PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul backers swarm RNC site, get RNC praise

DadaOrwell
01-07-2009, 02:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQlbx1ybxjY

RNCdebate.org appears partially hidden today, after Paulites covered the Digg-style page with libertarian questions. Paul backers were looking to get their questions asked during the debate for Republican National Committee chair. Whether their questions got through or not, Ron Paul did become a topic of discussion and praise during the debate.

nobody's_hero
01-07-2009, 02:52 AM
They want the r3volution's energy and endurance. They don't really want the policies. I'm thinking the GOP will need to have its ass handed to it on a platter again in the next election, and possibly the election after that, until it cannot take anymore beatings and has to promote liberty as a platform issue.

speciallyblend
01-07-2009, 09:07 AM
They want the r3volution's energy and endurance. They don't really want the policies. I'm thinking the GOP will need to have its ass handed to it on a platter again in the next election, and possibly the election after that, until it cannot take anymore beatings and has to promote liberty as a platform issue.

100% correct ,all i smell from the gop is bs!

slacker921
01-07-2009, 09:19 AM
The telling thing was how they portrayed their treatment of Ron Paul and the Paul supporters - all spoke glowingly of the Paul supporters and talked about reaching out to Ron Paul. None apologized for all the crooked tactics that were used to shut Paul supporters out of county, district, state, and national conventions.

They want our support but they are NOT going to change their agenda. If we don't believe in and support the War on Terror and all the unconstitutional power grabs that come with it then we are not welcome in their party.

I think you're right.. they're going to have to lose again in 2010 and I'm not convinced that they'll ever return to being a party that promotes liberty instead of fear and fascism.