PDA

View Full Version : What is your opinion on the Continental Congress that will be held this year?

torchbearer
01-08-2009, 03:25 PM
Here is more info on the Congress: http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/UPDATE/Update2009-01-04.htm

This update regards the upcoming historic Continental Congress 2009 event to be held Philadelphia. As part of CC 2009, delegates selected by the People from each of the fifty states will convene to discuss the Government’s ongoing violations of the Constitution and strategies the People can employ to peaceably curtail the abuse. Although these violations have been widely debated for years, it is the Government’s patent refusal to respond to any and all First Amendment Petitions for Redress that now compel the People to justly and actively resist the tyranny.

We strongly encourage our readers to review each of our latest updates. At a minimum, please be sure to read our “Summit Call” and “Line in the Sand” web articles which provide a good overview of the constitutional crisis and CC 2009 initiative.

I just wanted to get everyone's opinions on this project of Bob Schultz.
I recieved word that i'm one of the three people that were nominated at the caucus they had in lake charles on monday.

I wasn't able to make the meeting, but I was told that it went very well... was well attended.. and lasted into midnight. Would have lasted longer if the venue would have allowed it.

I think its an interesting idea... I'm not sure what will come of such a thing besides 150 people either being added to the FBI files, or in some cases, the FBI files being updated.

Does anyone have any dealings with the We the People foundation?

Has anyone attended their meetings in their states?

tangent4ronpaul
01-08-2009, 03:33 PM
How about a chip in for a HOT, STEAMING WET and SMELLY load of COW DUNG to be DUMPED on the STEPS of any such gathering.....

-t

torchbearer
01-08-2009, 03:37 PM
How about a chip in for a HOT, STEAMING WET and SMELLY load of COW DUNG to be DUMPED on the STEPS of any such gathering.....

-t

How about send it to the real congress first.
One congress wants to help us, the other wants to use us...
And you would choose to send dung to the one that wants to help us?
Explain.

torchbearer
01-08-2009, 04:42 PM

nobody's_hero
01-08-2009, 04:49 PM
You got nominated for something but you don't know anything about the organization holding the event?

Whaaat?

torchbearer
01-08-2009, 04:51 PM
You got nominated for something but you don't know anything about the organization holding the event?

Whaaat?

Yeah, I know a little because I met Bob at the DC rally, but I don't know much...

The people who nominated me, know me of course... and they know the organization.

From what i've read on the website, all delegates are to be nominated from these meetings they have scheduled all over the nations.
There are requirements also, but at the moment I can't find them on the website...

I was hoping some here may have more experience with We the People.

torchbearer
01-08-2009, 05:02 PM
Another person nominated from this state is Tom Cryer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Cryer), famous for defeating the income tax in court.
I think Peter Beary is also nominated, but i'm not 100% because the people who notified me, mentioned Peter by first name, and I assume its Peter Beary because he is another super activist from this state with a lot of respect.

brandon
01-08-2009, 05:12 PM
hmm, first i have heard of this. And i live in philadelphia

torchbearer
01-08-2009, 06:13 PM
hmm, first i have heard of this. And i live in philadelphia

I heard about it first at the press conference at the National Press Club concerning Obama's citizenship.

Original_Intent
01-08-2009, 06:50 PM
It sounds like a good thing to me, but this is the first I have heard of it.

torchbearer
01-08-2009, 10:34 PM
It sounds like a good thing to me, but this is the first I have heard of it.

And I thought I knew very little about it... I may know more than anyone on this forum at this rate....

Anyone?

torchbearer
01-09-2009, 10:14 AM

Elwar
01-09-2009, 10:36 AM
I've been following Bob Schulz ever since he decided to stop eating food until someone in DC could show him the law that required the average US citizen to pay income taxes. He got the head of the DOJ and a Congressman to promise that they would do it if he stopped his fast. He agreed and they set up a conference to adress it set for mid September, 2001. Before the conference Bush started talking about tax alternatives and put together that committee on tax reform, he pressured the congressman to not get involved, then September 11 happened and the whole thing pretty much went away. They had their conference with no representatives from the government and that was about it.

The We The People foundation is pretty good at getting money together for various Constitutional injustices and their actions tend to be putting together full page ads in USA Today.

torchbearer
01-09-2009, 10:38 AM
I've been following Bob Schulz ever since he decided to stop eating food until someone in DC could show him the law that required the average US citizen to pay income taxes. He got the head of the DOJ and a Congressman to promise that they would do it if he stopped his fast. He agreed and they set up a conference to adress it set for mid September, 2001. Before the conference Bush started talking about tax alternatives and put together that committee on tax reform, he pressured the congressman to not get involved, then September 11 happened and the whole thing pretty much went away. They had their conference with no representatives from the government and that was about it.

The We The People foundation is pretty good at getting money together for various Constitutional injustices and their actions tend to be putting together full page ads in USA Today.

Thanks for your insight.
Bob was talking about doing another hunger strike, did he ever do it again?

lynnf
01-09-2009, 11:31 AM

I recieved word that i'm one of the three people that were nominated at the caucus they had in lake charles on monday.

I wasn't able to make the meeting, but I was told that it went very well... was well attended.. and lasted into midnight. Would have lasted longer if the venue would have allowed it.

I think its an interesting idea... I'm not sure what will come of such a thing besides 150 people either being added to the FBI files, or in some cases, the FBI files being updated.

someone I know said that it's just getting together to make a list to present to Congress, which could probably be done in a conference call rather than an expensive trip

someone else's 2 cents

lynn

ronpaulhawaii
01-09-2009, 12:11 PM
WTP seems pretty effective. Bob Schultz spoke at many of the events I went to; last was at the BTP08 where he talked about the CC....

I joined WTP and have been starting to look into this. There is value in face to face meetings as opposed to conference calls. I believe it will take a while to organize delegations from all 50 states and wonder if the proposed schedule was a bit ambitious

torchbearer
01-09-2009, 07:42 PM
WTP seems pretty effective. Bob Schultz spoke at many of the events I went to; last was at the BTP08 where he talked about the CC....

I joined WTP and have been starting to look into this. There is value in face to face meetings as opposed to conference calls. I believe it will take a while to organize delegations from all 50 states and wonder if the proposed schedule was a bit ambitious

They were talking about feb. or march... I don't think that is doable.
They are making their rounds though...
I had a link to their tour schedule for the states... but i have misplaced it.
If you can find it, please post it on this thread.

DO you have someone who will nominate you in Hawaii?

BeFranklin
01-10-2009, 12:24 AM

In my opinon, the articles of confederation never ceased to exist, the representives simply haven't been meeting. The consitution is a treaty built over them.

So a meeting like this could be construed as official :eek:

Danke
01-10-2009, 12:38 AM
WTP Chairman Bob Schulz will be a guest on a www.bbsradio.com Saturday AM show hosted by Eliezer Ben-Joseph to discuss Continental Congress 2009. Schulz will be the guest for the second hour of the show beginning at 8 AM Pacific, (11 AM Eastern) this Saturday, January 10th.

To listen, click on "Station #1" and then the "play" button. The radio station call-in lines are (local) 915-544-5876 and toll free, 800-706-0450.

torchbearer
01-10-2009, 12:45 AM
In my opinon, the articles of confederation never ceased to exist, the representives simply haven't been meeting. The consitution is a treaty built over them.

So a meeting like this could be construed as official :eek:

I had thought about that too... It could be seen as a threat by the powers that be...
the congress the people recognize as legit, is legit. That is it.

Danke
01-10-2009, 12:49 AM
I had thought about that too... It could be seen as a threat by the powers that be...
the congress the people recognize as legit, is legit. That is it.

We can assemble local common law courts too, but those with the bigger guns (forces) never recognize our decisions. Hard to enforce.

lynnf
01-10-2009, 04:44 AM

well, you go and spend your money for that socializing. I'll save most of mine for surviving, although I will spend some of it to go to San Antonio for our senate district meeting/CFL discussion.

lynn

torchbearer
01-10-2009, 03:06 PM
I wouldn't call a continental congress a "social".
Delegates from the colonies didn't travel days and endure many days from the comfort of their home and labor just to shoot the shit.

ronpaulhawaii
01-10-2009, 03:24 PM
They were talking about feb. or march... I don't think that is doable.
They are making their rounds though...
I had a link to their tour schedule for the states... but i have misplaced it.
If you can find it, please post it on this thread.

DO you have someone who will nominate you in Hawaii?

Here is the schedule as per 1/8

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/UPDATE/misc2008/2009-Pre-CC-Schedule.htm

If Hawaii couldn't send someone, I'd go to represent, but haven't been there in over a year :(

DeadheadForPaul
01-10-2009, 03:39 PM
I heard about it first at the press conference at the National Press Club concerning Obama's citizenship.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

All I need to know

Weren't these the people who were hijacking the Ron Paul conference calls to further their radical agendas?

torchbearer
01-10-2009, 10:21 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

All I need to know

Weren't these the people who were hijacking the Ron Paul conference calls to further their radical agendas?

These guys do more than just that.. in fact, it seems like anyone on the outside needs a voice, they are there to help them.
Bob Schultz didn't start all these lawsuits. He just got them together at the national press club so they could finally be heard...
And as far as I'm concerned... until Obama gets his dick sucking ass on TV, and flashes his pearly whites holding his birth certificate screaming 'what now muthafukers!, Shut the fuck up already', it looks like he is hiding something...
Going as far as to get his records sealed.
Hello? what fucking planet were you born on...?
It's not like he is oblivious to all the lawsuits.... he just knows that until it becomes top news he doesn't have to respond to it... and he has the lawyers/judges to keep it out of the courts.

These fuckers walk all over the constitution daily. And the one time we may actually catch them on it in court... people act like its a "sour grapes and/or racist" crap.

I had to show my employer that I was eligible to work in the US before I got a job.
Obama should do the same for the most important job in this country.
period.

torchbearer
01-10-2009, 10:23 PM
Here is the schedule as per 1/8

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/UPDATE/misc2008/2009-Pre-CC-Schedule.htm

If Hawaii couldn't send someone, I'd go to represent, but haven't been there in over a year :(

I think you should be there. Ask Bob if you can attend.
If his seating is limited, you can take mine.

Danke
01-10-2009, 10:37 PM
These guys do more than just that.. in fact, it seems like anyone on the outside needs a voice, they are there to help them.
Bob Schultz didn't start all these lawsuits. He just got them together at the national press club so they could finally be heard...
And as far as I'm concerned... until Obama gets his dick sucking ass on TV, and flashes his pearly whites holding his birth certificate screaming 'what now muthafukers!, Shut the fuck up already', it looks like he is hiding something...
Going as far as to get his records sealed.
Hello? what fucking planet were you born on...?
It's not like he is oblivious to all the lawsuits.... he just knows that until it becomes top news he doesn't have to respond to it... and he has the lawyers/judges to keep it out of the courts.

These fuckers walk all over the constitution daily. And the one time we may actually catch them on it in court... people act like its a "sour grapes and/or racist" crap.

I had to show my employer that I was eligible to work in the US before I got a job.
Obama should do the same for the most important job in this country.
period.

Yep.

I was contributing on an monthly automatic Paypal withdrawal that went to WTP. I just recently stopped it because of this suit over Obama's citizenship. I agree with it, just don't think with all the worthwhile causes to be involved with, that it was one I wanted my money to go towards. Pick your battles, I didn't see this as one that did us (or me) much good. I wish WTP would have stayed out of this, they already had so many good redress of grievances, etc. going that were great. Obama's citizenship, while important, just is a no win prospect under our current political climate. And if Twiddle Dee vs. Twiddle Dumb gets the ring for the next 4 years, does it really matter? I want to build alliances, I think WTP is doing just the opposite with involvement in this suit.

torchbearer
01-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Yep.

I was contributing on an monthly automatic Paypal withdrawal that went to WTP. I just recently stopped it because of this suit over Obama's citizenship. I agree with it, just don't think with all the worthwhile causes to be involved with, that it was one I wanted my money to go towards. Pick your battles, I didn't see this as one that did us (or me) much good. I wish WTP would have stayed out of this, they already had so many good redress of grievances, etc. going that were great. Obama's citizenship, while important, just is a no win prospect under our current political climate. And if Twiddle Dee vs. Twiddle Dumb gets the ring for the next 4 years, does it really matter? I want to build alliances, I think WTP is doing just the opposite with involvement in this suit.

and if the case gets heard, and it does come to light he isn't natural born?
then they are the real patriots who stood by the constitution regardless of the odds and what fight it was...
I think the probability is low because of the current system... but they payoff for constitution education on the public is huge.
Imagine the MSM talking about the constitution everyday? They were almost doing that with the hillary situation.
These are the things we NEED to focus on, and the media will never focus on them until we make some noise.
I'm glad WTP is helping.

Danke
01-10-2009, 10:56 PM
I think the probability is low because of the current system... but they payoff for constitution education on the public is huge.

I weighed that. I just don't think that would win us any allies. In fact, I think just the opposite. There are definitely disenfranchised groups out there to reach, this will not help with that.

torchbearer
01-10-2009, 10:58 PM
I weighed that. I just don't think that would win us any allies. In fact, I think just the opposite. There are definitely disenfranchised groups out there to reach, this will not help with that.

We have many groups we work through.
We can reach those people with other groups.
We need groups that can put together press club appearances and such.

Just because someone gets turned off by us internet jerks on this forum, doesn't mean they loose their faith in liberty.
They just don't hang out here.
They go to their local group.. or something else.

In all groups, you will have zealots.
The trick is to have many groups within the large group so people can find where they fit best, and still work together on a common goal.

Danke
01-10-2009, 11:02 PM
We have many groups we work through.
We can reach those people with other groups.

Just because someone gets turned off by us internet jerks on this forum, doesn't mean they loose their faith in liberty.
They just don't hang out here.
They go to their local group.. or something else.

I'm not thinking of this forum. But the "black community." (sorry for the collectivist reference, but look at the voting record).

torchbearer
01-10-2009, 11:05 PM
I'm not thinking of this forum. But the "black community." (sorry for the collectivist reference, but look at the voting record).

I guess I don't even see it in those term... I'm not for this because he's black.
And I don't think any person who has dark skin, and would see this as racism is someone who would even comprehend indivualism and liberty. They still have some growing to do...

torchbearer
01-13-2009, 05:47 PM
Some updated info I recieved:

In our article posted here on December 5, 2008, we asked, "What must a free people do, and what is the appropriate next step, if Mr. Obama refuses to respond to our Open Letter and the Supreme Court refuses to hear the Petitions by attorneys Donofrio, Berg and Taitz challenging Obama's citizenship status?"
A violation of the "natural born citizen" clause of the Constitution by Mr. Obama is so egregious and blatant in its nature that it marks the overt and wholesale abandonment of the Constitution by the Government, making this our "capstone grievance," capping even the other abusive Constitutional violations this Foundation has sought to correct.

Since 1995, we have repeatedly and respectfully Petitioned the Government for Redress of its violations. We have established an overwhelming and irrefutable historic record of numerous, continuing violations by the Government and its steadfast refusal to justify its behavior or be held accountable in any way. For instance:

In light of the war powers clauses of the Constitution we have an individual Right to a government that does not apply the armed forces of the United States in hostilities overseas without a declaration of war; the invasion of Iraq was unconstitutional.

In light of the money clauses of the constitution the Federal Reserve System is unconstitutional.

We, the people have not authorized the government to give or lend public money or credit to private corporations for definitively private purposes. The Treasury and Fed bailouts are unconstitutional.

We, the people have not authorized the government to create a North American union that would, for all intents and purposes, erase our northern and southern borders. The development of a North American Union is unconstitutional.

In light of the privacy clauses of the constitution, the USA PATRIOT ACT is unconstitutional,

and the developing police state is unconstitutional.

In light of the tax clauses of the constitution, the direct, un-apportioned tax on labor is unconstitutional.

In light of the Second Amendment, federal gun control laws are unconstitutional.

In light of the Second Amendment, the absence of well-regulated state militias is unconstitutional.

In light of the "faithfully execute" clause of the Constitution, the President's failure to faithfully execute the immigration and naturalization laws is unconstitutional.

In light of the "natural born citizen" clause of the Constitution, it is unconstitutional for Mr. Obama to assume the office of President of the United States, no matter the number of people who voted for him.

In light of the spirit and intent of the Constitution, it is unconstitutional for the Government to conduct elections that do not rely on paper ballots that are hand-marked and hand-counted with results announced and posted at each polling place.

In light of the First Amendment, Government officials are obligated to respond to the People's Petitions for Redress of Grievances/violations of the Constitution.

When a long train of abuses, usurpations and refusals to respond to Petitions for Redress of violations of the Constitution evinces a conspiracy to transition our Constitutional Republic to a pure democracy, or to otherwise strip us of our Liberties and reduce us to serfdom under absolute despotism, it is the right of the People to alter the Government, pro-actively, non-violently and with critical mass.

Since 1995, we have repeatedly and respectfully Petitioned the Government for Redress of these violations of the Constitution. Our Petitions for Redress have been answered only by a conspiracy of silence and repeated injuries. The Government has refused to justify its behavior or be held accountable.

The record is so clear and unambiguous that it leaves no room for questioning it or grasping the full import of its consequences: The servants have taken over the house that our Creator built.

What must a Free People do? What must be deemed the appropriate next step?

FEBRUARY: NATIONAL WE THE PEOPLE CONGRESS

Arrangements are now underway for a National Congress to be held in Philadelphia in February.

The purpose of the Congress is to assemble representatives of the People of every state to discuss and debate not only the litany of violations the Constitution now being endured by the People, but to develop and commit to a practicable course of action to set straight our errant public servants, restore the Rule of Law and reclaim the Blessings of Liberty once more for our Republic and our children.

Here are the highlights as we see them:

1. Three delegates from each state will assemble to discuss our constitutional problems and to agree on a course of action to cure the problem.

2. We are asking the people in each State to nominate and then choose up to three individuals to represent the People from their state at the National We The People Congress.

3. The Delegates will assemble for up to one month, or until they agree on a course of action, whichever occurs first.

4. The nominees must have a proven passion for the Constitution as authors, scholars, or activists. They should be of established respectable character if not "pillars of the community."

5. The nominees must be without felony convictions and preferably be clear of problems with the IRS (we cannot afford to make it easy for people to paint the delegates with any kind of brush, such as "tax-protestors").

6. The nominees should be able to cover their expenses associated with the undertaking, either on their own account or with the assistance of the people from their state.

7. Most importantly, the Delegates must understand that the Delegation's primary objective will be settling on a course of action to cure the problems we have with our rogue Government. That course of action may well be a written demand of the Government that they respond to each of the several Petitions for Redress of violations of the Constitution, or they (the Delegates), along with hundreds of thousands if not millions of their fellow countrymen back home (who by then will have committed to stand in support of the agreed upon course of action), will withdraw their allegiance and support from the federal Government until their Grievances are Redressed.

8. We expect the Delegates will assemble in Philadelphia at the Constitution Center across from Independence Hall. See www.constitutioncenter.org

9. Stenographers will prepare a digital transcript of the entire event for purposes of the historic record, recording all that is said.

10. The Delegates from each state will be responsible for populating their State-level Congress web page (see e.g., the MA state page) with daily communications and updates from the National We The People Congress proceedings so the People from their State can be kept abreast as events unfold. Online discussion boards will be also available to facilitate communications for each state.

11. The entire event will be webcast live from Philadelphia.

12. Space will be provided in the meeting hall for members of the press, government and public, who will be able to observe the discussions, deliberations and debates, but not participate in or film them.

torchbearer
01-15-2009, 10:20 AM
Meeting Schedule:

Sat., 1/3/09: San Antonio/McQueeney, TX. 1 pm. Coordinator: Hank Goltz: texas.freeman@gmail.com 210-269-6279. Venue: Silver Eagle Taphouse at 9301 FM 725 (near FM 78) in McQueeney, Texas. The location is about 9 miles South of New Braunfels. Take Exit 187 off of IH-35 and go South on FM 725 to the Taphouse (on the left across from Blake's Restaurant and next door to the Volunteer Fire Dept).

Sun., 1/4/09, Dallas/Bedford, TX. 1 pm. Coordinator: Hank Goltz: texas.freeman@gmail.com 210-269-6279. Venue: Comfort Inn, 2904 Crystal Spring St., Bedford, TX 76021. 817-545-2555.

Mon., 1/5/09, Lake Charles, Louisiana. 7 pm. Venue: La Quinta Inn 1320 N Highway 171 #MLK, Lake Charles, LA 70611. Also available for breakfast meeting on 1/6/09 with potential delegate(s) or donor(s).

Thurs., 1/8/09. El Paso, TX. 7 pm. Coordinator: Jorge Adrian Salaices, 817-313-3138. asalaices@avatas.com. Venue: Comfort Suites, 5034 N. Desert Blvd., El Paso, TX 79912. The hotel phone is 915-585-2008 Local assistance needed. Also available for breakfast meeting on 1/9/09 with potential delegate(s) or donor(s).

Fri., 1/9/09. Phoenix, AZ 7 pm. Coordinator: Ed Vallejo (602) 434-6843 psychictaxi@yahoo.com. Venue:KNOCK KNEED LOBSTER RESTAURANT, 3202 East Washington St., Phoenix, AZ 85034. (602) 273-1068.

Sat., 1/10/09, San Bernardino/Riverside, CA, 1 pm. Coordinator: Kirk Beck, Kirkb@hotmail.com 951-785-0736 ©951-660-2856. Venue: Community Room, Riverside West Community Policing Station, 10540 Magnolia Ave. Riverside, CA 92505.

Sunday, 1/11/09, (South) San Francisco, CA 1 pm, Holiday Inn, 275 S. Airport Blvd., South San Francisco, CA hotel phone is 650-873-3550. Location is near the SFO airport. WTP Coordinator is nancycraighill@mac.com local coordinator.

Mon., 1/12/09, Winnemucca, NV, 7 pm. Venue to be announced. Also available for breakfast meeting on 1/13 with potential delegate(s) or donor(s). CANCELED

Tues., 1/13/09, Salt Lake City, Utah 7 pm. Coordinator: David Perry patriotperry@gmail.com 801-599-9234 and Leonard Olds oldsmc3@earthlink.net 801-576-0246 Venue: Hampton Inn and Suites in Sandy, Utah. 10690 S. Holiday Park Dr. Sandy, Utah, USA, 84070. Also available for breakfast meeting on 1/14/09 with potential delegate(s) or donor(s). Contingent from Idaho will be attending. Contact: John Blattler blattler1@gmail.com 208-333-0440

Wed., 1/14/09, Denver, Colorado 7 pm. Coordinator: David Justice (970)275-4871 justice@gunnison.com Venue: Ramada Plaza Denver North, 10 East 120th Avenue, I-25 at Exit 223, Denver (Northglenn), CO, 80233 Hotel Phone: 303-452-4100. Also available for breakfast meeting on 1/15/09 with potential delegate(s) or donor(s). Assistant Brent Hackett ett2@msn.com cell: 303-638-1454

SPECIAL Non-Schulz CC 2009 meeting also on Wed, 1/14/09, Kansas City, MO -- 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Uptown Theater (Valentine Room) 3700 Broadway, Kansas City, Missouri - Meeting Co-Sponsored by Liberty Restoration Project, Presentation of the WTP Continental Congress 2009 initiative material will be made by a panel of qualified local presenters. Please note early start time of 6:00 PM. Coordinator: Reed Simpson reedsimpson@kc.rr.com

Thurs., 1/15/09, Kansas City / Lenexa Kansas – 7 PM Coordinator: Reed Simpson reedsimpson@kc.rr.com Venue: ZARDA BBQ Restaurant meeting room, 11931 W. 87th Street Pkwy Lenexa, Kansas (1/2 block West of I-35 & 87th Street). (Bob Schulz will chair this meeting) Also available for dinner or breakfast meeting on 1/16/09 with potential delegate(s) or donor(s)

Fri., 1/16/09, Des Moines, Iowa 7 pm. Comfort Suites, 11167 Hickman Road, Des Moines, IA 50322. Hotel phone is 515-276-1126.

Sat., 1/17/09, Minneapolis, MN, 1 pm. Coordinator: Tammy dthoule@redred.com 507-644-3183. Venue: The Jefferson Christian School, 125 21st Avenue South, South St. Paul, MN 55075. 651-457-4835. The school is located just north of the crossroads of 494 and Hwy 52 in the southeast Metro.

From the North:

Take 35E south toward St Paul exiting left to Hwy 52.

Take Hwy 52 south approximately 5 miles exiting right to Southview Blvd.

Take a left back under the freeway and follow the road curving left to a "T".

Take a left around to the front of the school building on 21st Avenue.

From the South:

A. Take Hwy 52 north exiting right to Southview Blvd.

Follow the road curving left to a "T". Take left to front of school bldg 21st Ave.

B. Take 35 north to the 35W/35E split and take 35E toward St Paul.

Exit right (east) on 494 until Hwy 52 exiting right at the cloverleaf to St Paul.

Take the first exit at Southview Blvd. Follow instructions above.

From the East:

Take 94 west toward St Paul exiting right on the cloverleaf to 494 south.

Follow 494 south and west past the river bridge exiting right toward St Paul on Hwy 52.

Take the first exit at Southview Blvd. Follow instructions above.

From the West:

Take 94 east toward St Paul exiting right (south) on Hwy 52.

Follow instructions then for coming from North.

Sun., 1/18/09, Chicago, Ill, 1 pm."Bowling for Freedom" at the Wheaton Bowl - 2031 N. Gary Avenue, in Wheaton, IL (630) 668 - 4102. The doors will open at 12:30 pm and Bob's presentation will begin promptly at 1 pm. Coordinator: Fred Smart, John Poshepny is assisting Fred. jposhepny@gmail.com

Sun., 1/18/09, South Bend, IN CANCELED for schedule reasons -- Possible breakfast meeting on 1/19/09 with potential delegate(s) or donor(s).

Mon., 1/19/09, Lansing, MI 7 pm. Coordinator: Patty Thompson patty04162@hotmail.com. Venue: Best Western Hotel. 7711 W Saginaw Hwy Lansing, MI 48917-1137 (517) 627-8471. Also available for breakfast meeting on 1/20/09 with potential delegate(s) or donor(s).

Tues., 1/20/09, Cleveland/Akron, OH 7 pm. Coordinator: Steve Berecek SBerecek@hotmail.com 330-527-0258.Venue: Holiday Inn, 240 East Hines Hill Road, Hudson Ohio 44236. 330-653-9191 or (330)-380-8404. The site for details and reservations is:
http://images.leonardo.com/hotels/HI/HUDSON%20(AKRON%20AREA).html. Also available for breakfast meeting on 1/21/09 with potential delegate(s) or donor(s).

Wed., 1/21/09, Rochester, NY 7 pm. Coordinator: Lee Goodridge Lee@rwdake.com Dan Buczek assisting danb@buczek-inc.com. Venue: R.I.T. Inn & Conference Center, located at 5257 West Henrietta Rd. Rochester. Right near the Thruway and Route 390 coming up out of the Southern Tier and can actually be seen from the Thruway Also available for breakfast meeting on 1/22/09 with potential delegate(s) or donor(s).

Fri., 1/23/09, Bangor, ME 7 pm. Coordinator: Peter Carminati ballybay.poe@gmail.com 207-361-5105. Bruce Harvey, DPE, 207-767-4492, bmhdpe@maine.rr.com or bharvey1@maine.rr.com . Dr. "P" at 207-628-2222 Venue to be announced. Local assistance needed. Also available for breakfast meeting on 1/24/09 with potential delegate(s) or donor(s).

Sat., 1/24/09, Boston/Worster area MA 1 pm. Coordinator: Sharon Rondeau SharonHR@Yahoo.com 860-851-9252 Kerry O'Neil from Glouster, MA assisting. Venue: The Colonial Inn in Concord, MA.

Sun., 1/25/09, Harrisburg, PA 1 pm. Coordinator: Scott Davis scott@pennsylvaniarevolution.com Venue: Harrisburg Comedy Zone at Doc Hollidays Steakhouse, 110 Limekiln Road, Harrisburg, PA 17070. I-83 Exit 40A • PA Turnpike Exit 242 (717) 920-3627. Duke Braun DukeBraun@gmail.com 856-803-3518 assisting. Also available for breakfast meeting on 1/26 with potential delegate(s) or donor(s).

Mon., 1/26/09, Richmond, VA 7 pm. Coordinator: Maureen Croson amiigaff@msn.com Venue to be announced. Local assistance needed. Available for breakfast meeting on 1/27/09 with potential delegate(s) or donor(s).

Tues., 1/27/09, Charleston, WV 7 pm. Venue to be announced. Local assistance needed. Also available for breakfast meeting on 1/28/09 with potential delegate(s) or donor(s).

Wed., 1/28/09, Knoxville, TN 7 pm. Venue to be announced. Also available for breakfast meeting on 1/29/09 with potential delegate(s) or donor(s).

Thurs., 1/29/09, Atlanta, GA 7 pm. Venue to be announced. Local assistance needed. Also available for breakfast meeting on 1/30/09 with potential delegate(s) or donor(s).

Fri., 1/30/09, Winston-Salem, NC 7 pm. Venue to be announced. Local assistance needed. Also available for breakfast meeting on 1/31/09 with potential delegate(s) or donor(s).

Sat., 1/31/09, New Jersey 3 pm. Coordinator: Charles Lukens 609-822-2773 crlukensiii@hotmail.com Venue: Allentown, New Jersey. Allentown is about 9 miles due east of Trenton, NJ. Allentown is located off of the first exit east on Route 195 from the intersection of Route 95 and Route 195, in the middle of the state. Also available for breakfast meeting on 2/1/09 with potential delegate(s) or donor(s).

Sun., 2/1/09, Albany, NY 1 pm. Coordinator: Craig Hudval123@aol.com 845-656-2977. Venue to be announced. Local assistance needed.

dr. hfn
01-15-2009, 10:49 AM
start of a new revolutionary government? i think so

torchbearer
01-15-2009, 11:02 AM
start of a new revolutionary government? i think so

good idea.
i'm trying to remember my history lessons here... but isn't that how the communist came to power in china?
wasn't there two governing bodies competing for control?