PDA

View Full Version : Success in Deconstructing William Kristol's Neo Con Propaganda in NY Times Editorial

nbruno322
01-05-2009, 10:41 PM
Yesterday William Kristol wrote an editorial in the NY Times called "Why Israel Fights". Now you probably know who Kristol is, if not it is EXTREMELY important that you all understand who he and his treasonous ilk are as they are one of the main factors in steering the US policy away from its true interests and towards non-stop overseas intervention. He is the son of the founder of the Neo Conservative movement, which is a main mechanism used to hijack the US.

Anyways back to William Kristol, he and his publication "The Weekly Standard" were one of the main "intellectual" supporters of the war in Iraq. Now, he does columns for the NY Times to spew his un-American Israel-first propaganda.

I decided to leave him a comment for his online article (though it appeared in print too) that would come from a perspective that would give maximum truth on the situation while also giving understanding to the average Joe American on why US intervention is not in his interest. To my surprise it was an extreme hit, with over 700 recommendations from readers as I write this, the top comment overall by far. Not too shabby for deconstructing Neo Con propaganda in America's largest newspaper eh? Check it out, here is the article (try not to puke when you read it) :)

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/05/opinion/05kristol.html

And here is the comment section sorted by most popular, I went under the alias of Thomas from NY, NY and it starts with "Billy, did it ever occur...."

http://community.nytimes.com/article/comments/2009/01/05/opinion/05kristol.html?s=3

TheConstitutionLives
01-05-2009, 10:56 PM
congrats!

AdamT
01-05-2009, 11:09 PM
Congrats, and I love the "Billy" intro :) I remember Donahue on the O'Liely Factor one time, and he was calling him Billy. I thought that was hilarious, considering he's basically a child with a temper.

surf
01-05-2009, 11:36 PM
724 and well above the rest. i recommended it.