PDA

View Full Version : Outreach: How many more?

Anti Federalist
01-05-2009, 04:29 PM
I know, this has been posted.

I know, this is the wrong sub-forum.

Words fail me, (no, I take that back, they do not, but if I were to post what I really thought, I'd be banned and probably arrested) they really do, about what to say about this EXECUTION (Link to the video HERE) (http://www.ktvu.com/video/18409133/index.html)

I'd just ask that question: how many more times?

There just isn't any more denying what is happening here, they are openly executing people. It doesn't matter any more, the law is now lawless, and any contact with the state or it's enforcers may end up being your last minutes in this life.

I am so fucking pissed about this I can't see straight.:mad:

And people think that "reform" is somehow going to change this?

steph3n
01-05-2009, 04:39 PM
what is the subject at hand exactly?

UtahApocalypse
01-05-2009, 04:41 PM
Huh?

Anti Federalist
01-05-2009, 04:45 PM
what is the subject at hand exactly?

BART (Baltimore Area Regional Transportation) cops pull some kids off a subway train for rasing hell I'm assuming.

One kid (about 20 I'm guessing) tries to hold his hands up while sitting on the subway station floor, it looks like he's trying to explain what's going on or trying to say he isn't with the other ones, I don't know for sure.

Three cops then wrestle him face down on the ground, while two hold him down, a third cop stands up, draws his weapon and shoots him in the back, killing him.

Danke
01-05-2009, 04:55 PM
It is a very grainy video.

It looks like the victim is struggling and maybe trying to get up when the gun went off (accidentally?). But of course, it shouldn't have been drawn in the first place from what I can tell, no others were getting involved in the struggle, just one juvenile against a few cops.

If he was going to draw anything, it should have been a taser.

ClayTrainor
01-05-2009, 04:57 PM
Disgusting... absolutely disgusting.

Anti Federalist
01-05-2009, 04:59 PM
It is a very grainy video.

It looks like the victim is struggling and maybe trying to get up when the gun went off (accidentally?). But of course, it shouldn't have been drawn in the first place from what I can tell, no others were getting involved in the struggle, just one juvenile against a few cops.

If he was going to draw anything, it should have been a taser.

The first video is not good at all.

The second clearly shows the cop stand, draw, aim and fire

ClayTrainor
01-05-2009, 05:02 PM
If this cop somehow gets off without charges, the people of BART should riot on the streets!

Anti Federalist
01-05-2009, 07:58 PM
bump

Anti Federalist
01-05-2009, 08:08 PM
Also, my mistake, this was San Francisco, (Bay Area Regional Transit) not Baltimore, which also has a BART.

I was so freakin bent, I didn't notice that.

Baltimore or San Fran it still sucks.

Anti Federalist
01-05-2009, 11:18 PM
YouTube of the relevant part of the video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXAETrZghn0

LiveToWin
01-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Police shoot a kid in Greece, the people riot for weeks. Police shoot a kid in the United States, the people go back to watching TV.

It will not be like this much longer, I hope.

Anti Federalist
01-05-2009, 11:50 PM
Police shoot a kid in Greece, the people riot for weeks. Police shoot a kid in the United States, the people go back to watching TV.

If there was any justice, the people on that train would have done what the people here did at 2:45. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-L8idypSg)

Andrew Ryan
01-06-2009, 09:59 AM
Sickening :mad:

Doktor_Jeep
01-06-2009, 10:03 AM

And that is why the people here need to end up in a camp or enslaved by the system.

Then they learn.

It's the only way ignorance is punished.

We need to form a strong community and make sure it does not happen to us.

Joe Sixpack and Sally Sokkermom can rot in their own ignorance.

Mini-Me
01-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Not that I'm a gun owner myself, but this is one of the best reasons I've ever seen for ordinary people to carry guns in public...the official government-sanctioned street gang is getting way out of control.

fatjohn
01-06-2009, 10:32 AM
And then they wonder why the Germans never did something. Why they said: "Ich habe es nicht gewust"
Disgusting.
She said:"I've got you motherfuckers". You could still hear the confidence in the system in her voice.
Disgusting.
Go back to bed America, there's nothing to see here. Go back to bed America...

Anti Federalist
01-06-2009, 08:25 PM
bump again