PDA

View Full Version : Stop Replying to Boukh's threads/posts.

Dinomyte
09-11-2007, 05:46 PM
He's a troll.

No substance. He's only post stupid/controversial ideas to get a rise out of people.

His hobby is to go to forums and make these types of posts cause he finds it amusing to piss people off.

Just take a look at his other posts if you don't believe me.

Just stop replying to any of his comments and he'll go away.

Paul.

Dinomyte
09-11-2007, 05:54 PM
People new to online forums are probably unfamiliar with his type of postings so I'm just hoping this post will help them understand that he's purposely being that antagonistic.

Dinomyte
09-11-2007, 06:15 PM
Bumping post for awareness.

Nefertiti
09-11-2007, 06:46 PM
I directed him to the Fred Thompson forums. I think he will feel more at home there.

SeanEdwards
09-11-2007, 06:52 PM
Hey, I really appreciate you trying to control who I respond to. That's exactly what I need. Some stranger giving me orders over the internet. :rolleyes:

Dinomyte
09-11-2007, 06:59 PM
Sean,

I'm just trying to help. His posts were only trying to get a rise out of people and it directs attention away from more constructive posts and ideas.

That type of trolling happens in almost every single forums out on the internet and I'm only hoping that this forum can be free of them for as long as possible.

You can reply to him if you wish. I'm not going to stop you, but I want to inform others that haven't heard of such behavior before so that they won't get caught up in a fruitless argument with the guy.

In other forums, there's a saying that gets used when a poster like him pops up.

"Don't feed the troll"

Hopefully people will take that advice in this case.

Paul

Bouhk
09-11-2007, 07:11 PM
The only thing offensive is the difference between a conservative ("me") and the far-left ("all of you"). I'm leaving this forum for certain and I'm not supporting a far=left infiltrator like Ron Paul!!

happyphilter
09-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Im a conservative too so dont even try using that as an excuse. see ya

ctb619
09-11-2007, 07:13 PM
The only thing offensive is the difference between a conservative ("me") and the far-left ("all of you"). I'm leaving this forum for certain and I'm not supporting a far=left infiltrator like Ron Paul!!

Are you Fred Phelps?

blazin_it_alwyz
09-11-2007, 07:14 PM

Leave then, no one is stopping you.

ChooseLiberty
09-11-2007, 07:14 PM
Now he's trolling your anti-troll thread. LMAO.

LibertyEagle
09-11-2007, 07:15 PM

You are not a conservative; nor are you a Christian. You are a war monger and apparently want to murder an entire religion of people.

Don't let the door hit you in the backside. Bye now.

ChooseLiberty
09-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Get the mod to bump his posts back to the hot topics or something. He never posts about Ron Paul news.

SeanEdwards
09-11-2007, 07:19 PM

:rolleyes:

ButchHowdy
09-11-2007, 07:23 PM
I directed him to the Fred Thompson forums. I think he will feel more at home there.

Too late . . . Michael Vick was just taken!