PDA

View Full Version : how do we fight the REAL ID and RFID?

Tatsit
01-09-2009, 08:51 AM
How do we fright the RFID and the REAL ID? Just refuse to get one? here is a video if you have not seen one on it yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7GRAfFt0k0

What do you plan to do?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-09-2009, 09:35 AM
How do we fright the RFID and the REAL ID? Just refuse to get one? here is a video if you have not seen one on it yet

What do you plan to do?

Either you buy and you sell, or you don't buy and you burn.

hadenough
01-09-2009, 10:19 AM
Either you buy and you sell, or you don't buy and you burn.

I think you're a little confused. Either you get the mark and go to hell, or you resist and then you might have a chance.

Matt Collins
01-09-2009, 11:21 AM
It all has to be done at the state legislative level. Your state legislators are usually pretty easy to get ahold of. This is where you need to focus your efforts.

LibertyEagle
01-09-2009, 11:24 AM
it all has to be done at the state legislative level. Your state legislators are usually pretty easy to get ahold of. This is where you need to focus your efforts.

yes, yes, yes!!!

IPSecure
01-09-2009, 11:52 AM
http://www.spychips.com/

Uriel999
01-09-2009, 12:41 PM
My state (Florida) has already done it if I am not mistaken. By time I found out about it, it was already in place. :(

satchelmcqueen
01-09-2009, 12:44 PM
My state (Florida) has already done it if I am not mistaken. By time I found out about it, it was already in place. :(

well thats news to me. crap. it was either florida or texas for me when my kids get out of school.

i guess texas will be my home then in 5 or so years.

Uriel999
01-09-2009, 01:00 PM
well thats news to me. crap. it was either florida or texas for me when my kids get out of school.

i guess texas will be my home then in 5 or so years.

Texas may actually be better for the next few years anyways. I absolutely love Florida but we have serious problems here. Florida is not in a recession but a full on depression. We have been especially hard because much of our money comes from tourism. Places just are not hiring. Last summer I went and ate at a restuarant on the 4th of July I had worked at the past 3 years with another buddy who used to work there to and we talked to our old boss. Business was down 40%. This was last summer mind you. I have no idea how bad this summer season will be. It is a complete hiring freeze all around. My mom is a principal in the school system and she is saying the county is having to fire teachers left and right because of budget cuts. My dad who is not employed has given up on getting a job in Florida. He is looking to New Orleans and Virginia for a job.

To be honest, the Real ID is way less of a problem in Florida than the economic problems we face.

Though on the flip side, we still have beautiful beaches, a lot of military bases which will keep things from getting too bad I think, gun laws are fairly lax and only slightly annoying, you can defend your castle for instance. If you like being outdoors there are lots of fantastic places to go. Also, this place also has one of the richest most interesting histories of the nation. Then again at one point Florida was the entire continent...it just got gradually made smaller. :p

Essentially if you find a good job in Florida it might still be a good deal. I wouldn't let a stupid RFID chip keep me from moving to one of the most unique states in the country.

heavenlyboy34
01-09-2009, 01:15 PM
Bunchies to the rescue!! :D:) http://www.wildpixels.com/bunchies/Images/bunchies_clear1.gifhttp://www.wildpixels.com/bunchies/Images/bunchies_clear1.gifhttp://www.wildpixels.com/bunchies/Images/bunchies_clear1.gifhttp://www.wildpixels.com/bunchies/Images/bunchies_clear1.gifhttp://www.wildpixels.com/bunchies/Images/bunchies_clear1.gifhttp://www.wildpixels.com/bunchies/Images/bunchies_clear1.gif

Uriel999
01-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Bunchies to the rescue!! :D:) http://www.wildpixels.com/bunchies/Images/bunchies_clear1.gifhttp://www.wildpixels.com/bunchies/Images/bunchies_clear1.gifhttp://www.wildpixels.com/bunchies/Images/bunchies_clear1.gifhttp://www.wildpixels.com/bunchies/Images/bunchies_clear1.gifhttp://www.wildpixels.com/bunchies/Images/bunchies_clear1.gifhttp://www.wildpixels.com/bunchies/Images/bunchies_clear1.gif

Bunchies I fear they get RFID tagged by the admins. :(:mad:

Rael
01-10-2009, 01:01 PM
How do we fright the RFID and the REAL ID?

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/hammer-1.jpg

raystone
01-10-2009, 01:15 PM

In place doesn't mean it can't be stopped from being implemented. Our governor agreed to it with a signature last year, but legislation is being introduced this year to stop the implementation. They are using the we are too broke to fund it approach which should work.

jack555
01-10-2009, 03:16 PM
Texas may actually be better for the next few years anyways. I absolutely love Florida but we have serious problems here. Florida is not in a recession but a full on depression. We have been especially hard because much of our money comes from tourism. Places just are not hiring. Last summer I went and ate at a restuarant on the 4th of July I had worked at the past 3 years with another buddy who used to work there to and we talked to our old boss. Business was down 40%. This was last summer mind you. I have no idea how bad this summer season will be. It is a complete hiring freeze all around. My mom is a principal in the school system and she is saying the county is having to fire teachers left and right because of budget cuts. My dad who is not employed has given up on getting a job in Florida. He is looking to New Orleans and Virginia for a job.

To be honest, the Real ID is way less of a problem in Florida than the economic problems we face.

Though on the flip side, we still have beautiful beaches, a lot of military bases which will keep things from getting too bad I think, gun laws are fairly lax and only slightly annoying, you can defend your castle for instance. If you like being outdoors there are lots of fantastic places to go. Also, this place also has one of the richest most interesting histories of the nation. Then again at one point Florida was the entire continent...it just got gradually made smaller. :p

Essentially if you find a good job in Florida it might still be a good deal. I wouldn't let a stupid RFID chip keep me from moving to one of the most unique states in the country.

Yah who minds being implanted with a chip by the government as long as you can can go to a pretty beach.:eek: you sure your on the right forum buddy?

bj72
01-11-2009, 01:40 AM

What do you plan to do?

Having previously worked in the tech field and on Capitol Hill, this is something I've been casually researching for years...it is how I stumbled across RP a yr or so before and he ran. It was just a few years ago that the "bigger" picture started to emerge. It still amazes me how many pieces to the puzzle are out there, and how little the average person knows.

I've just been reading to keep up-to-date, contacting legislators on occasion, and getting the word out to every family member, friend, and people that I run into in every day life.

When my husband and I were blessed with the arrival of our 3rd child in 2007, we felt uncomfortable using a RFID bracelet in the hospital now knowing that the company that supplies them also is tied to the implantable RFID chip. Mind you, we are not against RFID technology per se, just how it is implemented at times, and the ethics of certain companies that uphold that implementation. For us it is a civil liberty issue and a faith based issue. At the core, it when followed in this manner toward these companies' ultimate goals, goes against what we think the Bible says to avoid in the Revelation of Yeshua the Messiah to Yochanan (John). We wrote a letter to the head of the hospital (a military hospital at that), and explained. We still hadn't received approval (or denial) when we checked in while I was in labor. My husband had to meet with the 2nd in charge while I was laboring, but we finally received approval. Would've been interesting if we had not, because he wasn't about to it to go on at that point, so I think he would've just kindly said, "thank you" and taken our baby out early...that would've been a sight to see ;)

Anyway, we again are pregnant and due with our fourth child this summer. I cringe a little knowing the hoops we'll have to jump through ahead (not to mention, we now do not agree with vaccinating before at least 2 yrs of age...and do not agree with all vaccines either, so that is a whole other issue at the base we are trying to take a stand on right now). However, it is a line that needs to be drawn. We have been challenged recently to re-review our thought on some other matters (such as "voluntary" social security numbers assigned at birth), but do not know if or how we will approach those as well.

Also, when we purchased a dog last year we chose a breeder that supported us in our decision not to microchip. This was not an easy task, and unfortunately due to our beliefs, we are not comfortable adopting a dog from the SPCA with their mandatory chip policy.

Again, we are not against all RFID technology....I like having the convenience of starting my vehicle or unlocking the doors when my hands are full with children and groceries. I can think of some other uses too, but the end goal to track every thing and living being with RFID is not an ethical use. Used in such a manner it trounces on civil liberty, on many people's faith, and is subject to horrific abuse.

I agree it really needs to be fought at a state level. However, please remember it also needs to fought on a daily level. Consider refusing the microchip for your pet, or consider declining the infant "protection" system if you are expecting a new child (but then room-in with your child, or appoint a family member of like values to protect the infant, and take full responsibility your child's care from the first second). Next time you buy a book at any major bookstore, after purchasing the book, find the RFID tag while at the store and hand it over to the manager and complain. Ditto for clothing...if enough people started doing this it would at least raise awareness. Boycotting is good too, but then the customers still shopping the stores are not aware of the problem. Better to respectfully raise the issue and hand them back the tag in front of other consumers. Before our last move I returned all our grocery store "loyalty" cards. The managers were kinda shocked and very interested to learn about the marketing behind the cards beyond so-called "savings". One particular chain asked us at check-out every time if we wanted one, each time it was an opportunity to explain to the cashier and anyone near me in line, why I opposed them. My husband said I should've made business cards with websites such as www.no-cards.org to hand out when asked....that would've potentially introduced people to the concept, and perhaps then they'd stumble across www.spychips.com and other subjects.

Oh, on states fighting Real ID....I wouldn't bet on TX so far. As far as I researched it wasn't a great state in this front. Plenty of others that have taken a stand, and TX so far isn't in that category. It has some freedom-minded individuals for sure, and some laws I like (one of a few states in which parents do not need to notify the state if they want to educate their own children), however it did not make the top of our "places to retire" list. Nor did the Freedom State project's New Hampshire. FL certain is not up there either. I do not agree with the ACLU on several issues, however, I am glad to see them take up the Real ID fight. They have an excellent site devoted to it and have an interactive map with the states and what legislation has been passed, http://www.realnightmare.org/states/13/. With a little research, one can find states that are taking a stand, and then research what other legislation matters to you and start ranking accordingly. We started a spreadsheet with different categories that matter to us (Real ID, 2nd amendment, parental rights and education choice, etc) and color coded comments from green (good), yellow & orange (varying degrees of moderate), and finally red (very bad). We came up with 2-3 states that look good to retire in. Only thing they all fail in, property tax. Unfortunately I couldn't find any state that really lets you own your own land anymore. Problematic if one can't buy, sell, bank or travel, even if you "own" your land and manage to eek out food and a survival plan, how do you pay property taxes? Just showed us none of the 50 states are where they need to be anymore :(

schiffstudent
01-11-2009, 02:08 AM
I think you're a little confused. Either you get the mark and go to hell, or you resist and then you might have a chance.

Lets not be mistaken when we are talking about the "mark of the beast" that it is an allegiance to the anti-christ, it's not something you'll get or receive by accident and wont be aware of.

asimplegirl
01-11-2009, 02:54 AM
It'll never happen here, unless it is in NOLA, which to whoever said their dad is looking for a job there:

Though we are not being hit by recession much at all, or having much unemployment (supposedly lowest % drop in the nation), NOLA is no place to go if you value your life.

Try another place in LA.

bj72
01-11-2009, 03:47 AM
Lets not be mistaken when we are talking about the "mark of the beast" that it is an allegiance to the anti-christ, it's not something you'll get or receive by accident and wont be aware of.

There has been many interesting debates as to what "anti-christ" refers to....an actual man, or system, or combination of both. I think there are several interesting views.

I wouldn't go so far as to say "it's not something you won't be aware of". I think the "great deceiver" or the "Adversary" isn't always so obvious. For those following G-d's laws and in His word, I think it will be obvious. However, for those who are not, I think it may not be that clear. Many think they are following G-d's Word, but are really just trying to support what doctrine they've been fed by their specific denomination or church, and are no longer really discerning for themselves. They are often so busy and tired (as many Christians friends have told me), and caught up in the trappings of day-to-day life, that they haven't given what is going on much thought.

Revelation 13:18 starts "This is where wisdom is needed; those who understand should count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a person,...." When Yeshua (Jesus) was tempted, it was a subtle temptation, but he knew G-d's Words and had wisdom to resist.

There are those who believe that a "rapture" will occur first. They think there is no possible way the "mark of the beast" could occur prior. There have been a whole bunch of Western books marketed toward modern Christians to perpetuate that line of thinking. Without getting into rapture theories, one should consider what having a close mind to other theories potentially costs. If one does not believe in a "pre-trib rapture" does that affect their faith differently then if one does?

What if the "pre-trib rapture" interpretation many Christians have been led to believe is incorrect? I asked someone that is a "strong Christian" that very question recently. When bringing up implantable RFID chip (or tattoo) I was told initially it couldn't be the mark of the beast, nor could the Real ID be a pre-cursor, since they would be "gone" then. So, it was okay to vote for someone who was for Real ID since the candidate was for "family values" and their church seemed to agree with the candidate, and they usually agreed with their church. They also initially didn't seem to have a problem with taking a Real ID, or even the RFID chip, even when it was pointed out that one couldn't travel without it. When pressed on the similarities of where these were headed when compared to Revelation, then finally I was told, well of course not, they wouldn't take it....but reminded we'd be gone first, so they believed it wasn't an issue. But, if it was, it would be obvious it was from the anti-christ. I pointed out by their definition, if I'm wrong, I'd still see them in "heaven" (another concept which we slightly see differently in what it might mean). However, I thought that perhaps there was a theological error with the pre-trib rapture theory (mind you, G-d's Word isn't incorrect, just the interpretation by some). That error could cause many to stumble who have ceased to read and think for themselves. I then was told so what, then they'd just take a stand....and how would you prepare anyway, so what was the point? I then pointed out that at the start of the conversation the person saw nothing wrong with taking the chip, even though they knew without it it would restrict their travel, banking, etc. The initial reaction was it was for "good", and I was told we have to protect this country somehow....how can you tell citizens apart from terrorists, etc. And, why not streamline the health system, etc. I pointed out preparing isn't just physically, it is intellectually and spiritually...gaining G-d's wisdom in both areas. The person's initial reaction was not to avoid what upon further inspection lines up very closely with Revelation, but to do what was "good" as told to them by MSM and the government.

I think the majority of "Christians" do not recognize what is right in front of their face with this issue, or many others right now. They are asleep. Some will wake up in time, others may not. I get the feeling many are expecting a man, some leader, to turn demonic...almost grow horns, and that like prophets of old one will be forced to bow before the "demonic" king or die. Perhaps they're right...but I think it is equally plausible that initially it will start as subtle choices. Take it to stay in the medical system to treat you and your children, take it to travel, take it to buy food. It could be implemented slowly for all those things, or quickly, without the anti-christ at the helm if indeed it is a physical man. Then, once all those applications have been implemented, it wouldn't be hard to persecute those that are left (many standing up such a system could be casualties prior due to hunger and lack of medical treatment).

Although there are verses against tattooing in the Scriptures, many see that as "old" law not to be followed. What if they were there for a reason.....I've seen "in" the hand in some translations and "on" the hand in others. Implantable, or tattoo, could be either, or both. Christian or Jewish, from a Biblical standpoint these are not things to be messed with at all.

Question is, if it is so close to what could be spoken about in Revelation, why would Christians "dance on the line"? The consequences for taking it are spelled out clearly, almost everyone agrees on that point. Why wouldn't they avoid associating with anything that might resemble it so closely, or anyone who supports legislation that could be tied to it down the line?

I've noticed a number of Christian churches implementing scanning card system for children in the Sunday School programs before we left, all in the name of "safety". I wonder how many know those same systems are seen as precursors toward eventual implantable chipping systems by some RFID companies? The churches are subtly training their children to be numbered and scanned. :eek: How many know the relationship between RFID "infant protection" systems in the hospital to Verichip....one of the leaders in the industry pushing implantable RFID chips (but not the only player) when they give birth? Some do know, and seem comfortable with it....again they believe it isn't THE system yet, and they will be raptured prior. I point out even if they are right...isn't wrong to support a system that could be used to persecute many and cause many to stumble and choose eternal separation from G-d?

Okay, disclaimer on my reply...do not mean to turn this into a "faith based" discussion only....I think there are many solid reasons based off civil liberties issues to be aware and take a stand against Real ID, RFID implantable chips and RFID tattoos even if you do not believe in G-d, or the Bible as G-d's Word. However, for those who do follow the Bible, whether it be the Tanakh, or Tanakh and B'rit Hadashah (or Old and New Testament as Christians call it), there are some very pertinent issues to be addressed when it comes to Scriptures and Real ID, RFID implantable chips & tattoos. The fact that churches and synagogues have not raised these issues is troubling.

bj72
01-11-2009, 03:49 AM
Bunchies I fear they get RFID tagged by the admins. :(:mad:

Wouldn't they fall under the NAIS program ;)

Maybe the Bunchies need neck signs reading www.nonais.org :p