PDA

View Full Version : Henry Kissinger saying this crisis is "perfect for a New World Order"

socialize_me
01-05-2009, 09:44 PM
I'm not one for conspiracies, but here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aROay5kufxc

Just kinda sick once you see him saying a crisis is a great time to pass a lotta shit to make government bigger...and more global..

He is harder than hell to understand. Half the time I can't make out what this d-bag is saying.

ClayTrainor
01-05-2009, 09:48 PM
This isn't the first time he's talked about NWO, he also talked about it very casually on Charlie Rose Dec 16th... check out my vid in my sig for detailed insight into Obama and his World View and how it correlates with the NWO. NWO isn't really a "conspiracy" as the media has defined it, it's pretty damn real. Whether it's just a popular political philosophy amongst elites, or an actual agenda in progress, is still debatable, but a "New World Order" most definitely exists.

The fact that people associate "NWO" with crazy conspiracies, is partly the fault of people like Alex Jones spreading false propaganda (or at least incomplete information), and mainstream media essentially branding the term "Conspiracy Theory" to mean "Something only complete morons believe".

New World Order is real, and it is coming, and essentially it is already partly complete... We all have 2 options at this point, get used to it, or fight it.

ronpaulforprez2008
01-05-2009, 09:56 PM
And on July 17, 2008 Kissinger tells Google's Eric Schmidt that the.....

"new president will have unusual opportunity to construct a new international system........ it is a huge challenge, but it doesn't often happen in history that things are so fluid."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eM_z4vRxrA
(see minute 49:00)

ClayTrainor
01-05-2009, 10:01 PM
And of course don't forget Bidens warning:

"it will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

Prime Minister Gordon Browns NWO Speech: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5cqh26CC0

I could honestly go on for hours... those who deny the existence of the NWO or the global agenda are simply living in a Media induced delusion at this point.

Liberty Rebellion
01-05-2009, 10:17 PM
I'm hoping that even though they have the grandoise plans for the world, that they have created a Frankenstein that they cannot control (the global economy imploding) and as such their schemes will come crashing down on their heads.

Already, nation-states around the globe are starting to implement protectionist measures which is a far cry from the "free-trade" of globalism.

slacker921
01-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Kissinger is a total conspiracy nutjob. /s

I saw that live this morning when I was eating breakfast.. I stopped chewing on my cereal because I thought he was going to say what he did. He didn't disappoint. The sad thing is I sat there for a minute wondering wtf... what can I do? He's brazenly talking about putting the US under a global government or currency (or both..) right there on CNBC and nobody confronted him about it. It's what they want, and probably most of the people watching CNBC would be perfectly happy with it. My feeling after hearing him this morning is it's not just something that's being discussed, but it's what will happen, and soon.

Here's a cleaner version of it.. even in HQ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GThfWVCfjVo)

ClayTrainor
01-05-2009, 10:35 PM
Here's a cleaner version of it.. even in HQ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GThfWVCfjVo)

Ugh.. that made me sick to my stomach :(

Cowlesy
01-05-2009, 10:51 PM
I saw Kissinger on the corner of 51st/Park about 2 weeks ago...he's a short little fella.

DFF
01-05-2009, 10:52 PM
Given how blatant he his (for like the one billionth time) you have to seriously wonder what's going on behind the scenes...if in fact this whole "crisis" was indeed devised to help facilitate a one-world-government.

paulitics
01-05-2009, 11:02 PM
Given how blatant he his (for like the one billionth time) you have to seriously wonder what's going on behind the scenes...if in fact this whole "crisis" was indeed devised to help facilitate a one-world-government.

Well, with the incredibly obvious inflationary policy of the Fed these last few years, and the sinking of the dollar, while gas prices shoot up to unreasonable levels, all the while the Fed beefs up its inflationary policy...even an layman can see that something doesn't smell right. Economics professors are the last to understand this.

Conza88
01-05-2009, 11:15 PM
I saw Kissinger on the corner of 51st/Park about 2 weeks ago...he's a short little fella.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthnews/3336044/Short-man-syndrome-is-not-just-a-tall-story.html ? :D

Btw, everyone here is the video. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aROay5kufxc)

ChrisInMN
01-06-2009, 08:34 AM
This isn't the first time he's talked about NWO, he also talked about it very casually on Charlie Rose Dec 16th... check out my vid in my sig for detailed insight into Obama and his World View and how it correlates with the NWO. NWO isn't really a "conspiracy" as the media has defined it, it's pretty damn real. Whether it's just a popular political philosophy amongst elites, or an actual agenda in progress, is still debatable, but a "New World Order" most definitely exists.

The fact that people associate "NWO" with crazy conspiracies, is partly the fault of people like Alex Jones spreading false propaganda (or at least incomplete information), and mainstream media essentially branding the term "Conspiracy Theory" to mean "Something only complete morons believe".

New World Order is real, and it is coming, and essentially it is already partly complete... We all have 2 options at this point, get used to it, or fight it.

Can you please provide some examples of Alex Jones spreading "false propaganda"? I've found the things he says to be quite accurate.

ChrisInMN

mconder
01-06-2009, 08:59 AM
Can you please provide some examples of Alex Jones spreading "false propaganda"? I've found the things he says to be quite accurate.

Even if he is accurate, your average person is not going to listen to him long enough to learn anything because of all the psychotic rages he has on air. A normal American is not going to think, "this guy is passionate." They are going to think, this guy is one of those crazy right wing wackos I hear about.

Truth Warrior
01-06-2009, 09:05 AM
"Ordo ab Chao"

The "Chao" is manufactured, as is the "Ordo".<IMHO> :p :rolleyes:

ClayTrainor
01-06-2009, 09:07 AM

ChrisInMN

Hear me out. I like alex jones, and i'm a fan of his show. i often defend alex jones when i can but, he has been a detriment to the truth movement in some ways, i believe.

For example, he always calls out the NWO, and associates them with something wild like the controlled demolition of towers 1 and 2.

To me, it's quite clear that wtc1 and wtc2 were not Demo'd, and he says it with such certainty and then spreads anti-nwo rhetoric alongside his demolition theories, it makes "New World Order" sound totally nuts to a lot of people.

I dont really blame him in a lot of ways but, i do think he gets too excited about incomplete information, and is too quick to blame people and theories, with such accuracy.

I listen to and enjoy his show though. I like Alex Jones, i just dont think he's always helping our movement, even though his intentions may be correct.

Truth Warrior
01-06-2009, 09:09 AM
Hear me out. I like alex jones, and i'm a fan of his show. i often defend alex jones when i can but, he has been a detriment to the truth movement in some ways, i believe.

For example, he always calls out the NWO, and associates them with something wild like the controlled demolition of towers 1 and 2.

To me, it's quite clear that wtc1 and wtc2 were not Demo'd, and he says it with such certainty and then spreads anti-nwo rhetoric alongside his demolition theories, it makes "New World Order" sound totally nuts to a lot of people.

I dont really blame him in a lot of ways but, i do think he gets too excited about incomplete information, and is too quick to blame people and theories, with such accuracy.

I listen to and enjoy his show though. I like Alex Jones, i just dont think he's always helping our movement, even though his intentions may be correct. Step back and look at the forest and NOT the trees. ;) :)

ToyBoat
01-06-2009, 09:27 AM
Ugh.. that made me sick to my stomach :(

Not sure if you mean the NWO or that gargley goober sound coming out of Kissinger, but I agree with you either way.

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-06-2009, 09:30 AM
"Who controls money controls the world." - Henry Kissinger

"NAFTA is a major stepping stone to the New World Order." - Henry Kissinger

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or *promulgated*, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." - Henry Kissinger

"Military men are just dumb stupid animals, to be used as pawns in foreign policy." - Henry Kissinger

"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." - Henry Kissinger

HOLLYWOOD
01-06-2009, 10:20 AM
The Old Tyrant continues his Zionist Ways...

He's STILL WANTED for War Crimes / Murder in like 3 - 4 countries.

Truth Warrior
01-06-2009, 10:25 AM
"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes." -- Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter,1952

ClayTrainor
01-06-2009, 10:26 AM
The Old Tyrant continues his Zionist Ways...

He's STILL WANTED for War Crimes / Murder in like 3 - 4 countries.

Seriously?

I gotta look that up. What countries?

Mini-Me
01-06-2009, 10:26 AM
At least he's old enough that he'll rid us of himself soon.

HOLLYWOOD
01-06-2009, 10:35 AM
Seriously?

I gotta look that up. What countries?

Argentina, Chile, Indonesia, etc... I'll have to find the old documents.

ihsv
01-06-2009, 11:45 AM
At least he's old enough that he'll rid us of himself soon.

What gets me is these guys never seem to die. David Rockefeller is an ancient dinosaur, Kissinger is still up to his hold tricks, etc. They just keep going and going and going.

heavenlyboy34
01-06-2009, 11:48 AM
What gets me is these guys never seem to die. David Rockefeller is an ancient dinosaur, Kissinger is still up to his hold tricks, etc. They just keep going and going and going.

creepy, ain't it? :eek::p

haaaylee
01-06-2009, 12:04 PM

that is because they are reptilians. reptilians never die.

Mini-Me
01-07-2009, 11:02 AM

The problem with the Rockefellers in particular is: There are always younger heirs to take the throne, too. :eek: