PDA

View Full Version : We Now have our own news

Craig_R
05-30-2007, 05:37 PM
just got this email, this is very cool.

Greetings Craig R,

It is my sincere pleasure to announce All Your Freedoms INC. / AFTF have been accepted by CNN as a national press organization. Official press credentials for the New Hampshire Republican Debate on June 5th, 2007 have been issued to us.

Sam Ettero, AFTF Media Director, will be attending on behalf of All Your Freedoms Inc. This is a milestone for our organization. All Your Freedoms INC. / AFTF can now build a media team to attend and report on all future major political events. This will allow us to report first hand a new perspective outside the traditional media.

Your dedication to AFTF and truthful reporting should be applauded. We have achieved major goals very quickly and we have the potential to make positive changes in our country.

There is no membership fee to join AFTF or to receive our updates / action alerts. Unfortunately, we cannot exist without a stream of dollars coming in to support our effort.

I am asking everybody who reads this missive to make a donation to All Your Freedoms INC. by going to the website, hitting the donate button, and using our paypal account / credit card. If you prefer, send a check or money order made out to All Your Freedoms INC. addressed to:

All Your Freedoms, INC.
PO Box 1213
264 South La Cienega Blvd.

Beverly Hills, California 90211

These are exciting times to participate in the political process because never have we had the tools to wield such influence. We are proud to have your support in this and future endeavors.

Please be sure to make a donation as well as pass this email around the internet so others may join in as volunteers and make donations as well.

There will be more announcements coming in the future regarding our progress.

Sincerely yours,
Aaron Russo
Chairman, All Your Freedoms, INC.

www.freedomtofascism.com

PS. I will be on tomorrow nights conference call at 8:00pm CST (218)486-1300 bridge# 804272. I have a very important announcement to make that the members of AFTF are going to want to hear so please join me on tomorrow nights call.

giskard
05-31-2007, 07:08 PM
This sounds like great news!