PDA

View Full Version : an idea i had

Roxi
09-11-2007, 03:54 PM
here is an idea that could make a great impression on parents with young kids. My daughter started kindergarten this year and I joined the PTA and will volunteer for every event possible and i will wear my ron paul shirt to each event. you don't have to be a parent to join the PTA you can join your local schools PTA on behalf of a neighbors child as well.... another idea i had (which i will be doing in the next couple weeks) is i am going to pass out a flyer to each of the students in my daughters class and every other week i will take a group of 4 kids who sign up to the zoo (any other kid activity would work though. this will cost me gas and the admission price for each child. the more volunteers you have doing this the more kids can go. I will be sure to let the parents know I am doing this in the name of Ron Paul and I know as a parent i would LOVE to have someone take my 5 year old to the zoo and give me some free time on a saturday morning!

just be sure to include something on your flyer like not responsible for accidents or have each parent sign a release when you pick up the kids!

ghemminger
09-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Cool idea - boy u guys in OK are a lot more trusting then us here in SOCAL....But representin RP at my Kids school is a good idea.

My 2nd grader said yesterday that her little group of friends work on a RON PAUL CHEER at recess - I wonder what thier parents are thinking????

just my immagination - but little kids pick up on the RP chants real quickly - they like repetition..LOL