PDA

View Full Version : Please sign the petition

Sematary
09-11-2007, 07:51 PM
The original thread is far too long and convoluted to be of any use. Here is the petition:

To: Ron Paul Campaign

We, the grassroots supporters of Ron Paul, hereby petition the Ron Paul campaign to commit Ron Paul to an appearance on November 10, 2007 at Independence Mall in Philadelphia. In the pursuit of freedom for All Americans, we support Ron Paul who carries the message of freedom and liberty to all corners of the United States with the intended purpose of returning the government of the United States to the people of the United States.

The purpose for this petition is two-fold.

First, this Rally will be an incredible event enabling thousands of supporters to hear Ron Paul speak in a venue of historical significance which symbolizes the freedoms and liberties which this campaign embodies.

Secondly, the rally will serve as a notice to the Main Stream Media that the support for Ron Paul goes well beyond the internet and that they can no longer ignore his candidacy or his supporters.

By signing this petition, I am asking the campaign of Ron Paul to give consideration to the grassroots, which is, in many ways, responsible for the position the campaign now holds in the presidential race. We, the undersigned, respectfully request that on November 10, 2007 Ron Paul speak to his supporters and rally the troops for the impending primary elections.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

Please sign. We are currently at 200. We need THOUSANDS! Pass it on to your meetups!

http://www.petitiononline.com/Phrally/petition.html

brandon
09-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Signing this petition is a very good thing to do. I have signed it and you should too.

Regardless of the amount of signatures, this rally will happen on november 10th. We have the permit (well someone does) and i will be there, even if i am all by myself (which i wont be)

Sematary
09-11-2007, 08:07 PM
I believe that it is IMPERATIVE, if we are to make this rally happen, that we garner THOUSANDS of signatures. How can we convince the campaign that we can attract thousands of visitors to Philly if we can't get thousands of signatures?
Please sign the petition and pass it on.

brandon
09-11-2007, 08:10 PM
ok ok...passing it on to the student groups in the philly area.

Sematary
09-11-2007, 08:17 PM
ok ok...passing it on to the student groups in the philly area.

NICE!!!

mdh
09-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Signing this petition is a very good thing to do. I have signed it and you should too.

This is what we all should do,
spend time here speaking in haiku.

Support this rally,
you should sign the petition,
it's imperative.

McDermit
09-11-2007, 08:47 PM
This is what we all should do,
spend time here speaking in haiku.

Support this rally,
you should sign the petition,
it's imperative.

orly? lol

Signed earlier.

But really, a petition doesn't exactly determine the numbers we can get to the rally. (I'm guessing a lot of people don't want to be involved in the drama that's currently going on... and thus won't sign.) I'd just proceed with the plans as if this whole thing never happened. The rally will happen, Feeser or no Feeser.