PDA

View Full Version : Bankruptcy judges to rewrite principals on mortgages..unconstitutional??

socialize_me
01-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Sooo...we're all worried about moral hazard. How about this?? Having some black robed 80 year old begin rewriting contracts?? Can we even make a deal anymore without worrying about it being modified a year later?? How can we trust even doing business anymore if judges can simply do ex post shit to our contracts?? Isn't this specifically spelled out in the Constitution that the federal government cannot violate these contracts??

torchbearer
01-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Bankruptcy judges have great power.
The act of bankruptcy is a breaking of a contract to begin with... but one that is suppose to prevent servitude through debt. (no more debtor colonies).
Since the contract is being broke already, and many of the terms of loan agreements are renegotiated anyway... I don't see the problem.
The judge isn't forcing himself into the loan business.
Someone has appealed for relief, and there are laws to deal with the relief.

Stary Hickory
01-08-2009, 03:00 PM
Gosh darn do you think US citizens can avoid servitude through debt? Because the US government is effectively enslaving us all, and the lives of our children and grandchildren.

HOLLYWOOD
01-08-2009, 03:02 PM
Bankruptcy judges have great power.
The act of bankruptcy is a breaking of a contract to begin with... but one that is suppose to prevent servitude through debt. (no more debtor colonies).
Since the contract is being broke already, and many of the terms of loan agreements are renegotiated anyway... I don't see the problem.
The judge isn't forcing himself into the loan business.
Someone has appealed for relief, and there are laws to deal with the relief.

Try filing bankruptcy when you OWE the FEDERAL or STATE government and see what happens. We what they can do to your savings, retirement, Social Security, 401Ks, IRA, assets...

I other words... 99.9% of the time... those Cronie Judges will rule in favor of Government. Same for the Credit card companies and the 2005 Credit Card Slavery Act, sponsored by no other than the new ZIONIST headed to the Whiore House, Joe Biden.

You can't give government ANY power, they collude and abuse it over the people.

torchbearer
01-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Try filing bankruptcy when you OWE the FEDERAL or STATE government and see what happens. We what they can do to your savings, retirement, Social Security, 401Ks, IRA, assets...

I other words... 99.9% of the time... those Cronie Judges will rule in favor of Government. Same for the Credit card companies and the 2005 Credit Card Slavery Act, sponsored by no other than the new ZIONIST headed to the Whiore House, Joe Biden.

You can't give government ANY power, they collude and abuse it over the people.

A good reason to include an amendment that prevents the government from loaning money. That is not the purpose of government.

Also an amendment to require balanced budgets. Making government debt a big no-no.

All future points to keep in mind after the next revolution.

socialize_me
01-08-2009, 03:30 PM
A good reason to include an amendment that prevents the government from loaning money. That is not the purpose of government.

Also an amendment to require balanced budgets. Making government debt a big no-no.

All future points to keep in mind after the next revolution.

But torch...don't we have the 9th and 10th amendments already?? The Federal Government has no power from the Constitution to loan money, and as you are aware the tail end of the Bill of Rights prevents them from assuming extraordinary powers that aren't enumerated.

Perhaps you're right though. It seems like an amendment would be a refresher.