PDA

View Full Version : The Government Sucks

Uriel999
01-08-2009, 11:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy5e0L1p0cI

Watch...enjoy... :D There is much cursing if your at work or the kiddies are around ya might want to save this for later.

nodope0695
01-08-2009, 11:18 PM
Retracted my statement. Never type angry....just like driving, it makes you say or do shit that you might otherwise avoid.:D

hadenough
01-09-2009, 11:00 AM
The Government Totally Sucks MotherFucker

LibertyEagle
01-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Does your Mother know you talk like that?

hadenough
01-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Strong words for strong resentment.

hadenough
01-09-2009, 11:53 AM
They're not even my words, that's what Tenacious D said.

PatriotLegion
01-09-2009, 12:08 PM
Can't wait for Barry to swore his oath to the Constitution!!! I am interested on the book he will have his lying hand on while he destroys our countries basic belief in the Constitution that seems to be ignored as of the last 2 decades or so......

And its not even being destroyed in secret! Most sheep are to dumb to realize that there Country is about to be Changed for the worst. But maybe sheep like to be told what to do by Mommy???

If the SCOTUS fails to look at the cases against Obama's eligibility then we can safely say we know the Obama agenda is quite clear...... I am looking at the NAU and the removal of the US Constitution to be replaced by some piece of TP written by the UN to suppress the American spirit even further into submission until all Patriots are jailed and all that's left are Pigs and Sheep migrating to there locked down sectors with there RFIDs and assigned job for there housing blocks.

Wendi
01-09-2009, 12:17 PM
I'm even pissed off at Ron Paul for not standing up for the Constitution and challenging the electoral college concerneing Scumbag Obama's citizenship issue. Where are you Dr. Paul? Who bought you, and how much did it cost???

The Supreme Court has already refused to hear the issue. They are the highest point of appeal; Ron Paul as a Congressman does not have the power to do anything contrary to their rulings (because of the very document that you and I both are wanting to protect - the Constitution). For him to challenge something the Court has already decided is a non-issue would not further the cause of liberty. On the contrary, it is our responsibility as the people of this nation to petition our government on this matter (by the power reserved to us in the Constitution).

Uriel999
01-09-2009, 12:18 PM
The government no longer works for us, only themselves. Therefore they must fucking go...they must burn. The usurpation of the Constituion and our freedom is now complete. The only thing that can return our Nation to the free republic it was is ARMED FUCKING CONFLICT. Sad but true. That is how I feel right now. Fuck every one of them.

I'm even pissed off at Ron Paul for not standing up for the Constitution and challenging the electoral college concerneing Scumbag Obama's citizenship issue. Where are you Dr. Paul? Who bought you, and how much did it cost???

Careful now buddy, I know your just venting but be careful don't want DHS showing up at your door.

Does your Mother know you talk like that?

Ah come on and lighten up some LE, I provided ample warning as to the contents of this video.

Uriel999
01-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Besides we need a lil Tenacious D humor around here to keep us from going crazy with all the shit going on these days.

nodope0695
01-09-2009, 09:53 PM
Can't wait for Barry to swore his oath to the Constitution!!! I am interested on the book he will have his lying hand on while he destroys our countries basic belief in the Constitution that seems to be ignored as of the last 2 decades or so......

And its not even being destroyed in secret! Most sheep are to dumb to realize that there Country is about to be Changed for the worst. But maybe sheep like to be told what to do by Mommy???

If the SCOTUS fails to look at the cases against Obama's eligibility then we can safely say we know the Obama agenda is quite clear...... I am looking at the NAU and the removal of the US Constitution to be replaced by some piece of TP written by the UN to suppress the American spirit even further into submission until all Patriots are jailed and all that's left are Pigs and Sheep migrating to there locked down sectors with there RFIDs and assigned job for there housing blocks.

Bet ya 10 bucks he'll take his oath on a Koran disguised as a bible....or a phone book with a bible's cover....the truth is, he's no different than any of the other scumbags at the top: He only believes in power.

wizardwatson
01-09-2009, 10:13 PM
That song was awesome.

Uriel999
01-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Bet ya 10 bucks he'll take his oath on a Koran disguised as a bible....or a phone book with a bible's cover....the truth is, he's no different than any of the other scumbags at the top: He only believes in power.

lol, phonebook.

That song was awesome.

Yes, yes it is. :D

asimplegirl
01-09-2009, 10:22 PM
Man!! I looove Tenacious D!

I used to listen to them in high school, and my mom would want to strangle me, lol...

wizardwatson
01-09-2009, 10:27 PM
Yes, yes it is. :D

"Because the land of love and freedom is just a baby's breath away."

HA!

Too funny.

ClockwiseSpark
01-09-2009, 10:52 PM
Tenacious D is awesome. Thanks for the link, I've never seen that before.

Malakai
01-10-2009, 06:04 AM
Ben franklyn was a rebel indeed
He liked to get naked while he smoked on the weed
He was a genious but if he was here today
The government would fuck him up his righteous aayyy

-Tenacious D