PDA

View Full Version : The Drudge Report is finally turning to our side!!!

jmlfod87
01-07-2009, 07:01 PM
http://drudgereport.com/

The biggest story on the DrudgeReport is titled "Let's Print More Money!"

Matt Drudge is seriously starting to see the world in our light. A good day for our war against the MSM.

speciallyblend
01-07-2009, 07:39 PM
has hell frozen over?

angelatc
01-07-2009, 07:40 PM
They won't stay this way though. Republicans are always conservative until they get into office.

Knightskye
01-07-2009, 09:06 PM
They won't stay this way though. Republicans are always conservative until they get into office.

So is Ron Paul a Blue Dog?

He noted that there are as many as 100 fiscally conservative Democrats in the House and 20 in the Senate who're probably stung by the deficit figure and reluctant to use the stimulus as an easy ride for new programs.

Athan
01-07-2009, 10:48 PM
A step in the right direction isn't exactly a turn to our side in my opinion.

tonesforjonesbones
01-07-2009, 11:02 PM
Well..it seems like Ron Paul did a lot of good. I hear more and more talk about the Fed, printing money, things like that. It IS great! tones

tonesforjonesbones
01-07-2009, 11:02 PM
I did see that china is not interested in buying our debt...this is bad. Lindsey Williams predicted this. tones

purplechoe
01-07-2009, 11:32 PM
I did see that china is not interested in buying our debt...this is bad. Lindsey Williams predicted this. tones

"U.S. debt is losing its appeal in China"
http://www.iht.com/articles/2009/01/07/business/yuan.php

sevin
01-07-2009, 11:42 PM

So what does this mean? that we'll just have to print more money than ever?

tremendoustie
01-08-2009, 12:44 AM
So what does this mean? that we'll just have to print more money than ever?

If this really happened, and other countries followed suit, that would be The Big One economically. Our government would either go bankrupt, hyper inflate the currency, or drastically cut programs. It very well might also mean the full collapse of our service based economy, and real poverty in this country until we can reanimate the competitive industry we used to have. That's my view anyway. We are dependent on borrowing right now.

If they tried to just print the deficits we're experiencing now, instead of borrowing them, it would lead to massive inflation.

Well, I suppose the Really Great Big One would be if countries not only stopped lending, but dumped our debt on the market ... I don't see that happening in the near term, but anything's possible.

ShannonOBrien
01-08-2009, 06:40 AM
I read somewhere that Matt Drudge is supposedly a libertarian. I used to read the drudge report every day until I found dailypaul and ronpaulforums. I didn't really notice any libertarian stories though. It was mostly just typical republican stories. His audience is awful though. I've never read so many racist comments in my life.

LibertyEagle
01-08-2009, 07:40 AM
I read somewhere that Matt Drudge is supposedly a libertarian. I used to read the drudge report every day until I found dailypaul and ronpaulforums. I didn't really notice any libertarian stories though. It was mostly just typical republican stories. His audience is awful though. I've never read so many racist comments in my life.

He's about as libertarian as Maher is.

Dorfsmith
01-08-2009, 07:43 AM

This is exactly what I've been telling people.

LibertyEagle
01-08-2009, 07:51 AM
As opposed to Democrats who ALWAYS keep their word, right? lol

Elwar
01-08-2009, 08:17 AM
If China stops buying our debt then the government will just have to stop spending more than they...lol...no, I can't finish typing that...

Dorfsmith
01-08-2009, 08:32 AM
As opposed to Democrats who ALWAYS keep their word, right? lol

Well, Democrats rarely pretend to be conservative. :D

LibertyEagle
01-08-2009, 08:58 AM
Well, Democrats rarely pretend to be conservative. :D

Touche. :p:)

jrich4rpaul
01-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Now the headline is "We'll spend our way out of this!"

Great stuff.