's safe to eat it, but it's a heck of a lot more efficient to vaporize it. That’s what most people who use it for medical purposes do.

speciallyblend
01-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Yes it's safe to eat it, but it's a heck of a lot more efficient to vaporize it. That’s what most people who use it for medical purposes do.

yep:) i like that to,but truly nothing better then making some green eggs and ham or a cookie or a brownie mmmm good!! just takes about 20-40 minutes to hit you:) when you eat it. now if your using crappy mexican pot well then you get what you get:) but i haven't seen crappy mexican pot in 12 yrs and if i did i would laugh at the person trying to move it:)

i want our national guard to stop the crappy mexican pot and demand the mexicans grow better pot,but thank god for the canadians and locals:)

gls
01-09-2009, 09:56 AM
Actually, Mexican pot is relatively good bud when it is harvested. The problem is that it isn't properly cured and that is is put into bricks for transport.

fr33domfightr
01-09-2009, 10:08 AM
From what I've read about people ingesting Marijuana, it tended to amplify any negative side effects of the drug. If that's true, then vaporizing might be the best way to administer. Not that ingesting would hurt you though. Did the Dr. say something bad about eating MJ??

FF

speciallyblend
01-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Actually, Mexican pot is relatively good bud when it is harvested. The problem is that it isn't properly cured and that is is put into bricks for transport.

well trying to find good mexican pot is like trying to find a needle in a haystack, the best pot is locally COLORADO OR CALI OR CANADA. ANY POT WITH SEEDS sucks.
I AM SURE YOU KNOW THIS BUT ONCE A MARIJUANA plant develops seeds it is no longer female and no longer produces thc,so any pot that has seeds sucks.

FEMALE BUD should have no seeds. most mexican cartels do not care about the growth cycles of pot,while most growers cure and grow female bud. i haven't seen mexican pot in 12 yrs that i have wanted ,since most mexican marijuana is just planted and then it seeds thru pollination.

once a plant seeds it stops thc production. the only people who buy this crappy mexican pot is the lower income inner city folks. maybe your getting a mexican strain grown by a real grower and not the crappy mexican cartels???? , the drug gangs care not for grow cycles or curing:) but i hear you !!!!

speciallyblend
01-09-2009, 10:11 AM
From what I've read about people ingesting Marijuana, it tended to amplify any negative side effects of the drug. If that's true, then vaporizing might be the best way to administer. Not that ingesting would hurt you though.

FF

um wrong there is no amplify effects of the marijuana by eating ,only good side effects. except if out and about you might be paranoid of the evil police:) hehe

actually eating marijuana gives you 100% POSITIVE EFFECTS:)

i am unaware of any negative side effects from eating except you might want another cookie or after 3-5 hrs your comfy on the couch:)

or maybe an extra cheeseburger?? just order a diet coke to counter the cheeseburger :) joking:)

I am not aware of one harmful side effect that can effect your health by eating marijuana.... other then a trip to burger king.

fr33domfightr
01-09-2009, 10:14 AM
um wrong there is no amplify effects of the marijuana by eating ,only good side effects. except if out and about you might be paranoid of the evil police:) hehe

actually eating marijuana gives you 100% POSITIVE EFFECTS:)

i am unaware of any negative side effects from eating except you might want another cookie or after 3-5 hrs your comfy on the couch:)

or maybe an extra cheeseburger?? just order a diet coke to counter the cheeseburger :) joking:)

I am no expert. I'm only going by what experienced tokers have written.

FF

speciallyblend
01-09-2009, 10:14 AM
From what I've read about people ingesting Marijuana, it tended to amplify any negative side effects of the drug. If that's true, then vaporizing might be the best way to administer. Not that ingesting would hurt you though. Did the Dr. say something bad about eating MJ??

FF

there are 0 side effects from eating marijuana,other then an increased appetite,some might be paranoid if they are new to it,but like the other poster said ,just have a conversation with yourself and as bob marley says , EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT:)

there are no harmful side effects from consuming marijuana!!!!!!!

i guess fatter folks could consider increased appetite harmful:)

speciallyblend
01-09-2009, 10:15 AM
I am no expert. I'm only going by what experienced tokers have written.

FF

but what is considered harmful??? nobody smokes pot and climbs light poles and jumps unless it was laced,so what are you labeling harmful????

what effects are you talking about that are harmful or deadly???

i guess chubby folks could consider increase appetite harmful but skinny folks or medical folks would consider increase appetite helpful:)

speciallyblend
01-09-2009, 10:20 AM

FF

no he didn't say anything about eating it ,but he blurred the lines by not informing people that it is 100% safe to eat. the good dr is misleading folks,. If he was serious about health issues he would inform folks to eat it not smoke it:)

speciallyblend
01-09-2009, 10:24 AM
The most HARMFUL side effect or marijuana is the LAW:) and ill-informed doctors who push legal drugs that can kill you.

JoshLowry
01-09-2009, 10:34 AM
Sent a note. I doubt he will read it, but maybe the peons will pass the word that lots of pro-liberty people tried contacting him today.

RevolutionSD
01-09-2009, 10:34 AM
FEEL FREE TO EDUCATE THE Dr's, on how marijuana is 100% safe to eat and he should educate folks to not smoke marijuana but to eat it instead. he chooses to mislead folks instead of telling the truth !!!! 100% safe to eat it

CONTACT THE SO CALLED DOCTOR!!!!! EDUCATE HIM ON CONSUMING MARIJUANA:)

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/house.call/

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
http://www.saferchoice.org/

http://www.mpp.org/

http://www.norml.org/

http://www.mjlegal.org/health.html

http://parentsendingprohibition.homestead.com/facts.html

there are many other resources from science that show consuming marijuana is 100% SAFE!!!!!!!!! feel free to post more resources!!!!

DO NOT SMOKE MARIJUANA, JUST EAT IT in anything with a butter base:) then these so called educated doctors have NO ARGUMENT!!!

how can people be so called educated but so brainwashed into stupidity??

PS the same doctors talking bad about marijuana, are the same doctors that prescribe drugs far more dangerous and kill more people then all illegal drugs combined!!! these doctors should have their degrees REVOKED!!!!!!!

"Marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically active substance known to man." - DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis L Young. 9/6/88

Pointless.
Keeping MJ or any drug illegal has nothing to do with how bad the drug is, and everything to do with the criminal gang known as government exerting their power.

torchbearer
01-09-2009, 10:36 AM
his opposition to marijuana has nothing to do with facts, or his lack of knowledge of the facts.
education isn't the problem.

speciallyblend
01-09-2009, 10:45 AM
his opposition to marijuana has nothing to do with facts, or his lack of knowledge of the facts.
education isn't the problem.

i understand torch,just feels good to send an email.
to be honest i careless what they say or do,since we here in Colorado are changing laws here:)

so when are you moving to Colorado???

if you are moving here let me know maybe i can help you out with a place till you get your feet on the ground here. We could use you here. you would be more effective politically and socially here then in LA:)

We are waiting for you to move to Colorado:)

mexican cartels sell crappy pot,so Colorado Citizens do not buy crappy pot:) we buy AMERICAN MADE:) sometimes even the Canadians come thru:)

speciallyblend
01-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Pointless.
Keeping MJ or any drug illegal has nothing to do with how bad the drug is, and everything to do with the criminal gang known as government exerting their power.

reefer madness

what is pointless??? in fact we are changing the laws in Colorado and HAVE CHANGED THE LAWS IN COLORADO, nothing is pointless. If it was pointless then we wouldn't have been able to CHANGE THE LAWS. ONLY POINTLESS FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOTHING. sorry hit my caps , i suck at typing.

dannno
01-09-2009, 12:57 PM
i guess chubby folks could consider increase appetite harmful but skinny folks or medical folks would consider increase appetite helpful:)

The ancient Chinese used cannabis for weight loss and weight gain.

I can attest, I lost 60 lbs. when I started smoking regularly. I've been in great shape ever since.

Cannabis helps regulate your hormonal food cravings (yes food cravings are hormonal) and the reason people get the munchies is because their body is wanting nutrition. So instead of going to burger king, eat some friggin fruit or veggies. Hell, kitty litter probably tastes good when you're stoned, why not eat some hemp granola and soy milk??

speciallyblend
01-09-2009, 01:11 PM

I can attest, I lost 60 lbs. when I started smoking regularly. I've been in great shape ever since.

Cannabis helps regulate your hormonal food cravings (yes food cravings are hormonal) and the reason people get the munchies is because their body is wanting nutrition. So instead of going to burger king, eat some friggin fruit or veggies. Hell, kitty litter probably tastes good when you're stoned, why not eat some hemp granola and soy milk??

wow,see even i learn new things:)

i never viewed it as a weight loss program:) hehe maybe we should make some info commercials hehe, now that would be funny wouldn't it.

wake up in the morning to me and you saying smoke cannabis and eat hemp granola and workout and loss the pounds in 60 days call 1-800-kend-anno to get your hemp bars today and loss your pounds today, disclaimer if you eat fast food we cannot guarantee this product:)

well funny thought:)

anyway i have been in the Cannabis movement since my first pot possession in va at 17. i have been helping change laws since then;)

everyday pot is illegal it is one day closer to being Legal. everytime they bust someone or ticket someone or even ticket a star or a stars son or a politician or a so called doctor says pot is bad(laughable,i lost all respect for dr sunjay gupta), it is one day closer to being LEGAL, piss off voters and we react:)

mczerone
01-09-2009, 01:22 PM
I would like Dr. Gupta to point to some peer-reviewed medical journal articles that show damage to lung tissue from smoking cannabis. I've only seen studies (Morgenstern, 2006) that show cannabis doesn't increase lung/throat cancer risks, and others that list as "side effects" those attributes that have been known, and sought after, by users since prehistory.

Just like the State has made no case that Taxes, and indeed the institution of the State itself, actually are for the betterment of "society", they just instituted a liberty-restricting program without consent of the governed, and by default set up a system that leaves the burden of proof on the powerless 'dissenters'.

speciallyblend
01-09-2009, 01:23 PM

yeah my wife has a hard time eating from all the drugs the docs give her,but guess what makes her want to eat when she has no appetite???
she has lost close to 30-40 lbs(o god i hope i got that right or my wife is gonna kill me) and she is 5'10 so she is skinny:( I like da curves:) so i have lots of feeding for her so we can get her J-LO BODY BACK:) sigh I LOVE MY WIFE:) even if she is skinny:D

Arklatex
01-09-2009, 02:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foFbFOxbPJk

surf
01-09-2009, 03:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfduFy26EE0

"i smoke two joints when i play video games, and at every 10,000 points i smoke two joints...."

What are you guys writing to Dr. Gupta? give me some direction and i'll send him a message. Vape-tokes, the cleanest, fastest, most efficient method. solar is good as well. Food... bad/deficient idea imo.