PDA

View Full Version : Scoffers, Obama Shills, Trolls, and Fake RP Supporters: You're the Minority!

nodope0695
01-05-2009, 12:11 AM
So, according to an AOL poll, it would seem that those people who don't believe Obama's citizenship is an issue are the minority now. Some here on this site have even stated that its nothing more than a conspiracy therory, conjured up by "tin-foil hat wearers," or "kooks" as one RPF member said. Well, to those people, have a look at this:

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/12/05/hot-seat-obamas-birth-certificate/

Then go here to learn (y'know, actually read some facts and turn off the MSM): www.obamacrimes.com (http://www.obamacrimes.com)

The Constitution, Art. 2, Sect. 1, is very clear about the minimum requirement to hold the office of POTUS:

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

I'll say it again: This is of vital importance. This is NOT a conspiracy therory. This has noting to do with "Truthers." Obama's elligability question is about enforcement of the very letter of the law, and we the people MUST hold our potential holders of office to that law, namely the Constitution of the United States - The Supreme Law of the Land.

Just because many Americans haven't taken an oath to support and defend the Constitution doesn't mean they're absolved from the responsibilty to ensure it's enforcement. Electing officials is a delegation of authority, not of responsibility - remember, we're in charge.

If our elected officials fail at their duties, then WE must assume responsibilty. Hence the crux of the problem...nobody wants to take any responsibility anymore. They'd rather cede their authority to crooks and morons in favor of American Idol and iPods.

We as supporters of Ron Paul, and of Liberty (at least those of us who aren't fakes, shills, or trolls), know this is a fact.

If our own government won't support and defend the Constitution, who will? Its got to us, We The People.

bojo68
01-05-2009, 01:26 AM
Yep, and it really doesn't matter if we're the minority, or tin foil hat wearers, or as some have said about RP, a crazy old man, as long as we're RIGHT, which we are.

nodope0695
01-05-2009, 01:36 AM
Yep, and it really doesn't matter if we're the minority, or tin foil hat wearers, or as some have said about RP, a crazy old man, as long as we're RIGHT, which we are.

So, you're saying you agree that this is an issue with credence? You agree with my thesis? The minority I speak of is those who don't think this Obama think is any big deal, that what the MSM have told them is enough....

dannno
01-05-2009, 01:47 AM
http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/12/05/hot-seat-obamas-birth-certificate/

OHHHH NOOOOZZ!!!!

http://i42.tinypic.com/2rc6812.jpg

minority WHAt?!!

nodope0695
01-05-2009, 02:00 AM
OHHHH NOOOOZZ!!!!

http://i42.tinypic.com/2rc6812.jpg

minority WHAt?!!

The people who don't think its a big deal are the minority.

bojo68
01-05-2009, 02:08 AM
Yes, according to that, they are the minority, but it really doesn't matter from where we sit. It's our duty to do everything we can for justice, regardless of minority or majority. Actually it's kinda nice to be on the side of the majority for a change. :)

sevin
01-05-2009, 08:55 AM
I think it's quite possible that Obama was not born in the United States. However, if he does not become president, then there will probably be race riots across the country and Joe Biden will become president. Which is worse?

fedup100
01-05-2009, 10:32 AM
I think it's quite possible that Obama was not born in the United States. However, if he does not become president, then there will probably be race riots across the country and Joe Biden will become president. Which is worse?

I am so sick of the "race riot " threat, BRING IT ON!!

bojo68
01-05-2009, 02:28 PM
I am so sick of the "race riot " threat, BRING IT ON!!

I don't take very kindly to threats either. If you don't choose to handle reality, that's your choice, but don't blame others for the consequences of it. In the riots in LA last time a favored tactic was burning property up. If that's the game you want to play, bring on the napalm, we can make Hitler look like a piker if you want to be dumb enough.

slacker921
01-05-2009, 02:52 PM
The AOL polls are easy to "game"....

Also, most people I've mentioned this to just roll their eyes and say something to the effect that "It doesn't matter if we had film footage of him being born in Kenya - he's going to be our next President". It's not that they don't believe it - they simply don't care. They don't understand what it means from a constitutional standpoint.

The most telling thing for me is that prior to the election Obama spent a lot of money preventing a trial that would force him to address the issue. If he had nothing to hide then he wouldn't have stalled the Berg case and would have sat in the witness seat and put his hand on the bible and told the truth and put this all to rest. He hasn't, and I doubt we'll ever see him do it.

dannno
01-05-2009, 02:55 PM

Look, I agree that Biden would be worse and bad things will happen.. I've been following this issue for some time. It is very clear that it is in fact Hillary supporters running this show. There is nothing we can do to stop it.

To be perfectly honest, I told my Obama friends about this a long long time ago, before the election even happened. I told them that if they really support Obama, they need to press him for the facts now, before the election if possible, and certainly before the inauguration to ensure that complete disaster does not happen.

Here's the thing you have to realize. If Obama is not a citizen, then this was planned. Don't fool yourself. If Obama was born in Kenya, then the elite did this on purpose to fuck over our country, royally. So I told Obama supporters off the bat to get this issue taken care of. The sooner we do it the better. The later we do it, the worse off we will be. That is why I have been pressing this issue.

dannno
01-05-2009, 03:01 PM
If there was "evidence" that Ron Paul was not a Natural Born Citizen, then Ron Paul supporters would have asked Ron Paul to get it cleared up. That is the major difference between Obama supporters and Ron Paul supporters.. Obama supporters are ignorant to how the political game works. You can't have something like that hovering over your head and hold high political office, otherwise you are subject to blackmail.

libertarian4321
01-07-2009, 09:19 AM
The AOL polls are easy to "game"....

Also, most people I've mentioned this to just roll their eyes and say something to the effect that "It doesn't matter if we had film footage of him being born in Kenya - he's going to be our next President". It's not that they don't believe it - they simply don't care. They don't understand what it means from a constitutional standpoint.

If AOL polls were right, we wouldn't need to worry about this, because Ron Paul would be President elect...