PDA

View Full Version : Who is ron paul endorsing for rnc chairman????

speciallyblend
01-06-2009, 06:05 AM
My guess is NONE OF THE ABOVE, Not One RNC CHAIRMAN understands our reasons or motives for reforming the rnc, so in MY EYES, we are not even at square one in re-taking the rnc. DUE TO THE DEAF DUMB AND BLIND RNC. I guess we must still show them the error of their ways by letting them fall flat on their asses the next 8-12 yrs. GOP YOU TRULY ARE CLUELESS, everyone of you(so called gop leaders) are turning a blind eye to the gop corruption.

EVERYONE OF THE RNC CANDIDATES ARE FULL OF BS and ARE LIARS, so here we are again being MARGINALIZED, when TRULY WE ARE THE MAIN REASON WHY THE GOP LOST, THEY JUST DO NOT GET IT????,but i will make sure they get IT ELECTION AFTER ELECTION!!!!!!!!, one pissed off republican, kenny

you want my vote but you do not want to listen,in the end this means you lose my vote and lose PERIOD , until you figure this out corrupt gop. You truly are clueless, watching this so-called joke of a rnc chairman debate makes me shake my head and shows they are all LIARS!!! hint gop your not sucking up enough, it is time to secure your noses securely between our cheeks and start your best suck up job, the rnc chairman debate?? YOU FAILED!!!!!!!!!!

WHO DOES RON PAUL ENDORSE????? I BET NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!!:mad:

nodope0695
01-06-2009, 06:12 AM
Wait a minute there, dude. Michael Steele is a worthy candidate. My hope is he's chosen to lead and restore the party.

speciallyblend
01-06-2009, 06:20 AM
Wait a minute there, dude. Michael Steele is a worthy candidate. My hope is he's chosen to lead and restore the party.

haha , I KNOW YOUR JOKING RIGHT? hahaha had me laughing on that one, steele is one of the problems of the gop!!!

STEELE? LMFAO:)

LibertyEagle
01-06-2009, 06:42 AM

Where's that barf emoticon, when you need it.

You have GOT to be kidding???!!!! Michael Steele? NO WAY, NO HOW.

He's a big government, sold-out, %$$##%^.

speciallyblend
01-06-2009, 06:46 AM

he is joking i am 100% sure of it. to steal steele's words , steeles campaign is over done with finished!!!!:)

whoever the rnc nominates , it will be the same ole BS.

does ron paul EVEN ENDORSE ANYONE RUNNING? MY GUESS IS NO!!!!, SINCE EVERYONE OF THEM RUNNING IS A CORRUPT GOP SLIM BALL!! sorry caps:)

angelatc
01-06-2009, 06:48 AM
We're never going to get anywhere because we can't compromise.

Their policy turns us off. Our policy turns them off. The end.

fr33domfightr
01-06-2009, 09:39 AM
If the RNC keeps going in the wrong direction and be further marginalized, other party's will probably be battling to be a contender against the Dems.

FF

speciallyblend
01-06-2009, 10:12 AM
If the RNC keeps going in the wrong direction and be further marginalized, other party's will probably be battling to be a contender against the Dems.

FF

exactly, the funny part the gop is marginalizing us ,but at the sametime marginalizing themselves by turning off the very voters that could save them. as far as im concerned i will be glad to help the gop crash and burn into nothing.

the gop will either die like the whig party or they better listen to us PERIOD>
THE LINE IN THE SAND HAS BEEN DRAWN. We republicans will not forget this treatment or corruption by the gop leadership. The bottom line , THE GOP HAS ONE CHOICE, listen to RON PAUL or die as a party. It seems the gop is choosing to die. I am grabbing my shovel and digging the hole to bury the gop, so GOP WAKE UP or just go away. THAT IS THE FINAL WORD from this Republican. I careless if the gop likes it or not,if they choose to ignore us and marginalize us then they choose to kill their own party. good luck GOP. I am ready to dig and bury this corruption forever and if that means the end of the gop,SO BE IT!

THE GOP gets exactly what they deserve NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremy
01-06-2009, 10:25 AM
rnc chariman just has to be fair

their views and policies don't matter... we just need someone who will be fair to us

speciallyblend
01-06-2009, 10:39 AM

their views and policies don't matter... we just need someone who will be fair to us

there is not one rnc person that is running that is worth a dam,if there was Ron Paul would of endorsed him. I saw these people speak doublespeak they are all full of crap in my eyes. so i guess we wait another 4 yrs and campaign against big government loving republicans which =99% of the party leadership.

I have never been so disgusted to even be called a republican. Listening to what the rnc folks have said . they haven't listened to anything we have said in the last 3-4 yrs,so i doubt they will listen to anything,but they can LISTEN TO THIS. They will lose Colorado and Nevada and many more states in the future until they listen to me and you and all of us,until then the gop will continue to die. I will not vote for any republican that continues to back this corrupt leadership in the national and state. bad times are coming gop and the only ones to blame are your corrupt selves!!! LOOK IN THE MIRROR GOP LEADERSHIP , your losing voters not gaining them! when your ready for a dose of reality give me a call!!!

tggroo7
01-06-2009, 10:40 AM
haha , I KNOW YOUR JOKING RIGHT? hahaha had me laughing on that one, steele is one of the problems of the gop!!!

STEELE? LMFAO:)

Sooo, is there a reason for being an asshole? Just curious, I never really understood the point of it...ESPECIALLY when you don't follow it up with ANY information whatsoever. If you could provide some links to valid information about why Steele sucks, it would be greatly appreciated. I don't know much about Michael Steele, so I don't like or dislike him, but that doesn't mean I won't defend the guy that likes him from your worthless comments.

and btw, what I came to this thread to say in the first place...I wish Dr. Paul would endorse himself!

speciallyblend
01-06-2009, 10:41 AM

please name a rnc chairman that has been fair? mike duncan? haha yeah sure. I call BS on all that are running. If someone believed that crap they said.Then i have vail resorts and the leadership of the gop to sell you for 1 dollar!

speciallyblend
01-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Sooo, is there a reason for being an asshole? Just curious, I never really understood the point of it...ESPECIALLY when you don't follow it up with ANY information whatsoever. If you could provide some links to valid information about why Steele sucks, it would be greatly appreciated. I don't know much about Michael Steele, so I don't like or dislike him, but that doesn't mean I won't defend the guy that likes him from your worthless comments.

tggroo your joking right,try reading all the posts on ron paul forums and get with the program if your clueless about why this post is here ,then your flat out clueless. i would repost everythread on the rnc and the republican convention but they are already here on rpf ,so get to reading and if im the asshole your the corn coming out of it:)
YOU NEED TO GET A CLUE OK MR STEELE;)(joking) aka tggroo7 whoever you are ,open your eyes and read the forum threads and you might get a clue if you do not figure it out, then you are clueless!!!
to back up everything i say read all the threads from the last 2-3 yrs on rpf enuff said

my link www.ronpaulforums.com

Dr Paul(rnc chair) maybe in 8-12 yrs once the gop has had their azzes handed to them on a silver platter. i just buffed the platter up and the gop is about to be served in the next 8-12 yrs since they truly are deaf at least!

IF I SOUND ANGRY, I AM ANGRY, after seeing the most honest man in politics get railroaded by the corrupt gop leadership(note the same liars running for rnc chair), YES I AM VERY ANGRY and if that makes me an ASSHOLE,SO BE IT. THE GOP made me the asshole that i am:)

ACTUALLY I HAVE MY ASS IN THE AIR AND IM WAITING FOR THE GOP LEADERSHIP TO BROWN THERE NOSES,UNTIL THEN THE GOP LEADERSHIP IS PRETTY MUCH BS AND DOUBLESPEAK

you should be able to search the term steele and im sure plenty of crap will come up!

Thrashertm
01-06-2009, 10:54 AM
It's like Brewster's Millions (starring Richard Prior) - "VOTE NONE OF THE ABOVE!"

speciallyblend
01-06-2009, 11:08 AM

and btw, what I came to this thread to say in the first place...I wish Dr. Paul would endorse himself!

one more thing , steele is scum for many reasons but #1 reason ,his treatment of Dr Ron Paul is enough to exclude his lying face!!

research debates and ask fellow republicans who ran into this scum of the gop steele

the rnc chair and the folks running for the chair make bob barr look like the second coming of christ(sarcasm)

In a nice way, if Steele is the hope of reforming the gop, then id rather just bury the gop now and get rid of the whole party. If Steele is the big hope for the gop, then count me out for sure:)

If the GOP Leadership nominates Ron Paul, then i have alot of ass kissing to do:) but i highly doubt the corruption will change overnight,especially if we nominate the same corruption that worked against Ron Paul, which is basically everyone running for the rnc chair but norquist??!

the funny part in the debate for rnc chair is they cannot even kiss ass right. They failed on that part as well. The average ron paul supporter sees thru these lies spewing from their mouths!

research Colorado/Nevada Conventions and many other states and the national convention and you will have a majority of your answers;)

sorry if i come off as an ass ,but better to be an ass then take a bulldozer and bulletproof it and knock down gop offices:) (reference to the granby colorado episode) this is my venting:)

It might be in my best interest to leave the gop. i have never been so disgusted to be a member of a party. I want my apathy pill Dr Ron Paul,please???? If only i didn't care maybe i wouldn't be so angry at the gop corruption!

speciallyblend
01-06-2009, 11:52 AM

curious why am i an asshole for (lmfao)laughing? at steele? this is what you quoted? should i start calling you names? for posting?

I actually have much more nice names for steele ,but i was being nice:) Scum is a good term for steele!

maybe after you read all the corruption from state gop's and the national,you might understand my term SCUM OF THE GOP! If expressing my opinion makes me an ass and makes you feel better calling me one, then more power to you.

well i just got off a 16 hr shift. i need sleep so i will bite my tongue,but thanks for being an ass. lmfao

Rocket80
01-06-2009, 12:00 PM
If only Ron were running too the neocon vote would be split and he could win!! (Okay so that logic didn't work in the primary, but I'd be willing to try it again)

speciallyblend
01-06-2009, 12:06 PM
I don't know much about Michael Steele, so I don't like or dislike him

is it not upto you to inform yourself before you come here and ask me to inform you????. it is your responsibilty to inform yourself before you come here and post on my thread about something you know nothing of.
The other posters here know exactly what i am saying. I usually do not call people names ,but in my eyes the only ass is you for not knowing a dam thing about what i am posting about. you would be better off researching yourself before you come here acting like you know something about what im laughing about! thank you I am glad we both agreee we both have ass_____!

speciallyblend
01-06-2009, 12:09 PM
If only Ron were running too the neocon vote would be split and he could win!! (Okay so that logic didn't work in the primary, but I'd be willing to try it again)

lmfao oops sorry didn't mean to laugh:)

CAN WE FORCE RON TO RUN:D or is the deadline over for RNC CHAIR??

pacelli
01-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Ron Paul just voted for John Boehner for Speaker of the 111th congress (vote live on c-span 1 right now).

no youtube.

speciallyblend
01-06-2009, 12:22 PM
We're never going to get anywhere because we can't compromise.

Their policy turns us off. Our policy turns them off. The end.

The US Constitution and Republican Values is what we stood for. No need to compromise their own platform:)

the root of the problem is PURE GOP CORRUPTION at its FINEST!!!

speciallyblend
01-06-2009, 12:25 PM
Ron Paul just voted for John Boehner for Speaker of the 111th congress (vote live on c-span 1 right now).

no youtube.

hmmmmm well i guess Ron Paul at least likes John Boehner.I do not know much about him,but my general feeling of gop leadership is not good. Ron Paul i hope wakes John Boehner up. We can only HOPE right?

haaaylee
01-06-2009, 12:27 PM

no youtube.

more info?

speciallyblend
01-06-2009, 12:29 PM
more info?

on c-span now but just rambling thru names now so i missed all the action to if there was some:)_

maybe c-span should switch programming to spike tv, now there is action:) lack of sleep silliness now:)

can there even be action tv on c-span??

angelatc
01-06-2009, 12:45 PM

I like Steele the best out of the lot, but I don't carry many grudges. Lots of people do. I don't think he's one of us, but I think he's malleable. And he did not support the bailout.

They're not going to elect a libertarian this time around. We just need somebody that we think could lean that way.

speciallyblend
01-06-2009, 12:55 PM
I like Steele the best out of the lot, but I don't carry many grudges. Lots of people do. I don't think he's one of us, but I think he's malleable.

i am glad you think so, i never forget when a person screws an honest man(Ron Paul)! what steele said and did and im sure much more i do not even know about yet is unforgivable in my eyes. It was done on purpose and showed his colors to me about Ron Paul. I am not perfect but i just cannot let his actions slide and forgive.

I highly doubt the republican party will ever have a leader that could even come close to Ron Paul or stand in his shoes!! It deeply saddens me that these gop leaders could be so corrupt and dishonest! I SEE IT,I cannot stand there and say yeah these guys are fine, THEY MUST GO AND unless jesus(insert religion) himself comes down and forgives them. I see evil in the gop pure and simple and no matter what they tell me they are.. i still see evil. I know there are some good people in the GOP do not get me wrong on that,but we must get rid of this corruption.

I have lost trust in the gop as well as these so called gop leaders. I am sure i am not alone on that.

TonySutton
01-06-2009, 01:17 PM
I think it is up to Ron Paul to forgive others for the bad things they say/have said about him. If he can forgive them then I will not hold anything against them. In my opinion, to act otherwise would be disrespectful to Dr. Paul.

It appears to me the chairman should be someone who can easily shift their position back and forth to whatever the majority stands for. Most of these guys proved they will be an adequate chairman, since they apparently have no code or standards to guide their actions.

speciallyblend
01-06-2009, 01:44 PM
I think it is up to Ron Paul to forgive others for the bad things they say/have said about him. If he can forgive them then I will not hold anything against them. In my opinion, to act otherwise would be disrespectful to Dr. Paul.

It appears to me the chairman should be someone who can easily shift their position back and forth to whatever the majority stands for. Most of these guys proved they will be an adequate chairman, since they apparently have no code or standards to guide their actions.

well i haven't heard Ron Paul forgive or endorse anyone yet. I did call the CFL but they hadn't heard of any endorsement yet.

I agree with what you say, doesn't mean i have to trust them though;)

Gage
01-06-2009, 03:28 PM
Michael Steele is anti-Ron Paul.

angelatc
01-06-2009, 03:39 PM
I think it is up to Ron Paul to forgive others for the bad things they say/have said about him. If he can forgive them then I will not hold anything against them.

I guess that I always assumed that Ron Paul wasn't really likely to hold personal grudges either. He doesn't seem bitter and angry about what the party did to him as much as what the party is doing, period.

I am not in this to serve Ron Paul or to honor him like a god. It's his message, not the man.

angelatc
01-06-2009, 03:42 PM
OH EM GEE MICHAEL STEELE IS THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR THE RNC, WATCH THIS VIDEO AND HE WILL CONVINCE YOU (start at 3:10): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXE45ncH1a8

Michael Steele is an ASS. Don't let him bring you into his grasp.

You can't show me anything I haven't seen before, ALL-CAPS MAN!

But that is from over a year ago. Yesterday he said something different, which is my whole point.

This is why we'll never really get anywhere.

Mort
01-06-2009, 03:44 PM
I guess that I always assumed that Ron Paul wasn't really likely to hold personal grudges either. He doesn't seem bitter and angry about what the party did to him as much as what the party is doing, period.

I am not in this to serve Ron Paul or to honor him like a god. It's his message, not the man.

Ron Paul can't waste time being bitter or angry. He has work to do, like fixing the republican party.

constitutional
01-06-2009, 03:46 PM
You can't show me anything I haven't seen before, ALL-CAPS MAN!

But that is from over a year ago. Yesterday he said something different, which is my whole point.

This is why we'll never really get anywhere.

Politicians make a lot of compromises during election. Compromises needs to be backed by action.

And don't assume 100% people here refuse to make compromises. We are just tired of two-faced assholes.

Steele is changing his tune for the good of himself. What was so hard about showing some respect to Paul's campaign? Tell me.

angelatc
01-06-2009, 03:46 PM

I don't entirely disagree. He has to bring the GOP back together. He has to mesh the people that hate the Iraq war with the people who lived to slaughter innocents. He has to communicate to people who are staunchly religious and people who think religion should be wiped out.

He has to be an attack dog against the Democrats, and a fundraiser for the GOP.

He doesn't have to have an agenda - but he should support all the GOP candidates and *not* decide which candidates are suitable for "his" GOP.

angelatc
01-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Politicians make a lot of compromises during election. Compromises needs to be backed by action.

And don't assume 100% people here refuse to make a compromise.

No I don't assume that at all. I am not thrilled about any of the choices up there, but one of them is going to be the new leader of the GOP. When it happens, some of us will start with a clean slate and move forward while some of us will throw in the towel and stalk off in a huff.

angelatc
01-06-2009, 04:06 PM

And don't assume 100% people here refuse to make compromises. We are just tired of two-faced assholes.

Steele is changing his tune for the good of himself. What was so hard about showing some respect to Paul's campaign? Tell me.

I thought all the remarks were terribly unprofessional. They attacked Paul harder than they attacked the Democrats, but that's because they were pretty much Democrats.

Bu there's the deal. The campaign is over. Steele and the others showed Paul some respect yesterday. That's all we're going to get. It proves to me that we're making in-roads. Not saying we can ever take him for granted, but he's moved toward us

What good does it do to carry that chip on your shoulder forever?

james1844
01-06-2009, 04:09 PM
I also like Michael Steele. He's the only one who mentioned working with Ron Paul directly. The rest were less appealing.

speciallyblend
01-06-2009, 05:25 PM
I also like Michael Steele. He's the only one who mentioned working with Ron Paul directly. The rest were less appealing.

i hear you,but to me his remarks were shallow and i do not trust the guy. maybe that will change but i highly doubt!

Peace&Freedom
01-06-2009, 05:32 PM
i hear you,but to me his remarks were shallow and i do not trust the guy. maybe that will change but i highly doubt!

Indeed! I remember him as one of the post-debate GOP 'commentators' (ie, hacks) who said after the famous Paul-Giuliani blowback exchange that Paul should be excluded from subsequent debates. Is he a changed man? If we placed bets, I'd put all the money on no.