PDA

View Full Version : NOTICE!! As of 1:10 PM EST CNN, MSNBC, FOX, DRUDGE etc

Falseflagop
01-05-2009, 12:07 PM
basically most if not all MAINSTREAM MEDIA CROOKED outlets have stopped GAZA discussions on their FRONT PAGE??? Amazing I guess public outcry is strong and they figure out of sight out of mind!

All Obama all the time and yes he is still SILENT !

I wonder who is pulling the strings to have this influence?????

dannno
01-05-2009, 12:12 PM
You're wrong.

If you go to CNN.com, and look at "Other News", you will see a story entitled, "Hamas keeps firing rockets at Israel"

:(

RideTheDirt
01-05-2009, 12:31 PM
Wow

tangent4ronpaul
01-05-2009, 12:33 PM
Amazing how one sided the coverage has become - now it's always "Hamas keeps firing rockets at Israel" - any word of "Israel fires rockets and bombs Gazza" or Israels blockaids food and medical supplies to Gazza that started the exchange. At least not in the past few days.

-t

dannno
01-05-2009, 12:43 PM
Amazing how one sided the coverage has become - now it's always "Hamas keeps firing rockets at Israel" - any word of "Israel fires rockets and bombs Gazza" or Israels blockaids food and medical supplies to Gazza that started the exchange. At least not in the past few days.

-t

I'd like them to talk about the Depleted Uranium..

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=174263

unfortunately the official stance of the USDOD is that it is "safe" :rolleyes:

Sandra
01-05-2009, 01:07 PM
On GMA the top story was Travolta's son.

smithtg
01-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Just like how the MSM hardly mentions the thousands of Americans in Iraq anymore. Tell me the last time you saw an Iraq story make the front webpage of any MSM outlet:confused:

Oh, thats right, I just saw how the Embassy is now open and only 200 million over budget in construction cost. Small beans compared to king Henry's bailout. Goldman sachs uses that much for toilet paper.