PDA

View Full Version : A new sheriff in town

kittyc
01-06-2009, 01:57 PM
A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN
Hold on to your hats folks.....

We have a candidate for the office of Sheriff in the County we are moving to:

MICHAEL BADNARIK

If you have never heard of Mike google him. He has been one of the Constitutional Experts for years, gives seminars on the Constitution and lives it every day.

Michael Badnarik has been a passionate student of the Constitution for his entire adult life. As a published author and Presidential candidate his experience offers a solid understanding of that foundational document as well as a demonstrated ability to make it accessible, clearly conveying complex concepts in simple terms for non-technical populations. Recognized as passionate, dedicated instructor with excellent communication skills and training abilities. Strong communicator and leader skilled in building consensus between opposing groups. Currently teaching self-developed eight-hour class on Constitution and Bill of Rights.
AWARDS & HONORS:
Nominee for the Office of President, Libertarian Party, 2004

QUALIFICATIONS:

Chemistry Degree
- Indiana University; Bloomington, IN

Advance First Aid Instructor
- American Red Cross

Advance CPR Instructor
- American Red Cross

Advance Water Safety Instructor & Instructor Trainer
- American Red Cross

Advance First Aid Instructor
- American Red Cross

Assistant Scuba Instructor
- PADI

Safety and Training Advisor
- USPA

PUBLISHED BOOKS:

Good to be King. The Writer's Collective, 2004.
Now available as self published work.
Reached Amazon.com Top 10 Best Seller List

Mikes first order of business ( in his own words) is to notify every single arm of the Government ( Federal) that they are not welcome in our county without express invitation by the Sheriff of that county! This means the IRS, USDA, FEEMA, Board of Education etc etc...My first words were " Gheesh you can't do that and his reply was Oh Yes I can !

I have known Mike for a while and know he is very dependable, his word is his bond and he is a stubborn man, will not back down. I am absolutely on cloud 9 knowing we will have a person in charge that knows the law, the Constitution and will stick to them.

Now for some more good news: while we were all hoping for Penny Langford Freeman ( Ron Paul's former campaign director) to run for the office of Governor in Texas she found she could not fullfill that obligation due to family matters. We have looked and looked and tried to find a suitable substitute when he was right under our noses all the time. Bud SMith who Penny went to for advice on financing a campaign etc stood up last night and said.. "I want to run for Governor, I will probably be a terrible candidate as I will not say what I don't believe, but will make a great governor as I while not an expert on the Constitution do know the difference between right and wrong. "

Bud is not a politician, owes no favors to anyone, has his own secure future and cannot be bought off. Both Penny and Michael will be advising him on the legal points of the constitution both the US and the Texas versions.

Bud's first order of business will be to refuse the IRS in the state, no more income taxes for Texans, second, bring home all the Texas National Guard, put them on the border to keep out illegals and they will not be prosecuted for doing their jobs, third to shut down the Trans Texas Corridor project. That is huge folks.. This man is 65 years old, stubborn and hard as nails where justice is concerned. Well respected in the state, a business man who can ballance a budget, he has all the qualities we need to start a real road back to being Americans.

Now we need everyone to please help us get his name on the ballot. This will not be easy and will cost a pretty penny, while Bud is willing to spend some of his own money on this we cannot expect him to go broke working for us the citizens of this country, not just Texas. Remember if Texas can do it then other states will be almost forced to follow suit by their residents once it is seen that Texas has refuted the Global sentiment being forced on us now. We all want a Soverign Country I think, at least I do, and it will take one state at a time showing the way.

Please forward to everyone you know
Visit our Mini Market page and support this effort. All purchases will fund the move to a Free County: http://www.rwefree.com/minimart.htm

This is the end of this newsletter.

--
Granny Warrior
828- 683-2009
"The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."

http:// www.grannywarriors.com
http://ww.freedomisnotdead.org
http://www.rwefree.com

tmosley
01-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Is he really the same guy, or does he just share a name?

I voted for him in 2004, if I remember correctly.

emazur
01-07-2009, 06:43 PM
I dugg up something interesting:
Michael Badnarik interviews G. Edward Griffin:
https://thementalmilitia.com/forums/index.php?topic=17241.msg244086

BeingJohnGalt
01-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Yes. This is the same Michael Badnarik. My better half, Carol Ann, does Michael's guest scheduling, for his radio program on GCN. Thanks for posting this, KittyC!

Antony

Dieseler
01-08-2009, 02:08 PM
I assume this county is in Texas?
What county is it?
I'm interested as I'm trying to sell my place now. I would like to check into it.

BeingJohnGalt
01-08-2009, 02:31 PM
Hi Dieseler,

It is King County. I hope a ton of Liberty flavored individuals follow him up there, such as yourself.

Good luck on your house sale!

-Antony

Dieseler
01-08-2009, 04:45 PM

Dieseler
01-08-2009, 05:19 PM
Looks like a really quiet place.

The One
01-08-2009, 05:27 PM
From wiki......

In 2008, 93.2% of voters supported Senator John McCain,

Sandra
01-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Did anyone see Hot Fuzz?

Dieseler
01-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Just a little over 300 people in the whole county.
Thats not a bad thing in my opinion, but to relocate there I would think you might need a good deal of money.
Not to much going on.
Thats not a bad thing either.
I would have to resign myself to share cropping I reckon and I don't really care much for that idea.