PDA

View Full Version : GOP: BOO- Just got kicked out of the GOP-Revolution

Brown Sapper
01-09-2009, 07:58 AM
Don't know what I did, but apparently it was over the line? Has anyone else been kicked off? So much for reforming the GOP. My tag is Bsapper if you want to check all the posts I did.

ronpaulhawaii
01-09-2009, 08:04 AM
Does this have anything to do with the switch to chimpsy?

With the ownership and leadership change, we felt that it was important to start a new site and have you, the members, individually make the decision to join the new site or not. We really hope you do join and continue the online Republican Revolution. The new site can be found at www.goprevolution.ning.com. (http://www.goprevolution.ning.com/) Because the new site also uses Ning, the same technology platform of the current site, your login credentials can remain the same and as long as your friends join to, you will automatically be friends on the new site. You will need to recreate your profile and transfer any blogs and media you’d like to take with you. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience but believe it will be worth the effort in the end. This site will remain up until the new year in order to ease your transition.

Brown Sapper
01-09-2009, 08:11 AM
I always had a bad feeling about that whole chimpsy take over BS:(. I wonder if the the other site is still running. Its probably not even worth it. They don't even listen.

speciallyblend
01-09-2009, 08:27 AM
I always had a bad feeling about that whole chimpsy take over BS:(. I wonder if the the other site is still running. Its probably not even worth it. They don't even listen.

Don't worry , the gop is dying in front of our eyes!!!! might be time to put the dying dog down.