PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Blitzer Gets Spanked!

max
09-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Damn shame David Duke put those silly white robes on when he was young......Watch him bitch slap former AIPAC press secratary and CNN propagandist Wolf Blitzer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2QMQi-m63E

Blowback
09-11-2007, 06:07 PM
I really enjoyed this interview when I first saw it a long time ago. I still go back to it every now and again just for fun.

Korey Kaczynski
09-11-2007, 06:07 PM
Not like Duke is a respectable figure by any means, but I agree that he did "win" against Blitzer in this.

james1844
09-11-2007, 06:12 PM
why are we talking about David Duke here? That man is a shame and an embarrassment.

jpa
09-11-2007, 06:14 PM
max are you a Duke supporter?

This thread is on the wrong boards.

max
09-11-2007, 06:23 PM
max are you a Duke supporter?

This thread is on the wrong boards.

Cheeses and friggin crackers!!!!!

The Political correctness in a forum of "libertarians" really makes me want to puke sometimes!

This was an awesome display of a crooked journalist being put in his place by the truth....and all u guys can do is bitch and whine about David Duke's past.

If David Duke says the earth goes around the sun...are you gonna condemn Galileo's theory?

Lighten up fellas...Duke hasnt gotten millions of innicent people killed...Wolf Blitzers gang has

hard@work
09-11-2007, 06:28 PM
1. Right on, I didn't know Blitzer was an AIPAC lobbyist.
2. Shame that I had to find that out from David Duke, how far we have fallen.

Bossobass
09-11-2007, 06:38 PM

The Political correctness in a forum of "libertarians" really makes me want to puke sometimes!

This was an awesome display of a crooked journalist being put in his place by the truth....and all u guys can do is bitch and whine about David Duke's past.

If David Duke says the earth goes around the sun...are you gonna condemn Galileo's theory?

Lighten up fellas...Duke hasnt gotten millions of innicent people killed...Wolf Blitzers gang has

Agree. Pwnd is pwnd, no matter what package it comes in.

Bosso

Kregener
09-11-2007, 06:40 PM
I hear ya Max.

LibertyBelle
09-11-2007, 06:41 PM

You said it Max. The political correctness stuff is followed in communist countries. Which, obviously, the psych warfare has taken effect on many people in the US. You are correct, Wolf's gang of thieves has gotten millions killed. David Duke's past isn't pretty, but he was speaking the truth in that interview. Spanked is right!
Wolf is a wolf in wolf's clothing. :D

max
09-11-2007, 06:45 PM

Bosso

what is "pwnd"?

theblatanttruth
09-11-2007, 06:48 PM
what is "pwnd"?

http://home.ma.rr.com/twpics/pwned.jpg

max
09-11-2007, 06:50 PM
http://home.ma.rr.com/twpics/pwned.jpg

thanks...

i need to brush up on pop culture i suppose..lol

theblatanttruth
09-11-2007, 06:53 PM
thanks...

i need to brush up on pop culture i suppose..lol

To clarify... it's a spin on the term "owned" as in you got "owned" by someone (could also be replaced with "served" or "schooled")

But in most cases, internet newbies and just stupid people in general began hitting the "p" instead of "o" by mistake, and people took that and ran with it.

PWNED.

AFTFNJ
09-11-2007, 06:57 PM
Nice

james1844
09-11-2007, 07:05 PM
I like Wolf Blitzer. I think his introductory statements are entirely appropriate given Duke's background. The man is a racist and a former member of a terrorist organization, the Klu Klux Klan. He represented everything that is bad about America.

American
09-11-2007, 07:08 PM
I thought the message was real, forget the messenger its the message for me. It has to be these days or I wouldnt be able to watch news anymore...

cept for maybe Lou Dobbs, he's cool....:)

max
09-11-2007, 07:09 PM
I like Wolf Blitzer. I think his introductory statements are entirely appropriate given Duke's background. He represented everything that is bad about America.

People that David Duke has gotten killed: 0

People that Wolf and his neo-con/AIPAC gang has caused to be killed:
1 million Iraqis
4000 US troops
3000 WTC victims.....and the bodycount continues to climb....

I think your priorities a bit of of order....

quickmike
09-11-2007, 07:09 PM
If David Duke was a member of the KKK 30+ years ago does that neccesarily mean that he still holds anti african american views? There are alot of people who have been very racist in the past, yet have seen the mistake in their beliefs. Should we hold that against them for the rest of their lives? I think not.

I think he made a lot of good points in that video. Saying our foreign policy is in a large part influenced by Israels lobbyists is not a racist statement, simply a matter of fact. He was just pointing that out.

max
09-11-2007, 07:13 PM
If David Duke was a member of the KKK 30+ years ago does that neccesarily mean that he still holds anti african american views? There are alot of people who have been very racist in the past, yet have seen the mistake in their beliefs. Should we hold that against them for the rest of their lives? I think not.

I think he made a lot of good points in that video. Saying our foreign policy is in a large part influenced by Israels lobbyists is not a racist statement, simply a matter of fact. He was just pointing that out.

Excellent point!

Years ago, my 81 year old racist dad made Archie Bunker seem like Barney the lovable Dinosauer.

Today, he and his black neighbor exchange tomoatoes for figs from their respective gardens.

How many people know that when David Duke ran for Senate, he was endorsed by James Merideth (the man on whose behalf Eisenhower sent troops to Missippi so he could attend college)

quickmike
09-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Excellent point!

Years ago, my 81 year old racist dad made Archie Bunker seem like Barney the lovable Dinosauer.

Today, he and his black neighbor exchange tomoatoes for figs from their respective gardens.

How many people know that when David Duke ran for Senate, he was endorsed by James Merideth (the man on whose behalf Eisenhower sent troops to Missippi so he could attend college)

LOL

My grandma is the same way. Shes 87 yrs old and I would describe her the same way. She used to be very very racist against ANYONE who was not white. Nowadays shes very different. My fiance is phillipine/japanese and they get along great and she has taken her in as one of her own grandchildren. 30 yrs ago she would have been screaming like a lunatic, if not having a heart attack when I introduced her. People change and I dont think you should hold someones past against them. Alot of good people grew up in a time when racism was the norm, and thats just the way they were brainwashed as kids.

hard@work
09-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Excellent point!

Wow! Another zinger from Max today.

:)

Inspiring and I had no idea that happened. Can you source that for me or should I not be lazy and look it up?

blazin_it_alwyz
09-11-2007, 07:31 PM

Bosso

agreed. just because it isn't libertarian, it's banned from this subsection of the forums? :rolleyes:

PaleoForPaul
09-11-2007, 07:45 PM
David Duke is a anti-Semite, a legit one too. He has an Israeli flag as his doormat.

That said, he's right about Blitzer being a stooge.

Mr. White
09-11-2007, 07:51 PM
That may be the most interesting interview I've ever heard... Period.

theblatanttruth
09-11-2007, 07:51 PM
He has an Israeli flag as his doormat.

Hahahaha

Sorry, I'm not anti-jew or anything at all, but THAT was funny.

literatim
09-11-2007, 07:52 PM
Here is a video of Norman Finkelstein pwning Wolf Blitzer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-8aTGnjHnI

richard1984
09-11-2007, 07:58 PM
To clarify... it's a spin on the term "owned" as in you got "owned" by someone (could also be replaced with "served" or "schooled")

But in most cases, internet newbies and just stupid people in general began hitting the "p" instead of "o" by mistake, and people took that and ran with it.

PWNED.

Haha! Weird.... What an interesting phenomenon.

Crazy memes! :D

dseisner
09-11-2007, 08:05 PM
I don't know this guy Duke but he sure did give Wolf a spanking. I am Jew and I agree with basically everything he just said. Most Jews I know are beautiful, peace-loving people but some are certainly diabolical. There is an idea that's passed through Judaism (which I hear most from Christians ironically) that Jews are the "chosen people." Couple that idea with the "a Jew above a non-Jew" premise and the rationale for good-doing seems to fade sometimes. These two ideas are CONSTANTLY repeated by Jews, religious and non-religious - it's part of the culture. It always seemed kind of wrong to me. Nevertheless, Zionism is a huge influence in this country's foreign policy and this guy Duke, whether or not he was leader of the KKK (which is something I need to read more carefully about) has a point.

The best part was when he answered Wolf's STANDARD ATTACK:

"How is there a Zionist conspiracy if we're letting you on TV right now? How can you explain that?"

And Duke accurately replied, "I'm on here so you can attack me." They only want him on to discredit him. Same shenanigans as Faux News with Ron Paul. Even though I need to learn more about Duke, he seems to speak rhetoric that resembles the truth and I respect that.

slantedview
09-11-2007, 08:06 PM
Damn, well, that was certainly interesting.

max
09-11-2007, 08:06 PM
Here is a video of Norman Finkelstein pwning Wolf Blitzer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-8aTGnjHnI

nice find!!!

definitely pwned..

by the way....finklestein was just shit canned from depaul university undwer zionist pressure...

there's nothing zionists hate more than when a fellow jew refuses to toe the line...(such as the conveniently killed in a plane crash Paul Wellstone)

Shellshock1918
09-11-2007, 08:19 PM
This interview makes anti-war people look like anti-semites and racists. The establishment media won here, not David Duke.

Holy shit! STOP IT GUYS! We must distance ourselves from guys like these. STOP IT!. This is a bad bad move, stop posting videos of former klansmen. No matter if you agree with them, STOP!! You will bury this campaign and further paint RP and supporters and batsh*t crazy.

murrayrothbard
09-11-2007, 08:27 PM
why do so many people equate being anti-israel with anti-jew?? Same thing with anti-civil-rights-act equaling white supremacist.

michaelwise
09-11-2007, 09:04 PM
Excellent point!

How many people know that when David Duke ran for Senate, he was endorsed by James Merideth (the man on whose behalf Eisenhower sent troops to Missippi so he could attend college) Max. your giving away your age. When I first started reading your posts, I thought you were some idealist college student, with the fringe topics you like to indulge in. Then you come up with tidbits that someone with age, would probably have greater knowledge of. So I thought you must be older than I originally thought. Now you tell me your dad is 81, That would make you, how old. However old, you sound like you are wise beyond your years.

On a side note, the Jews are not Gods only chosen people, according to the Bible. The 12 tribes, or families of the sons of Israel (the man), are Gods chosen people. The tribe of Judah, is only 1/12 of the chosen clan. As my vague bible history recalls.

slantedview
09-11-2007, 09:06 PM
why do so many people equate being anti-israel with anti-jew?? Same thing with anti-civil-rights-act equaling white supremacist.
There was a Harvard author who recently wrote a book on the inappropriate power and influence Israeli lobby, something Ron Paul talks about. I heard him being interviewed on Fresh Air last week and he talked about all kinds of trouble he'd received, being called an anti-semite, etc.

It's basically what you expect. You criticize the Israeli lobby and you're an anti-semite. I expect some of this to hit Ron Paul as the candidacy progresses.

Shellshock1918
09-11-2007, 09:12 PM

The Guy was a FORMER KLANSMEN AND DOUBTED THE HOLOCAUST. Can that be anymore clear to you that he doesn't like jews???

murrayrothbard
09-11-2007, 09:17 PM
The Guy was a FORMER KLANSMEN AND DOUBTED THE HOLOCAUST. Can that be anymore clear to you that he doesn't like jews???

Are there any jewish holocaust questioners? I can't really see how anything david duke said in that interview was racist. He was talking about AIPAC and Zionism. How is that racist?

jpa
09-11-2007, 09:23 PM

This thread should be in general politics.

And I didn't bitch and moan about Duke, I asked if you are a Duke supporter?

literatim
09-11-2007, 09:42 PM
Are there any jewish holocaust questioners?

David Cole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnT2acQaZp8 (part 1 of 10)

Shellshock1918
09-11-2007, 10:40 PM
I can't believe my fellow Paul supporters are defending a former clansmen because he shares some views with them. Thats despicable and you people need to wake up and distance yourselves from these types of folks. It hurts RP and his campaign.

hard@work
09-11-2007, 11:29 PM
I can't believe my fellow Paul supporters are defending a former clansmen because he shares some views with them. Thats despicable and you people need to wake up and distance yourselves from these types of folks. It hurts RP and his campaign.

I'm not a fan of rascism but why should I shy away from discussion on the Israeli government? What does that have to do with race? The racism is embedded in the concept that we cannot freely discuss the policies of another country because they have a specific race? Sure, David Duke is associated with racist movements. I will happily grant you that and I will go a step further and grant you that I share (probably) extreme distrust for the man and the great majority of his followers. Yes, your concerns here are valid.

However, Wolf Blitzer is an ex-AIPAC lobbyist. Do you understand what this means? This has nothing to do with race.

trispear
09-11-2007, 11:39 PM
People here say "look at the message, not the messenger."

Why do they state such an unrealistic silliness? Why is Ron Paul so effective with his message and gets people motivated? Because of his integrity as shown by his record and history!

David Duke has no credibility among the mainstream. Senator Robert Byrd also laments his KKK past but never managed further than his Senate seat (he wanted to become President).

Anyway, this should be moved to general politics and not be in the Ron Paul section.

Chernitsky
09-11-2007, 11:50 PM
I like Wolf Blitzer. I think his introductory statements are entirely appropriate given Duke's background. The man is a racist and a former member of a terrorist organization, the Klu Klux Klan. He represented everything that is bad about America.

America is about freedom, David Duke expressed his freedom how he wanted to. He actually represents everything that is great about America.

It's people like you who play big brother and belittle others for their personal beliefs. You represent everything that is bad about America.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/ugh2.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

hard@work
09-11-2007, 11:58 PM
He actually represents everything that is great about America.

Ex-KKK member is a great thing?

Hook
09-12-2007, 12:04 AM
Seems hard to deny the Holocaust when hundreds of thousands of allied troops witnessed it first hand. Are they all part of the conspiracy as well?

Nash
09-12-2007, 12:09 AM
America is about freedom, David Duke expressed his freedom how he wanted to. He actually represents everything that is great about America.

It's people like you who play big brother and belittle others for their personal beliefs. You represent everything that is bad about America.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/ugh2.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

How is this person playing big brother? He was just stating his opinion. Why is it that everytime someone offers someone on these boards some advice, a suggestion, or a opinion in disagreement they are immediately branded an authoritarian or worse?

You realize there is a difference between someone having an opinion, or a private board discouraging certain discussion about certain topics and government imposed censorship right?

Get a grip.

Johncjackson
09-12-2007, 12:15 AM
The "pro-Duke" people here are amazing. If it's such a pro- free speech or freedom message to agree with D Duke ( and we should support "the message and not the messenger")- why have so many people taken the opportunity to LIE about David Duke and his CURRENT beliefs.

David Duke is a CURRENT avowed white supremacist/anti-semite nutjob. This is nothing to do with his "past." This isn't like some ex-radical who has grownup and disavowed the past.

All the comments about "silly robes in the past" or "ex-KKK" are either ignorant or purposely misleading.

If you want others to get the message regardless of messenger, why use lies to try to make the messenger seem "reformed"?

Duke holds positions that are Collectivist ( for one thing) and that most sensible people find reprehensible ( including most current or potential Ron Paul supporters). And for the record, most libertarians I know ( including myself) are individualists who oppose people like David Duke and are already a little uncomfortable with some of the people being associated with Ron Paul.

David Duke is not your 80 year old mother or grandmother who was racist with the times and then changed. He is a career white supremacist who has continued the same politics of Hate his entire life.

It is one thing to hold conroversial positions on Israel and other topics- it's entirely different to be someone like David Duke.

Chernitsky
09-12-2007, 12:32 AM
Ex-KKK member is a great thing?

the freedom to choose is a great thing

http://smiliesftw.com/x/hsugh.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

Electric Church
09-12-2007, 12:59 AM
wow...this was really good…thanks for the link. That's the first time I've ever heard of this guy Duke. He really did well under pressure and dealing with such a complex issue. Too bad there are a lot of pinheads who can't seem to jump out of the box to look at the bigger picture. It's time for Americans to start defending themselves instead of being dragged around by the tail.

hard@work
09-12-2007, 01:05 AM
All the comments about "silly robes in the past" or "ex-KKK" are either ignorant or purposely misleading.

I am not ignorant in questioning the motivation of this man whatsoever and I have no intention to mislead. What is ignorant about questioning his past in the Klu Klux Klan? What is misleading about asking a question? Have you provided any insight into any of this whatsoever? No, you have not. Feel free to do so at any time.

Electric Church
09-12-2007, 01:22 AM
David Duke is a anti-Semite, a legit one too. He has an Israeli flag as his doormat.
That said, he's right about Blitzer being a stooge.

You mean that six-pointed hexagram thing that has some of its origins going back to ancient Egypt that’s been used in Arab magic, occultism, witchcraft, astrology, to Druid uses, to freemasonry, to Mayer Amschel Bauer, who in the 17th century changed his name to depict the red six-pointed star which hung on his door in Germany, and thus began the family of "Rothschild" (meaning red shield). with the 6 points, 6 sides and 6 intersections for a total of 666?

I certainly wouldn't want anything like that anywhere near my home let alone on the floor in front of my door. That guy's pretty bold.

hard@work
09-12-2007, 01:28 AM
You mean that six-pointed hexagram thing that has some of its origins going back to ancient Egypt that’s been used in Arab magic, occultism, witchcraft, astrology, to Druid uses, to freemasonry, to Mayer Amschel Bauer, who in the 17th century changed his name to depict the red six-pointed star which hung on his door in Germany, and thus began the family of "Rothschild" (meaning red shield). with the 6 points, 6 sides and 6 intersections for a total of 666?

I certainly wouldn't want anything like that anywhere near my home let alone on the floor in front of my door. That guy's pretty bold.

It's cool man just get a pint of fresh bat blood and a squirt bottle. Once you lay a foundation of copper shavings and gypsy hair you can apply it and you'll be totally safe.

Electric Church
09-12-2007, 01:47 AM

I don't understand this. every time a thread starts to get interesting because people come on here and freely express their views someone comes on and says "Don't associate this with Ron Paul" "This will hurt the Ron Paul campaign" "separate yourselves from this and think like the rest of us." If there is one thing I like about Ron Paul supporters is that they have a lot of views that are outside the box just like Ron Paul has a lot of views outside the box

Electric Church
09-12-2007, 01:48 AM
It's cool man just get a pint of fresh bat blood and a squirt bottle. Once you lay a foundation of copper shavings and gypsy hair you can apply it and you'll be totally safe.

Thanks for the tip

Mesogen
09-12-2007, 06:26 PM
why are we talking about David Duke here? That man is a shame and an embarrassment.

I'm from Louisiana and I was living there when he ran for governor. The two candidates were a man who had regularly stolen money from the state and gambled with it and a former KKK leader/white supremacist.

Talk about embarrassing.

literatim
09-13-2007, 08:51 AM
Seems hard to deny the Holocaust when hundreds of thousands of allied troops witnessed it first hand. Are they all part of the conspiracy as well?

Well technically it was only the Soviet side of the Allies that witnessed it as all of the death camps were in Germany 's eastern territories that the Soviets conquered.

nexalacer
09-13-2007, 09:52 AM

This is hilarious... am I the only one who thinks so?

Richard in Austin
09-13-2007, 01:20 PM
what is "pwnd"?
I thought I'd start with the least controversial : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pwn

Now that we got that out of the way, I have a few questions. Does David Duke's past, or even his present beliefs and activities, invalidate EVERYTHING he says and does? If you say that it does, would you agree to have the same standard applied to yourself?

A lot of Neocons claim that Israel is an 'important ally'. Why are thay so important? What has Israel ever done for us?

Is questioning whether Israel is a good ally, legitimate grounds for being labeled 'anti-semitic'? Or is that just attack propaganda designed to silence dissent? It seems like there's way too many people that seem to think Israel is above reproach. I'm not convinced. For the record, I don't any of my tax money given away to ANY other country, group, or person. Money taken from me to give away to anyone else as handouts is stolen money. I think I'm perfectly capable of choosing my own damn charities, thank you.

JaylieWoW
09-13-2007, 02:02 PM
I thought I'd start with the least controversial : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pwn

Now that we got that out of the way, I have a few questions. Does David Duke's past, or even his present beliefs and activities, invalidate EVERYTHING he says and does? If you say that it does, would you agree to have the same standard applied to yourself?

A lot of Neocons claim that Israel is an 'important ally'. Why are thay so important? What has Israel ever done for us?

Is questioning whether Israel is a good ally, legitimate grounds for being labeled 'anti-semitic'? Or is that just attack propaganda designed to silence dissent? It seems like there's way too many people that seem to think Israel is above reproach. I'm not convinced. For the record, I don't any of my tax money given away to ANY other country, group, or person. Money taken from me to give away to anyone else as handouts is stolen money. I think I'm perfectly capable of choosing my own damn charities, thank you.

Agree! And may I add a link to an article on Mises.org I read last night that I found fascinating:

The Rule of Law Without the State (http://www.mises.org/story/2701)

I think it is appropriate to point out, drawing from the information in the above linked article, how a central government always tends to foment "racist-collectivist" thoughts and actions. For my own reasons and for the glaring example presented in the article, I think it is shallow-minded and collectivist for anyone to label someone who is opposed to support of ANY foreign country with money speciously gained from the American taxpayer. It is precisely the reason a strong centralized government never works: factions within said government are always fighting for control and thus a slight majority of individuals have the means to control a slight minority of individuals. This means only a portion of individuals receive what they want from "government".

What is truly sad is that any of these individuals could, by their own labor, achieve some level of satisfaction if they would stop being so dependent upon the government to satisfy their wants. It is a vicious cycle that runs to and fro from one "group" to another with very few stopping to ask, "Why aren't my rights protected as an individual rather than membership in some group?"

We'd be in a whole lot better shape if this line of thought were considered "mainstream" rather than "radical". Ironic isn't it?

Johncjackson
09-27-2007, 07:23 PM
I am not ignorant in questioning the motivation of this man whatsoever and I have no intention to mislead. What is ignorant about questioning his past in the Klu Klux Klan? What is misleading about asking a question? Have you provided any insight into any of this whatsoever? No, you have not. Feel free to do so at any time.

What in the world are you talking about? If you read my response it was in response to those who were saying Duke's racist beliefs were in the PAST. Duke continues to hold the same racist beliefs. I was merely saying it was wrong to make excuses for Duke and say "oh, he USED to be in the Klan. Don't hold it against him."

The source is the man himself. He is not an ex-racist. I wasn't aware you were supporting Duke and claiming he was reformed.