PDA

View Full Version : OK. Enough of this Obama NBC stuff.

Rael
01-08-2009, 06:35 PM
I think its time we direct our attention away from this nonsense and do something productive. I don't like it anymore than you folks do, it sucks ass, but Obama is going to be President. And besides, Obama probably is a NBC.

Don't you think Hillary would have used this already if he was not? That woman is hungry for power, and I know she had to have spent considerable money investigating this. No way she would not found it and used it against him.

Sure its possible the BC was faked, but what about the newspaper article from Hawaii announcing his birth? Did they fake that too?

I think the Constitution should be obeyed, too, but even if Obama is not an NBC, we have much bigger problems on our hands than someone technically ineligible serving as President, namely the fact that 53% of this country is made up of mindless drones who were more than willing to put this clown in office.

dannno
01-08-2009, 06:42 PM
No, I think I'll keep looking at postings on the supreme court cases because I'm still interested.

Did you know that Globe is owned by one of Clinton's chronies? They ran a story on the Obama thing just a couple days ago.. there's a thread on it somewhere.

dannno
01-08-2009, 06:43 PM
I'd like to know where he was born, I guess, is what it comes down to. Was America tricked? I don't want to see McCain or Biden President, but it doesn't really matter. Were all the Obama bots tricked? That's what I want to know.

orafi
01-08-2009, 06:44 PM
I think its time we direct our attention away from this nonsense and do something productive. I don't like it anymore than you folks do, it sucks ass, but Obama is going to be President. And besides, Obama probably is a NBC.

Don't you think Hillary would have used this already if he was not? That woman is hungry for power, and I know she had to have spent considerable money investigating this. No way she would not found it and used it against him.

Sure its possible the BC was faked, but what about the newspaper article from Hawaii announcing his birth? Did they fake that too?

I think the Constitution should be obeyed, too, but even if Obama is not an NBC, we have much bigger problems on our hands than someone technically ineligible serving as President, namely the fact that 53% of this country is made up of mindless drones who were more than willing to put this clown in office.

and do you think clinton would have been able to get the obamatron vote if she had used her money to pursue this during the primaries? its strategy, babe

youngbuck
01-08-2009, 06:52 PM
Were all the Obama bots tricked? That's what I want to know.

No, of course they weren't all tricked. Some of them may have been, but most of them just mindlessly believe and follow him whether his presidency is in violation to the Constitution or not. They're called "bots" for a reason.

sevin
01-08-2009, 08:36 PM
I agree that if it's proved he's not a NBC then he shouldn't become president, but I feel pretty neutral about the whole issue. He's most likely going to become the next president, and even if he doesn't take office, then Biden would probably become president. :(