PDA

View Full Version : "Obama has broken his silence on Gaza"

tropicangela
01-07-2009, 12:08 PM
(6:23)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEqxFvOFKII

The loss of civilian lives in Gaza are "a deep concern" and promised to have more to say on the matter after inauguration day.

Savior O.

tropicangela
01-07-2009, 01:30 PM
More intervention, more of the same.

After days of studied silence on the Gaza conflict, Obama promised yesterday "to hit the ground running" on achieving a broad Middle East peace deal.

"We are going to engage effectively and consistently in trying to resolve the conflicts that exist in the Middle East," he told reporters, adding that "the loss of civilian life in Gaza and Israel is a source of deep concern to me, and after January 20th I am going to have plenty to say about the issue."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/06/AR2009010602868.html?hpid=topnews

nullvalu
01-07-2009, 01:40 PM
that's considered breaking the silence? wow.. i'm on pins and needles for the next time mr. obama blesses us with his wisdom & insight.

A. Havnes
01-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Way to shatter the ice, Obama! What the heck kind of an answer was that?!?!

LibertyEagle
01-08-2009, 09:01 AM
Well, he can spend his own damn money to do it. I'm sick and tired of these politicians thinking they can use their positions to carry out their own beliefs. They're elected to uphold the Constitution, regardless of what they personally want to do. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... :mad:

tonesforjonesbones
01-08-2009, 02:47 PM
It is apparent , due to the status of Obama's citizenship, the Constitution is ignored..not to mention all the other violations of it. Until the people take to the streets..there will be no change IF there is then. I don't see it happening, it's gone on too long. Very sad.

heavenlyboy34
01-08-2009, 02:50 PM
It is apparent , due to the status of Obama's citizenship, the Constitution is ignored..not to mention all the other violations of it. Until the people take to the streets..there will be no change IF there is then. I don't see it happening, it's gone on too long. Very sad.

Violent upheaval! waHOO! I'll get my baseball bats! :D